Vaccination? Or Other Personal Strategy to Combat Covid 19? Discussion Wanted

Historymaven

Jul 11, 2016
I am debating personally whether to get the vaccine or to wait until I get sick and immediately take a hydrodexycloraquin + zinc regimen . I'm 74 in good health. Both vaccines now available use a gene altering technology under development for over 25 years, the same technology used by Monsanto and others to very controversially genetically modify vegetable crops for more profit. At the same time the increased incidence of downs syndrome and other childhood chromozonal afflictions could be unintended consequences of this technological strategy. I fear for our future children from now vaccinated and genetically altered parents and think it's a better personal strategy to wait and use the widely available and inexpensive hydrodexycloraquin personal strategy for Covid.

What do you think

I am debating personally whether to get the vaccine or to wait until I get sick and immediately take a hydrodexycloraquin + zinc regimen . I'm 74 in good health. Both vaccines now available use a gene altering technology under development for over 25 years, the same technology used by Monsanto and others to very controversially genetically modify vegetable crops for more profit. At the same time the increased incidence of downs syndrome and other childhood chromozonal afflictions could be unintended consequences of this technological strategy. I fear for our future children from now vaccinated and genetically altered parents and think it's a better personal strategy to wait and use the widely available and inexpensive hydrodexycloraquin personal strategy for Covid. What do you think?
I think you need to dig into all the facts about how each vaccine works and the chances you may encounter a particular side effect. Don't let anyone scare you out of what is probably a life saving therapy.

I am debating personally whether to get the vaccine or to wait until I get sick and immediately take a hydrodexycloraquin + zinc regimen . I'm 74 in good health. Both vaccines now available use a gene altering technology under development for over 25 years, the same technology used by Monsanto and others to very controversially genetically modify vegetable crops for more profit. At the same time the increased incidence of downs syndrome and other childhood chromozonal afflictions could be unintended consequences of this technological strategy. I fear for our future children from now vaccinated and genetically altered parents and think it's a better personal strategy to wait and use the widely available and inexpensive hydrodexycloraquin personal strategy for Covid. What do you think?
I think you need to dig into all the facts about how each vaccine works and the chances you may encounter a particular side effect. Don't let anyone scare you out of what is probably a life saving therapy.
More correctly, what might be a life saving therapy or preventative, so you do not end up requiring a therapy.
My take is the vaccine is, it will probably prevent needing a therapy. Some people have greater chance of a reaction than others. Most people just seem to get a sore arm, in that case well worth it. Most other reactions have been mild and gone in a couple of days.
It is probably the quickest, safest appearing way to get a herd immunity. At 74, waiting to get Covid-19 infection is a risky choice. I do not think underlying conditions are always known to those that have them. You got, 8 years on me. I know, I am very healthy and relatively strong, but not as compared to when I was 45 or 50. By all means, if you do get Covid-19, DO NOT PRESCIBE FOR YOUR DOCTOR WHAT TREATEMENT YOU WANT, BASED ON POLITICAL BIAS. If he didn't know more about medicine than you, you would not be going to him, or you have already made poor choices in healthcare, regardless of age or how lucky health-wise you have been up to now.

More correctly, what might be a life saving therapy or preventative, so you do not end up requiring a therapy.
My take is the vaccine is, it will probably prevent needing a therapy. Some people have greater chance of a reaction than others. Most people just seem to get a sore arm, in that case well worth it. Most other reactions have been mild and gone in a couple of days.
It is probably the quickest, safest appearing way to get a herd immunity. At 74, waiting to get Covid-19 infection is a risky choice. I do not think underlying conditions are always known to those that have them. You got, 8 years on me. I know, I am very healthy and relatively strong, but not as compared to when I was 45 or 50. By all means, if you do get Covid-19, DO NOT PRESCIBE FOR YOUR DOCTOR WHAT TREATEMENT YOU WANT, BASED ON POLITICAL BIAS. If he didn't know more about medicine than you, you would not be going to him, or you have already made poor choices in healthcare, regardless of age or how lucky health-wise you have been up to now.
I am not worried personally about the immediate side effects of the vaccine. I am worried about future unintended consequences for babies born from vaccinated and DNA altered parents. Nothing to do about politics.

I am not worried personally about the immediate side effects of the vaccine. I am worried about future unintended consequences for babies born from vaccinated and DNA altered parents. Nothing to do about politics.

At our age, not too worried about future unintended consequences, at least, I'm not. Had a truly unusual number of different vaccinations. More concerned about the following 48 hours and that has mostly been dependent of what somebody was going to want me to do or where they wanted me to be ready to do it.

I'm not aware of any vaccine altering DNA. Please cite.

I typed this yesterday but didn't post it because the OP I was responding to was posted in the Rubber Room and I had not noticed that before.

I listen to my doctor brother, a family practice physician of many years and before that a registered pharmacist. He doesn't live in my state but has always been my second opinion when I have wanted one via the internet or telephone. I am family and can count on him to tell me the truth based on his medical and molecular knowledge if he believes it to be accurate about anything without hesitation. He is also a perfectionist.

He, too, is the medical director of 5 nursing homes, two Hospice companies and has two nurse practitioners under his authority for any questions or concerns they may have with their patients should they need more information. Only recently have there been many, many cases of C-19 to hit the nursing homes. And the vaccine just arrived today.

So, when it came to me taking the Pfizer vaccine for COVID-19, I asked him if he had taken it and asked for advice on whether he would advise me to. He said he and his wife would be taking their shots today ( Monday ) and that he recommends I do as well as soon as it's available. OK. :oops:

I asked him what conditions one might have for this vax to be contraindicated and he said ( as of yesterday ), he wouldn't recommend it for people with a severe allergy to eggs or other food allergies.

I still don't want to take it but I am going to listen to someone with more knowledge than I in regards to this new vaccine. He said his authority is the FDA. ( as of this day ) It will be months before I am eligible for it. This state has as of today administered a little over 20,000 doses. Staff and residents of two VA homes and some long term care facilities.

I'm getting a vaccination as soon as I can. I do believe I had the COVID virus two years ago which quickly developed to pneumonia.
I know it's not the same strain as this one, and from what I've read the main difference is how easily it's transmitted.
My wife and I both caught the virus on vacation, and we know who gave it to us, as he was hacking away all night in the room next to us.
I had never been sicker in my life and it took 6 months for me to feel 100%. All the ticks of this COVID virus is the same as ours was.
There was no antibiotic that worked, so I know it was a virus as opposed to a bacteria.
If I was to catch it again, I'm not sure my lungs could take it, and I know that it would attack them just like the last one.
Gimme my vax.

I'm not aware of any vaccine altering DNA. Please cite.
Here's a starter: The impact of Genetically Modified (GM) crops in modern agriculture: A review
This is the basic rx used in gene altering vaccine strategies.

Forum List

Back