Florida conveniently withheld COVID death data in the weeks leading up to the election

We already knew the numbers were being massaged. Absolutely no surprise here.

If Floridians knew the numbers were being "massaged" by the republican governor for political purposes during the pandemic and leading up to the election for the president, why would they vote for the president that made governor think it necessary, advisable or acceptable to lie about the number of state citizens sickened and dying of the disease, and probably wishing to squelch the truth of the epidemic to the whole country?

If Floridians knew the numbers were being "massaged" by the republican governor for political purposes during the pandemic and leading up to the election for the president, why would they vote for the president that made governor think it necessary, advisable or acceptable to lie about the number of state citizens sickened and dying of the disease, and probably wishing to squelch the truth of the epidemic to the whole country?
The boomers are retiring and moving to Florida in unprecedented numbers. I do not think we are a swing state anymore. There is not a Trumpbot anywhere that got upset at any lie told to downplay the pandemic.

The boomers are retiring and moving to Florida in unprecedented numbers. I do not think we are a swing state anymore. There is not a Trumpbot anywhere that got upset at any lie told to downplay the pandemic.
More power to them. With the 4 highest number of admitted death in the country, if they can live with it and die with it, so be it.

More power to them. With the 4 highest number of admitted death in the country, if they can live with it and die with it, so be it.
When you live here and try to be careful it sucks that the tourists are taking a vacation from masks and other precautions. Bastards want to crowd together somewhere and there is always someone who really wants their infected money.

When you live here and try to be careful it sucks that the tourists are taking a vacation from masks and other precautions. Bastards want to crowd together somewhere and there is always someone who really wants their infected money.
Sorry. Wasn't thinking about that, but know you are right. Hey, I didn't come this year and I never miss 1 or 2 trips to the Sunshine State, but had no wish to bring or catch, so hung out by the pool this year instead, not all us tourist are asshole. :cool:

Sorry. Wasn't thinking about that, but know you are right. Hey, I didn't come this year and I never miss 1 or 2 trips to the Sunshine State, but had no wish to bring or catch, so hung out by the pool this year instead, not all us tourist are asshole. :cool:
The other day there was wedding on the beach that had as many as 100 people attending. I was was working nearby and took a look through the binoculars and didn't see a dozen masks among them. What can you do?

The other day there was wedding on the beach that had as many as 100 people attending. I was was working nearby and took a look through the binoculars and didn't see a dozen masks among them. What can you do?
Stay away from The Walking Dead on the beach.
1609288877793.png

Sniper rifle ? :woohoo:

Forum List

Back