Florida ''fishing'' murders

..appears this guy is just plain a dumbass stupid wacko....he just shot them, many times --for what??!!!! nothing I think .....

..appears this guy is just plain a dumbass stupid wacko....he just shot them, many times --for what??!!!! nothing I think .....
Supposedly one one of them stole a motor from him but they guy denied it. Even if true, murder 3 people for that?

Supposedly one one of them stole a motor from him but they guy denied it. Even if true, murder 3 people for that?
....yes, I heard something about a motor or engine ..sounds like he's stupid, impulsive, etc
...he's in the store with the victim and doesn't think a camera is on them---then he goes kill him right after that--stupid--high--both

How do you steal a truck motor from someone? What, they backed up a cherry picker and took off the grill?
:laughing0301:

(I know, it could have been already removed. It just sounds so funny when you say it out loud.)

Forum List

Back