Election Integrity

They are not feelings. They are open borders and rampant crime and the money citizens desperately need is going toward wars. That is what is going on along with censorship. They are fucking with our children What kind of future does this direction have to offer anyone?

You are telling me how you feel, and how you feel others should feel.

Consistently the numbers of people who think Abortion should be legal is about 60%. You can claim that the polls are skewed or bullshit. But the elections where it has been front and center have shown that generally speaking the majority back abortion protections. Even Red State Kansas got a big surprise when the people voted.

Wisconsin had a big surprise when a Supreme Court election hinged on that issue, and the RW lost again.

So we know that Abortion tends to get people out to vote, and we have a pretty good idea how they’ll vote.

Trump has, as usual, screwed himself. He might be smart enough to know that people want to protect Abortion, but he loves to hear your cheers, the cheers of his followers. So he said he would sign the National Ban.

But there is more. Trump committed the cardinal sin of crisis management. He couldn’t make up his mind. Covid. Trump would issue a statement in the morning, a different Tweet in the afternoon, and in the evening would be endorsing crazy conspiracy nonsense in the overnight.

Compare and Contrast that to Bush on 9-11, and the following years. Or Carter during 3 mile island, and the hostage crisis. Carter stood at the plant personally, and assured Americans that the plant would not explode. He personally stood right there and said this plant will not explode.

Trump mismanaged COVID. The economy was in shambles when he left office. Shortages of many products was routine by that point. Now the question is, will people forget that? I doubt it. Will they believe that Trump wasn’t responsible? Nope.

That’s why the polling and predictions at this point are so close. Yes, it’s very early so far, and that’s why I say it’s too close to call. The numbers aren’t showing a clear winner.

Biden is an awful candidate. I refused to vote in 2020 because I didn’t want to pretend that one steaming pile of shit was in any way better than the other. But this year, both the wife and I are voting for Biden unless something happens to change our minds. I did vote for Trump in 2016.

The wife had never voted for a Democrat in her life before 2022. And that was because Trump foisted crap followers on us. In 2022 she voted for Warnock. I did too.

That is ridiculous. Our system of government was never in danger from a protest. Even a violent one. We are a superpower numb nuts.
Whether or not you traitors stood a chance of destroying this country is irrelevant.
What is relevant is that you know damned well traitors tried.
That's a lie.

You are telling me how you feel, and how you feel others should feel.

Consistently the numbers of people who think Abortion should be legal is about 60%. You can claim that the polls are skewed or bullshit. But the elections where it has been front and center have shown that generally speaking the majority back abortion protections. Even Red State Kansas got a big surprise when the people voted.

Wisconsin had a big surprise when a Supreme Court election hinged on that issue, and the RW lost again.

So we know that Abortion tends to get people out to vote, and we have a pretty good idea how they’ll vote.

Trump has, as usual, screwed himself. He might be smart enough to know that people want to protect Abortion, but he loves to hear your cheers, the cheers of his followers. So he said he would sign the National Ban.

But there is more. Trump committed the cardinal sin of crisis management. He couldn’t make up his mind. Covid. Trump would issue a statement in the morning, a different Tweet in the afternoon, and in the evening would be endorsing crazy conspiracy nonsense in the overnight.

Compare and Contrast that to Bush on 9-11, and the following years. Or Carter during 3 mile island, and the hostage crisis. Carter stood at the plant personally, and assured Americans that the plant would not explode. He personally stood right there and said this plant will not explode.

Trump mismanaged COVID. The economy was in shambles when he left office. Shortages of many products was routine by that point. Now the question is, will people forget that? I doubt it. Will they believe that Trump wasn’t responsible? Nope.

That’s why the polling and predictions at this point are so close. Yes, it’s very early so far, and that’s why I say it’s too close to call. The numbers aren’t showing a clear winner.

Biden is an awful candidate. I refused to vote in 2020 because I didn’t want to pretend that one steaming pile of shit was in any way better than the other. But this year, both the wife and I are voting for Biden unless something happens to change our minds. I did vote for Trump in 2016.

The wife had never voted for a Democrat in her life before 2022. And that was because Trump foisted crap followers on us. In 2022 she voted for Warnock. I did too.
A lot of mules voted for Warnock too.

Whether or not you traitors stood a chance of destroying this country is irrelevant.
What is relevant is that you know damned well traitors tried.
That's a lie.
7 states had credible reports of fraud. Your media and politicians called them baseless. Those people were there because those claims were not baseless. It was a protest to get an investigation. That is all it was until FBI or DHS agents instigated the violence along with the Capitol police attacking a peaceful crowd with tear gas and flash grenades. Try the truth asshole. It won't hurt.

You made the claim.
I just know for a fact that if fraud was proven Republicans were guilty.
Fulton county had no signature verification. That is testimony from a man that worked for Fulton county. He has not been charged with perjury.

7 states had credible reports of fraud. Your media and politicians called them baseless. Those people were there because those claims were not baseless. It was a protest to get an investigation. That is all it was until FBI or DHS agents instigated the violence along with the Capitol police attacking a peaceful crowd with tear gas and flash grenades. Try the truth asshole. It won't hurt.

you just live the lie don't you.
Your life must be an extreme disappointment to everyone and especially you.

Fulton county had no signature verification. That is testimony from a man that worked for Fulton county. He has not been charged with perjury.
Take it up with the REPUBLICANS who ruin (originally a typo but...TRUE) Georgia.

1713726202015.gif

1713726223978.gif

I remember that election! When I saw thousands upon thousands - lining up for a Trump rally- and a few hundred in circles for slow joe- I let my guard down- not that my tiny vote could swing it?
No! boy I was gullible! Dont let this happen again! because they're trying to repeat it!

The lies you hear are not from me. Everything points to a set up The FBI refusing to answer questions. The committee destroying their records. And the fact the cops started it.

The lies you hear are not from me. Everything points to a set up The FBI refusing to answer questions. The committee destroying their records. And the fact the cops started it.
Take it up with the REPUBLICANS who ruin (originally a typo but...TRUE) Georgia.

View attachment 935602

View attachment 935603
The Republicans are just as corrupt as the Democrats. A child knows that.

Wrong.
The ONLY thing we hear from you are lies.

I'd love to see a psyche profile of you.

The Republicans are just as corrupt as the Democrats. A child knows that.
Only in your dreams are DEMS as corrupt as the GOP, especially your MAGAT heroes.

Only in your dreams are DEMS as corrupt as the GOP, especially your MAGAT heroes.
There is a uniparty running this country. Corrupt politicians in leadership roles of both parties. You need to wise up.

The only thing you believe are lies. The Twitter files should have proven that to you.
The....TWITTER FILES?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
The crap a journalsist sold out his career to musk for?
BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
The shitpile that's been proven nothing more than a Putin propaganda piece?
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
1713804448174.gif

The Twitter Files?
1713804476281.gif

But seriously...
1713804562094.gif

There is a uniparty running this country. Corrupt politicians in leadership roles of both parties. You need to wise up.
Says the MGAT who crosses himself before voting for Trump and every other moron with a R behind his name..

1713804651390.gif

Forum List

Back