Florida ''fishing'' murders

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
is there a thread on this? please direct if so
.....3 friends brutally murdered.....one survives long enough to call his father.....the father forgets his cell phone, gets there.....has a few words with his son....then he leaves the son to go to a store for help ......calls for help and then takes the 17 year old daughter of the store's owner to the massacre site

--dad doesn't call 911 or someone else before going? yes-- yes -I know the panic situation .....rural area...poor......

.....3 friends brutally murdered.....one survives long enough to call his father.....the father forgets his cell phone, gets there.....has a few words with his son....then he leaves the son to go to a store for help ......calls for help and then takes the 17 year old daughter of the store's owner to the massacre site

--dad doesn't call 911 or someone else before going? yes-- yes -I know the panic situation .....rural area...poor......

Damn, thats horrible. Well who knows, a lot of people have been let out of prison these days and lawlessness is being promoted by factions inside our state and federal governments and news media. Criminals are feeling empowered, i think we can expect an uptick in crimes that are increasingly more violent.

Terrible.

I immediately suspect the father.

Just a gut feeling.

Damn, thats horrible. Well who knows, a lot of people have been let out of prison these days and lawlessness is being promoted by factions inside our state and federal governments and news media. Criminals are feeling empowered, i think we can expect an uptick in crimes that are increasingly more violent.
..correct---police can't touch criminals

And the speculation machine grinds its gears and starts up again. But, why not? One would ask just how far from the old phosphate pits is the murder site? There may be some nasty backwoods crackers on dope (meth? cocaine?). South American coke was historically deposited at a landing strip near those pits just south of Lakeland. Have any reports mentioned the names of roads?

Saw that.
Sounds like the son had time to give some info on what happened.
But it is a strange one no doubt.

Terrible.

Just a gut feeling.

It's gotta be someone who knows them or they wouldnt have come prepared to deal with three young able bodied men. And they'd have to know the guys went fishing there on a regular basis....or did they go there to sell drugs on a regular basis?
Something stinks no doubt.

And the speculation machine grinds its gears and starts up again. But, why not? One would ask just how far from the old phosphate pits is the murder site? There may be some nasty backwoods crackers on dope (meth? cocaine?). South American coke was historically deposited at a landing strip near those pits just south of Lakeland. Have any reports mentioned the names of roads?
..yes ...
Lake Streety Road

Terrible.

Just a gut feeling.

It's gotta be someone who knows them or they wouldnt have come prepared to deal with three young able bodied men. And they'd have to know the guys went fishing there on a regular basis....or did they go there to sell drugs on a regular basis?
..I thought I read where they had records.....theft/burglary/etc .......?

Terrible.

Just a gut feeling.

..I thought I read where they had records.....theft/burglary/etc .......?

Hadn't heard that but it wouldnt surprise me.
Be interesting to know if these guys ever came home with any fish.

Lake Streety Road. One wonders just how far from the old phosphate pits this is. The mention of them is in McCoy, The Politics of Heroin: CIA Complicity in the Global Drug Trade. In recent years, phosphate mining has moved to the county further south than the original location McCoy mentions in his book.

Frostproof, Polk County, is northeast of Lakeland, McCoy's cocaine landing strip was south of Lakeland. However, there is is a history of phosphate mining at Tenoroc.

Terrible.

Just a gut feeling.
They caught the three animals who did it. One has been convicted of countless felonies and released, just like democrats live to do. That vermin has been charged with three counts of capital murder and the sheriff said he hoped they would seek the death penalty. The other two are charged with serious felonies.

Terrible.

Just a gut feeling.
They caught the three animals who did it. One has been convicted of countless felonies and released, just like democrats live to do. That vermin has been charged with three counts of capital murder and the sheriff said he hoped they would seek the death penalty. The other two are charged with serious felonies.

Saw that.
They look like some outstanding citizens.

The dude had been arrested for 230 felonies and only convicted on 15 of em.
They said he claimed the victims stole a car engine from him.

Terrible.

Just a gut feeling.

Saw that.

230 felonies and only 15 stuck?

That's either some shitty police work, shitty prosecuting, or somebody is letting these scumbags walk without prosecution.

But, the question remains---what is a 15x felon doing alive, much less walking the streets?

Terrible.

Just a gut feeling.

Saw that.

We are doomed. Democrats love criminals. Just look at the non stop looting and rioting.

Terrible.

Just a gut feeling.

Saw that.

That's either some shitty police work, shitty prosecuting, or somebody is letting these scumbags walk without prosecution.
Who do think would let them walk? Starts with a D.

Terrible.

Just a gut feeling.

Saw that.

I was setting a trap for resident Dems to admit to it while trying to defend their party.

You ruined my ploy.
:laughing0301:

Terrible.

Just a gut feeling.

Saw that.

I was setting a trap for resident Dems to admit to it while trying to defend their party.

You ruined my ploy.
:laughing0301:
Sorry about that.

Forum List

Back