Florida has the most children hospitalized for COVID-19,

No "proof" of that at all.

There is absolutely no correlation between mandatory masking policies and the number of Corona infections.

In fact, some of the highest death rates attributed to covid were in jurisdictions like New York City where the Corona restrictions were draconian and the officials literally crucified those who refused to bend a knee to Fauci's rules.

Who ever said masks would STOP the virus and make it disappear?

Masks, 6 ft separation, and sanitizing hands help REDUCE the spread of the virus.....

And YES there is proof that this is true, a fact, unquestionable

Hell, not to mention considering the population of Florida, the majority never wore masks to begin with. The lock downs were a joke here, some businesses closed and stop serving alcohol and some didn't and nothing except a handful were enforced anywhere in the state. But as I said in another thread yesterday in my very republican area some have started closing and activities that have been on the agenda for over a year have been cancelled.

Smart people know who these Communist trolls are and avoid their Trolling and anti-Freedom rants

Attachments

• PleaseDontFeedTrolls.jpg
    PleaseDontFeedTrolls.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 12
Hell, not to mention considering the population of Florida, the majority never wore masks to begin with. The lock downs were a joke here, some businesses closed and stop serving alcohol and some didn't and nothing except a handful were enforced anywhere in the state. But as I said in another thread yesterday in my very republican area some have started closing and activities that have been on the agenda for over a year have been cancelled.
My older sister was informed her surgery just got cancelled! Its concerning because the growth they were going to remove was suppose to be tested for cancer! Granted, an ultra sound she had made doctors think it is not cancerous, but they still believed it should be removed,be tested for cancer, and that the growth could become cancer down the road....

So it's not really an elective surgery like getting your big nose fixed or plastic surgery....

Yet hospitals are so filled in Florida they simply cancelled her surgery with no known date to reschedule.

Last edited:
If liberals in Florida or anywhere else thinks that masks are tremendous and a sure fire cure for corona or anything else, they should wear them.

And not worry about anyone else.

But instead, they don't believe in the health benefits at all. People who were at the huge Maskless Event at the B. Hussein O event are proof of that.

The reason for masks is simply because libs like telling OTHERS what to do and running their lives. The health stuff is just an excuse.

Back in the 19th Century, the libs were hot to trot for Slavery. The definition of Slavery is ordering other people to do things you don't want to do yourself. In the antebellum days, it was telling the slaves to pick cotton while the masters stayed in their manor.

Nowadays, modern slaves are ordered to wear masks while the self appointed liberal masters are partying maskless on Martha's Vineyard.

Thing have basically stayed the same.

CUOMO knows Tara Reade??? :rolleyes:

------------------------------

Do you really believe Tara Reade's sensational story?? Seriously?
Oh, my bad, there are so many democrats raping women out there it is hard to keep straight.

As far as I know, the Biden incident was far worse than anything Cuomo has done.

What have you heard?

If liberals in Florida or anywhere else thinks that masks are tremendous and a sure fire cure for corona or anything else, they should wear them.

And not worry about anyone else.

But instead, they don't believe in the health benefits at all. People who were at the huge Maskless Event at the B. Hussein O event are proof of that.

The reason for masks is simply because libs like telling OTHERS what to do and running their lives. The health stuff is just an excuse.

Back in the 19th Century, the libs were hot to trot for Slavery. The definition of Slavery is ordering other people to do things you don't want to do yourself. In the antebellum days, it was telling the slaves to pick cotton while the masters stayed in their manor.

Nowadays, modern slaves are ordered to wear masks while the self appointed liberal masters are partying maskless on Martha's Vineyard.

Thing have basically stayed the same.
As the article states ...it takes a village....

It takes you and the other person in the room wearing a mask, to make a difference.... (And the 6ft, and sanitizing hands...)

Is that really so hard to understand?

As the article states ...it takes a village....

It takes you and the other person in the room wearing a mask, to make a difference.... (And the 6ft, and sanitizing hands...)

Is that really so hard to understand?

Well, that's not going to happen. Biden should have known that any policy that requires 100% compliance to be effective was pointless to start with.

So come up with Plan B.

Well, that's not going to happen. Biden should have known that any policy that requires 100% compliance to be effective was pointless to start with.

So come up with Plan B.
Biden set a goal of 70 percent to reach herd immunity

He didn’t count on backwoods Red States being under 50 percent

Oh, my bad, there are so many democrats raping women out there it is hard to keep straight.

As far as I know, the Biden incident was far worse than anything Cuomo has done.

What have you heard?
Oh just shud up!!

Your lying ain't worth a dime of my time.... :beer:

Forum List

Back