Tokyo's response to the changing climate

I suspect that flooding Tokyo does not happen every year or every typhoon

So, you did not bother to read the link.

Color me shocked.

So people like yourself who may be freaked out over the man-made climate change Doomsday hoax are easy prey for the hysteria mongers

I have told you a dozen times I do not think man is responsible and it does not even matter if they are. But you have to trot out your old lie to cover for the fact you still do not know the difference between weather and climate.

So, you did not bother to read the link.

Color me shocked.

I have told you a dozen times I do not think man is responsible and it does not even matter if they are. But you have to trot out your old lie to cover for the fact you still do not know the difference between weather and climate.
I did read the link but its not very informative about the climate change debate. The lib journalists accept the climate change meme which most people have been trained to think is man-made

And I suspect that's the idea

However I applaud the Japanese for applying teal engineering instead of throwing money at reducing CO2

It's almost as if there have always been big storms regardless of industrialization or fossil fuels... Hmmm...

I did read the link but its not very informative about the climate change debate.

Because there is no fucking debate. They are not debating anything ,they are adjusting to the changing climate.

Yeah, when it comes to climate science I can either listen to the scientists or some idiot with a John Wilkes Booth avatar. Tough choice there.
Or maybe educate yourself on the planet's climate. When the northern hemisphere deglaciates - like it has the past 30 times over the last 3 million years - the oceans and the atmosphere warm. This isn't controversial. It's widely known.

It's almost as if there have always been big storms regardless of industrialization or fossil fuels... Hmmm...

and the people on the ground can see the difference in them now compared to 50 years ago.

are you people really this fucking stupid?

Here in the mid-west the farmers have seen a change in the climate as far as rain pattern go. We still roughly get the same amount of rain each year, but now we get it in 2/3 less days that we used to. it is now concentrated in a few days and then there are weeks without any at all. This is not great for crops so farmers are spending a ton of money adding irrigation and tiling to their fields that had never needed either till now. I work with operator that are working the same land as their great great grand parents.

They see the change and do not give a crap about the stupid political shit you all try to add to it and are making changes to that their way of life can continue. but in another 50 years where they are growing corn and soy around here they will be forced to switch to cotton or other crops due to the changing climate.

and the people on the ground can see the difference in them now compared to 50 years ago.

are you people really this fucking stupid?

Here in the mid-west the farmers have seen a change in the climate as far as rain pattern go. We still roughly get the same amount of rain each year, but now we get it in 2/3 less days that we used to. it is now concentrated in a few days and then there are weeks without any at all. This is not great for crops so farmers are spending a ton of money adding irrigation and tiling to their fields that had never needed either till now. I work with operator that are working the same land as their great great grand parents.

They see the change and do not give a crap about the stupid political shit you all try to add to it and are making changes to that their way of life can continue. but in another 50 years where they are growing corn and soy around here they will be forced to switch to cotton or other crops due to the changing climate.
The politics was introduced by the climate community.

Or maybe educate yourself on the planet's climate. When the northern hemisphere deglaciates - like it has the past 30 times over the last 3 million years - the oceans and the atmosphere warm. This isn't controversial. It's widely known.
I'll get my climate science information from NASA and other like organizations and not some internet nut named "Ding."

Is it changing climate or weather?

I really doubt that no typhoon in history ever flooded Tokyo

From you, truly brilliant...

Sometimes Japan does get heavy rain, imagine that....

What is funny is that they are not claiming ocean rise, because there is no evidence of that on the Japan islands. It is now, well, like, man, it must be the rain....

LOL!!!

PATHETIC!!!

I'll get my climate science information from NASA and other like-organizations and not some internet nut named "Ding."

This is because as a left wing science invalid parrot of treasonous lies, you are unable to answer simple climate questions...

1. Why does one Earth polar circle have 9+ times the ice of the other?
2. Why is there ice age glacier south of Arctic Circle on Greenland but no such ice age glacier north of Arctic Circle on Alaska?
3. If the oceans are "warming" why is the record decade for canes still the 1940s?
4. If the oceans are "rising" why can't we see one single photo of land sinking?
5. How did Co2 thaw North America and freeze Greenland at the same time?

I'll take my climate science from NASA and other organizations and not some internet nut named "Ding."
I'll take mine from the non-controversial empirical climate evidence from the geologic record. Something they are loathe to discuss. Maybe ask your guys if it's true that the last interglacial period was 2C warmer than today with 26 ft higher seas than today with 120 ppm less atmospheric CO2 than today.

Forum List

Back