FLORIDA NIGHTMARE — Federal Air Traffic Controllers conduct ‘mass sickout’ to protest Vaccine mandate…

I’m not making the case to say that any can be fully trusted but some are much more reliable than others. Especially if you are comparing to Twitter which you’re defending as a news source for some retarded reason.
I'm not defending the integrity of ANY news source. I don't trust ANY of them, I I just sift through them for clues that may lead to the most likely truth. I don't give a shit how bad the reputation of any news source is, since I won't believe what I can't vet, so I'll readily study the most far out shitty news sources that wind up in front of me. If I can vet the story, I'll believe it. If I can't vet the story, I'll just store it in my brain for future reference.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

It's a shit airline anyway. Hope they go bankrupt.
Obviously you have never flown Southwest instead of other airlines.

I recently took a trip to Florida with my wife. We flew separate airlines because she had travel miles. I flew Southwest and she flew United and American. We both flew from the same airports at approximately the same times. Because the other airlines are so restrictive on luggage and carry-ons, I carried our luggage with me. Because we were on different airlines, we had to use different security checkpoints at opposite ends of the terminal.

Her flight to Atlanta departed a half hour before mine. When I got to Atlanta, there was no sign of her flight on the status board. The terminal for her airline had an electrical fire, causing the planes to wait for the terminal to reopen on the taxiways. She made it to her gate just in time to her to get the airline to take her to the next gate because she could not possibly walk that distance due to her hip replacement surgery.

Again, her flight departed Atlanta before mine and upon arrival in Florida, her flight was nowhere to be found, landing late again, with no reason given.

On the trip back, her fight again left before mine and was late arriving in Atlanta. This time, my flight took off a couple of minutes before hers, yet I arrived at our home airport over an hour later.

Years ago, I had to fly to Fort Hood, Texas and could not fly Southwest because their only flew into Austin which is a good drive away. Because of a mechanical failure on our aircraft, we sat in Houston for 2 hours before they decided the plane needed major engine repairs and we were put on another aircraft. I knew we were in trouble when they took us out a doorway and down to a bus on the tarmac. They drove us to an old WWII era propeller driven plane that had been sitting in the Texas sun all day. I am not kidding when I say the cabin temperature was about 140 degrees. The plane was so old, the aisle ran along the port side of the aircraft next to the few windows it had. The starboard side had a step-up to the two seats. The flight took twice as long at fly the trip as a jet aircraft would have taken.

I had no trouble on Southwest and have been flying it almost exclusively for about 20 years. Any delays I experienced were always weather related.

I'm not defending the integrity of ANY news source. I don't trust ANY of them, I I just sift through them for clues that may lead to the most likely truth. I don't give a shit how bad the reputation of any news source is, since I won't believe what I can't vet, so I'll readily study the most far out shitty news sources that wind up in front of me. If I can vet the story, I'll believe it. If I can't vet the story, I'll just store it in my brain for future reference.
Twitter isn’t a news source. It is a collection of trolls trolling

:up:

1633917152314.png

Twitter isn’t a news source. It is a collection of trolls trolling
You just stick to sorting out news and information sources that appeal to your bias. There is a broad spectrum of news and information sources, but you are limited to the tiny MSM portion of it that engineers and feeds you your perspective of the political landscape.

time for a civil war folks----scum demonRATS need 2 be exterminated b4 AMERICA disappears permanently
lets start with PIG-LOUSI---this twat is a sick, evil C*NT---then the rest of the propaganda spreaders
geez, am i allowed to express my feelings....LOL
That's why we had the first civil war. Same party. Demon rats rose up in rebellion and insurrection against the United States of America until Republican President Abraham Lincoln put them down. Issued the Emancipation Proclamation, told the Democrats they can't have slaves anymore, told the slaves they had to leave the property and find their own jobs. General Sherman's army gave the Southern white ladies and cop-calling whores a piece of their mind, too, after dealing with their husband's on the battlefield.

time for a civil war folks----scum demonRATS need 2 be exterminated b4 AMERICA disappears permanently
lets start with PIG-LOUSI---this twat is a sick, evil C*NT---then the rest of the propaganda spreaders
geez, am i allowed to express my feelings....LOL

Never happen. That's why we need a much less violent movement like dividing the country into two countries. Even that would be difficult to get people on board.

Last edited:
You just stick to sorting out news and information sources that appeal to your bias. There is a broad spectrum of news and information sources, but you are limited to the tiny MSM portion of it that engineers and feeds you your perspective of the political landscape.
I tune in mostly to right wing media but occasionally see a bit of the MSM to see what they are trying to make drama out of… what’s Twitter reporting on now a days?!

Forum List

Back