Florida gay club shooters mosque set on fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bravo!! I think every mosque in America should be burned to the ground. Now, why OH WHY would I say such a thing? Because, my little droogie woogies, Islam (in case you haven't noticed) is at WAR with the free world. It's at WAR with us.
Disagreed. Fortunately, smarter minds recognize we're not at war with 1.6 billion people.
No. The majority are at war with our culture and determined to get rid of it through all means necessary.

We got lots of people who still believe in an Eye for an Eye. Which, as Gandhi pointed out, just makes everyone blind.
I think Muslims often take an eye for an eye to a different level than most people.

Funny, they've burned just about every Christian church in Iraq to the ground since we pulled out and not a peep. Iran has eradicated Christians and Gays almost completely in their country. Same thing in Yemen, Sudan, you name it.

I was wondering when the Gaystapo was going to retaliate against Muslims.

Why don't you wait for them to have an actual suspect in custody and a confirmed motive before you start blaming queers? Crazy notion for you, I know. lol

Attack one person or group to retaliate against what another person or group actually did. That is the entirely fallacious reasoning behind terrorism of any sort, isn't it?

I have seen many leftists in these forums justifying terrorist acts when it is Muslims. Let's hope there won't be any right wingers justifying this one.
You've "seen many leftists on these forums justifying terrorist attacks".....won't be hard for you to show us those then, will it?

We got lots of people who still believe in an Eye for an Eye. Which, as Gandhi pointed out, just makes everyone blind.
I think Muslims often take an eye for an eye to a different level than most people.

Funny, they've burned just about every Christian church in Iraq to the ground since we pulled out and not a peep. Iran has eradicated Christians and Gays almost completely in their country. Same thing in Yemen, Sudan, you name it.

The Lefties are hypocrites.

Mosques are just buildings. The perpetrator needs to focus on its inhabitants.
Kill innocents because of their religion? Do you advocate book burnings too along with some rousing rallies in a local beer hall?

Korans should be burned. Read first, then burned.
As long as you have bought it and not stolen it, sure. I find that Korans, Bibles, and Books of Mormon make good doorstops too.

This mosque is relatively near us and I couldn't be happier that it's gone.

The city where it was is Fort Pierce and its a rough town to say the least. Not a surprise at all that it's been attacked.

Mosque where Florida nightclub shooter worshiped set on fire
Surveillance video showed a person approach the mosque moments before the blaze erupted, he said.
"Immediately after the individual approached, a flash occurred and the individual fled the area," Thompson said.
Investigators will work to enhance the footage to identify the suspect, he said.

Thompson said investigators were still seeking a motive for the attack and were considering a connection with the 15th anniversary of the Sept. 11 attacks on Sunday.
"I would not want to speculate, but certainly that is in the back of our minds," he said.
The Muslim holiday Eid al-Adha, a major Muslim holiday, is being celebrated on Monday and also could have prompted the attack, Thompson said.
---
This will probably help the situation.
Thanks morons.
Bet it was a faggot.

It would be interesting to see their reaction if the "perp" turned out to be a gay man. If there's footage, then the police should be able to determine this by the gate and bodily gyrations of the patriot. I hope it is, and I hope he never gets caught.

It would be interesting to see their reaction if the "perp" turned out to be a gay man. If there's footage, then the police should be able to determine this by the gate and bodily gyrations of the patriot. I hope it is, and I hope he never gets caught.
Faggots aren't patriots. Quite the opposite.

Faggots aren't trying to kill me or subject the world to an evil religion. I'll side with them over the most pious Muslim any day.

Faggots aren't trying to kill me or subject the world to an evil religion. I'll side with them over the most pious Muslim any day.
Yes they are trying to not only kill YOU, but western civilization as well.

At least a Muslim isn't a reprobate.

Yes they are trying to not only kill YOU, but western civilization as well.

At least a Muslim isn't a reprobate.
I don't hate gay people. They didn't present a world evil that caused thousands of our troops to be deployed overseas. Islam did that. You're not being objective. Hate is good and necessary when applied rationally to an abstract evil.

A muslim cares about what God thinks, he or she is seeking God.... As wrong as their doctrine is. You can save a Muslim from hellfire and eternal separation from God. A faggot is only a faggot because they reject God.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back