🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Florida Elections Worker Fired for Witnessing FAKE Absentee Ballots being Filled Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
Florida Elections Worker: "I Was Fired For Witnessing Possible Absentee Ballot Fraud"

"In a sworn affidavit presented to the Florida State Attorney General, this temporary worker claims that she witnessed "four Supervisor of Elections employees sitting at the same table actively filling out election ballots." Further, according to the affidavit, each of the four workers "had a stack of blank ballots to the right of them … and a stack of completed ballots to their left."

As I have said, it is time to put an end to Paper Ballots and give Absentee voters something similar to a credit card which can only be used during an election and only once an election

"According to the affidavit, the former employee alleged that on Monday about 8:30 p.m. she had been told to take a stack of absentee ballot forms to what is known as the Pitney-Bowes Room at the Supervisor of Elections (SOE) office in Lauderhill, Fla.

Through the locked door's window, she saw four workers sitting at a table in the room with "stacks of documents and writing something," according to the affidavit.

"I could see the four SOE employees sitting at the same table actively filling out election ballots," she said in the affidavit. Each worker "had a stack of blank ballots to the right of them … and a stack of completed ballots to their left."

Every completed stack contained "perhaps a dozen" ballots, she claimed.

The four workers also were "using the same black pens … that the SOE supplies to voters at polling places.

"I was then told to leave the room by one of the employees at the table," she said in the affidavit.

The former employee said that she did not initially report what she had seen "to anyone at the SOE because of fear of retaliation."

Florida Elections Worker: "I Was Fired For Witnessing Possible Absentee Ballot Fraud"

"In a sworn affidavit presented to the Florida State Attorney General, this temporary worker claims that she witnessed "four Supervisor of Elections employees sitting at the same table actively filling out election ballots." Further, according to the affidavit, each of the four workers "had a stack of blank ballots to the right of them … and a stack of completed ballots to their left."

As I have said, it is time to put an end to Paper Ballots and give Absentee voters something similar to a credit card which can only be used during an election and only once an election

"According to the affidavit, the former employee alleged that on Monday about 8:30 p.m. she had been told to take a stack of absentee ballot forms to what is known as the Pitney-Bowes Room at the Supervisor of Elections (SOE) office in Lauderhill, Fla.

Through the locked door's window, she saw four workers sitting at a table in the room with "stacks of documents and writing something," according to the affidavit.

"I could see the four SOE employees sitting at the same table actively filling out election ballots," she said in the affidavit. Each worker "had a stack of blank ballots to the right of them … and a stack of completed ballots to their left."

The four workers also were "using the same black pens … that the SOE supplies to voters at polling places.

"I was then told to leave the room by one of the employees at the table," she said in the affidavit.

The former employee said that she did not initially report what she had seen "to anyone at the SOE because of fear of retaliation."
Better stop listening to those fake Russian news sites. :laugh:

Daniel Ivandjiiski (Bulgarian:, born 8 November 1978) is a Bulgarian born, U.S.–based, former investment banker and capital markets trader, and currently financial blogger, who founded the website Zero Hedge in January 2009, and remains its main publisher and editor."

Better stop listening to those Russian news sites. :laugh:

Daniel Ivandjiiski (Bulgarian:, born 8 November 1978) is a Bulgarian born, U.S.–based, former investment banker and capital markets trader, and currently financial blogger, who founded the website Zero Hedge in January 2009, and remains its main publisher and editor."

What else would a Russian bot listen to?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Just knee-jerk at a headline that serves your bias and post it here.
Did you fucking not notice the dateline on this article/blog?

by Tyler Durden
Sun, 11/06/2016 - 13:55

LOL!
Idiot.

Watch and learn as The DemNazi faithful do everything they can to discredit this report.

I would ask them, why was Dade County able to abide by The Law and why do we always have problems with Broward County?

It is time to abolish Paper Ballots of all types. Stop Voter Fraud Now!

how do you fire a temporary worker?

by Tyler Durden

LOL!
Idiot.

