Florida Attack Proves Why Gays Shouldn't Be In Military: They Didn't Try To Overwhelm One Adversary

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Think about it. This was one attacker against over a hundred gays yet none of these gays tried to take it upon themselves under fire to strategize in order to possibly try to take out the shooter by gang tackling him so others could escape and live. They had 3 hours to do so. Again, there were hundreds of them and one attacker. It's apparent they squealed and were running like fairy's. This is why it's totally unacceptable for them to be in the military. They are mentally unfit and wilt in the face of adversity. This attack solidifies my logical point, diversity kills. The military needs real men. The military needs real patriots, American patriots and not girlie men as Arnold Schwarzenegger would say. It proves parents are not raising real strong minded individual thinking men with a sense of pride and patriotism who will self sacrifice themselves in order to protect their fellow American citizens under attack by domestic Muslim terrorists. What a shame!

Last edited:
th

Think about it. This was one attacker against over a hundred gays yet none of these gays tried to take it upon themselves under fire to strategize in order to possibly try to take out the shooter by gang tackling him so others could escape and live. They had 3 hours to do so. Again, there were hundreds of them and one attacker. It's apparent they squealed and were running like fairy's. This is why it's totally unacceptable for them to be in the military. They are mentally unfit and wilt in the face of adversity. This attack solidifies my logical point, diversity kills. The military needs real men. The military needs real patriots, American patriots and not girlie men as Arnold Schwarzenegger would say. It proves parents are not raising real strong minded individual thinking men with a sense of pride and patriotism who will self sacrifice themselves in order to protect their fellow American citizens under attack by domestic Muslim terrorists. What a shame!

What? Steve_McGarrett
Even the military at Ft. Hood couldn't stop the radicalized shooter
there from killing 13 people.

Where are you getting this?
You aren't helping whatever cause you think you are standing for.

No, sir! I know Muslim soldiers, transgender officers,
many good men and women who pledge their lives to duty.

If you can't even respect "due process of laws" before accusing and condemning
your fellow citizens by "labels" what kind of CONSTITUTIONALIST are you.

Shame on you!
My apologies to anyone who takes offense at this.

The only people who have a right to say who they trust to serve with
are the military themselves. I will listen to them and what works or fails.

If you want to serve with an all male unit, more power to you.
But that's because of YOU not because of other people.
Take responsibility for your perceptions, don't blame them on others.

Think about it. This was one attacker against over a hundred gays yet none of these gays tried to take it upon themselves under fire to strategize in order to possibly try to take out the shooter by gang tackling him so others could escape and live. They had 3 hours to do so. Again, there were hundreds of them and one attacker. It's apparent they squealed and were running like fairy's. This is why it's totally unacceptable for them to be in the military. They are mentally unfit and wilt in the face of adversity. This attack solidifies my logical point, diversity kills. The military needs real men. The military needs real patriots, American patriots and not girlie men as Arnold Schwarzenegger would say.

And Obama now wants to let “transgenders” into the military.

• Banned

your fellow citizens by "labels what kind of CONSTITUTIONALIST are you.
Tell that to the Gays, Muslims and transgenders.

It proves parents are not raising real strong minded individual thinking men with a sense of pride and patriotism who will self sacrifice themselves in order to protect their fellow American citizens under attack by domestic Muslim terrorists. What a shame!

Now wait don't go blaming parents. It's our society that should take the blame. We create safe spaces,gun free zones and have people running the country who refuse to acknowledge there's a clear threat. Hell they won't even deport people who aren't supposed to be here in the USA. Instead they give them licenses,welfare and scholarships to college. We are reaping what we've sown. We are fiddling while Rome burns. We don't fight back because we are afraid of offending people. The lack of security and panic instead of preparation is responsible. Our society in an attempt to create all inclusiveness has gone too far and created a culture of butthurt,thin skinned candyasses blithely living life with blinders on. There is no safe space and ISIS wants us all dead, that's a fact and they aren't just going to go away. Our leaders need to suck it up and tell the public this now become some will refuse to believe it until they do.

After YOU Good sir!
You tell your grievances to these people
TO THEIR FACES Steve_McGarrett

And I will stand behind my words, too
if we even get that far.

Just like a hairy cave chimp to try and make a woman do what he is afraid to do.

Just like a hairy cave chimp to try and make a woman do what he is afraid to do.
What's either scary or sad
Is I'd even set up the meeting. But the other person will bail out before I do.

In reality it's because ppl will take him seriously and jump on him. But ppl don't know what to make of me and will back off. They think what I say is so far out there, they don't take me seriously like they do someone like Steve.

Some of the qu33r survivors said they essentially assaulted each other, probably after some very intimate moments in the men's room earlier in the evening, trying to get through the exit door. That is why the clean up crew was wearing hazmat suits.

I guess you're Rambo.

I guess you're Rambo.
No, I'm Steve McGarrett.

this is, by far, the dumbest thing I almost read.

It is so fucking dumb that to spare myself the pain of reading I quit when I got to strategize.

No one is going to figure out a way to charge a man with an automatic, w/o some serious training.

which you clearly don't have, since it's clear you didn't serve.

Hey fake Conservative most people can never overcome the flight instinct even with military training. That has nothing to do with sexual preference.

And you know that this was not tried? How do you know this wasn't tried?

Forum List

Back