Florida has the most children hospitalized for COVID-19,

Biden set a goal of 70 percent to reach herd immunity

He didn’t count on backwoods Red States being under 50 percent

Why would Biden think that those who have disdain for him would obey him, instead of resisting?

Biden got no where near 70% of the vote.

You mean backward black people who are under 50%
vaccines.png

Biden set a goal of 70 percent to reach herd immunity

He didn’t count on backwoods Red States being under 50 percent
Plus the 70% was based on Alpha variant transmission rate..... Delta variant spreads 10 times faster to more people... We likely need 85%to 90% of adults vaccinated or having had the disease, to come closer to a herd immunity with delta dawn.

Last edited:

For example, in California, 30% of vaccinations have gone to Hispanic people, while they account for 63% of cases, 48% of deaths, and 40% of the total population in the state. Similarly, in the District of Columbia, Black people have received 43% of vaccinations, while they make up 56% of cases, 71% of deaths, and 46% of the total population. The size of these differences varies across states.

So?

once President Trump is reelected, and the vax program is under his supervision, Republicans will be a lot more inclined to do it

Relax, hun.

No party stays in office permanently.
A little too late huh?

Black and Hispanic folks absolutely need to get vaccinated and they are at increasing rates.

Can you say the same about Trumpers?

The worst thing about Trumpers is that even those who are vaccinated refuse to admit it.

They fear the wrath of MAGA

How is not publicly exposing someone's vax status, a clear violation of HIPAA, bad at all, much less the "worst thing".

The facts are that vax or not is a Private decision that each individual has to make for themselves.

He has none. But here's one that says he's a liar.
Yeah, but I do think it's worse that that. I'm not sure that they're lying.

When I look into the eyes of these people in real life, it sure seems to me that they're dead serious. That they really believe all the insane, jaw-dropping, head-shaking, otherworldly stuff they say here. That's what has me more concerned than anything else. They're not lying if they really believe it.

I hope they're just lying. I wish that they were just lying.

How is not publicly exposing someone's vax status, a clear violation of HIPAA, bad at all, much less the "worst thing".

The facts are that vax or not is a Private decision that each individual has to make for themselves.
What are you ashamed of?

I proudly tell people I am vaxed

What are you ashamed of?

I proudly tell people I am vaxed

Good for you.

Do you also tell them your HIV status, your blood type and whether your roids are acting up too?

Its not a matter of being "ashamed" of anything, it a matter of being a private person and sharing information on a need-to-know basis.

Black and Hispanic folks absolutely need to get vaccinated and they are at increasing rates.

Can you say the same about Trumpers?
As far as I can tell the vaccinations do more good than harm

so there’s your answer

I got vaccinated

but the Delta strain seems to be much worse

Good for you.

Do you also tell them your HIV status, your blood type and whether your roids are acting up too?

Its not a matter of being "ashamed" of anything, it a matter of being a private person and sharing information on a need-to-know basis.

What is so private about a vaccine?
I have had a polio shot, tetanus and a few others.

Why are Republicans afraid to admit they are afraid of getting COVID?

What is so private about a vaccine?
I have had a polio shot, tetanus and a few others.

Why are Republicans afraid to admit they are afraid of getting COVID?

The real question is why do you need to know about other people's vax status? Believe me, I could give a shit less whether you had a polio shot or tetanus shot, or one for the corona.

It doesn't concern me, and it shouldn't concern you

Forum List

Back