If you'd have used the embedded links it says the incident took place the Monday before and the workers were "supposedly" marking ballots from faxed ballots from military ballots....lol....idiot

End their employment ...happens all the time

sounds like it would end anyway. :)

‘It is time to move on’: Brenda Snipes talks leaving elections post in Broward County

Wonder what she’ll be doing or receiving after this?

They can still be fired....haven't worked HR have you

Silliness

if you read the process of counting votes, the absentee ballots that have glitches, are separated from the absentees that go through....

Let's say they do not fill out the enclosed oval all the way or used a No3 pencil where it is too light, or they circled the oval instead of darkening it within the lines....

Poll workers or supervisors go through these separated as problem absentee votes, and fill out a NEW absentee ballot that will go through the machine.... and attach it to the original ballot, then, these new filled out properly ballots are scanned in, one by one, so they can get a machine count....

during recounts these ballots are reviewed again, to make certain the supervisors filled out the new ballots attached to the old, correctly.

‘It is time to move on’: Brenda Snipes talks leaving elections post in Broward County

Wonder what she’ll be doing or receiving after this?

retire and live the good life, without the stress!

by Tyler Durden

LOL!
Idiot.

If you'd have used the embedded links it says the incident took place the Monday before and the workers were "supposedly" marking ballots from faxed ballots from military ballots....lol....idiot

Yeah, Monday in 2016!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Broward County has a history of voter Fraud. Therefore because we have a Corrupt Elections Supervisor in Broward County who was already found guilty of multiple violations of election law, we as Citizens have the right to present evidence of past wrong doing and to argue that, Broward County has not put it's Corrupt Past and Criminal Behavior during elections behind them.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...ff263609a31_story.html?utm_term=.98ac23ee0e39

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. — At the center of Florida’s vote recount storm is an elections supervisor with a checkered past whose Democratic-dominated county has been the target of protests and accusations

• Earlier this year, for example, a judge ruled she broke election law by destroying ballots in a 2016 congressional primary race involving Democratic Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz
  • Also in 2016, a medical marijuana amendment didn’t appear on some Broward ballots.
  • Again that year results from primary elections were posted on the office’s website before polls had closed.
  • A week after the 2012 election, about 1,000 uncounted ballots were suddenly discovered
  • And in 2004, about 58,000 mail-in ballots were not delivered, requiring workers to hurry to replace them.
  • In 2003 Bush appointed her to the supervisor’s position after her predecessor, Miriam Oliphant, was removed from office because of numerous problems in the 2002 primary election.
  • Last week, a judge found that Snipes had violated Florida open records laws by failing to quickly provide voting records to attorneys for Scott’s Senate campaign.
Now Bush is calling for Snipes to be removed after the ongoing recount.

Broward County has a history of voter Fraud. Therefore because we have a Corrupt Elections Supervisor in Broward County who was already found guilty of multiple violations of election law, we as Citizens have the right to present evidence of past wrong doing and to argue that, Broward County has not put it's Corrupt Past and Criminal Behavior during elections behind them.

Florida official with checkered past in eye of vote storm

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. — At the center of Florida’s vote recount storm is an elections supervisor with a checkered past whose Democratic-dominated county has been the target of protests and accusations

• Earlier this year, for example, a judge ruled she broke election law by destroying ballots in a 2016 congressional primary race involving Democratic Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz
  • Also in 2016, a medical marijuana amendment didn’t appear on some Broward ballots.
  • Again that year results from primary elections were posted on the office’s website before polls had closed.
  • A week after the 2012 election, about 1,000 uncounted ballots were suddenly discovered
  • And in 2004, about 58,000 mail-in ballots were not delivered, requiring workers to hurry to replace them.
  • In 2003 Bush appointed her to the supervisor’s position after her predecessor, Miriam Oliphant, was removed from office because of numerous problems in the 2002 primary election.
  • Last week, a judge found that Snipes had violated Florida open records laws by failing to quickly provide voting records to attorneys for Scott’s Senate campaign.
Now Bush is calling for Snipes to be removed after the ongoing recount.

Silliness
no. they fired me 5 minutes before my contract ended.

Silliness
no. they fired me 5 minutes before my contract ended.

And it would show up on your employment history...not sure what your point is but really....move on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back