Florida Passes “Anti-Science” Law

‘Florida Passes “Anti-Science” Law’

Such is the idiocy that is the bane of conservativism.

Just because conservatives who fear facts and the truth want to remain ignorant doesn’t mean they should compel others to be ignorant as well.

But the right and conservatives took all your power away, why do you think that is? Could it be America rejected you?
Why? Because you people are dumber than shit. You elected a business cheat, liar, woman gropper, accused child raper whose goal is to use the Presidency to make money for himself.

Well no, you were rejected...over and over and over again.

Science was rejected by you & your ilk. S C I E N C E. Learn it.

Just because conservatives who fear facts and the truth want to remain ignorant doesn’t mean they should compel others to be ignorant as well.

But the right and conservatives took all your power away, why do you think that is? Could it be America rejected you?
Why? Because you people are dumber than shit. You elected a business cheat, liar, woman gropper, accused child raper whose goal is to use the Presidency to make money for himself.

I don't buy your F A K E S C I E N C E

[
AGW denial is the religion. The Religion of stupid, ignorant, feeble minded people.

AGW is based on science.

AGW is based on the dogma of your shit eating church. AGW appeals to ignorant fools such as yourself, who believe they can appear wise by merely reciting the holy scriptures of your moronic cult. No need for study or experimentation, just spew forth the majik words of your shamans.
SCIENCE. My church is science. Yours is led by an orange POS.

SCIENCE. Quit denying its existence.

Fa

Manipulated data...fake and junk science

Fa

When there are varied data sources, all data is manipulated.

Unemployment rates are manipulated to account for seasonal workers

Temperatures over cities are manipulated to take into account for the pavement & roof tops.

Data from reading tree rings need manipulated to make more sense when comparing to modern measured temps.

You likely mentally manipulate your weight by thinking your sudden weight gain is due to a biological event or the prior evening's pig out.

Fa

Temperatures over cities are manipulated to take into account for the pavement & roof tops.

Data from reading tree rings need manipulated to make more sense when comparing to modern measured temps.

You likely mentally manipulate your weight by thinking your sudden weight gain is due to a biological event or the prior evening's pig out.

Manipulated data to suit an agenda. They got caught

[
Kids SHOULD be encouraged to challenge scientific facts. Encourage them to do research and find out for themselves, or give them experiments that demonstrate the facts. That's far better than teaching them to accept everything uncritically just because a "scientist" said so.

Exactly. Science always challenges ideas and demands proof.

But AGW is a religion, not science; hence the reliance upon dogma rather than verifiable fact.

AGW denial is the religion. The Religion of stupid, ignorant, feeble minded people.

AGW is based on science.

Which is why you can't handle it being challenged

[
Kids SHOULD be encouraged to challenge scientific facts. Encourage them to do research and find out for themselves, or give them experiments that demonstrate the facts. That's far better than teaching them to accept everything uncritically just because a "scientist" said so.

But AGW is a religion, not science; hence the reliance upon dogma rather than verifiable fact.

AGW is based on science.

Challrnge based on facts & the truth is fine. Challenge through repeating bullshit & lies is not.

Fa

The agenda of science, not political like you deniers.

So in your eyes allowing debate and discussion is a sign of fear while shutting other points of view down isn't?

Fa

The agenda of science, not political like you deniers.

Globull warming is political.

"I believe a magic being flies through the air and created everything and any evidence that proves that wrong has to be wrong, obviously"

"I have proof that the sun is 93 million miles from Earth, the speed of light is 186,000 miles per second, the universe is 13.72 billion years old, the Earth is round, and men evolved from apes when one of our chromosomes fused and we went from having 48 chromosomes which apes have, to having 46 chromosomes which humans have."

"Well I don't believe any of that but let's debate it ok?"

"These things are proven already, the rigorous debate took place during the last 100 years between PH.D's in each field of study."

"Oh they don't know anything, I do because I say I do. And in America my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

"No, you are free to be ignorant, but you aren't free to force that ignorance to be taught to children. The Flat Earth Society is meeting this week near you, why don't you go and 'debate them' about their beliefs. Certainly you would say their beliefs are just as valid as yours yes? Good, have fun!"

Is the sun really 93 million miles from Earth TODAY versus 4 billion years ago?
Based on your above I assume you say it is because it is proven science.
But have you considered this?
There is another effect which is also small, but somewhat bigger than the tidal effect. The Sun is powered by nuclear fusion, which means the Sun is continuously transforming a small part of its mass into energy. As the mass of the Sun goes down, our orbit gets proportionally bigger. However, over the entire main sequence lifetime of the Sun (about 10 billion years), the Sun will only lose about 0.1% of its mass, which means that the Earth should move out by just ~150,000 km (small compared to the total Earth-Sun distance of ~150,000,000 km). If we assume that the Sun's rate of nuclear fusion today is the same as the average rate over those 10 billion years (a bold assumption, but it should give us a rough idea of the answer), then we're moving away from the Sun at the rate of ~1.5 cm (less than an inch) per year. I probably don't even need to mention that this is so small that we don't have to worry about freezing.
Is the distance from the Earth to the Sun changing? (Advanced) - Curious About Astronomy? Ask an Astronomer
So assuming the Earth is 4 billion years old and the Sun is loosing it's mass due to fusion, then 4 billion inches equals 63,131 miles farther away then
92,955,807 miles it is today. That means the Sun was 92,892,676 miles 4 billion years ago then it is today.
The distance from Earth to the sun is called an astronomical unit, or AU, which is used to measure distances throughout the solar system. The AU has been defined as 149,597,870,700 meters (92,955,807 miles). Astronomers use the AU for measuring distances throughout the solar system.Sep 17, 2012
How Far is Earth from the Sun?

So how sure are you about your "constants" in your above comments???

This addresses one of the huge flaws in scientific theory. That things work the same today that they did thousands of years ago. Obviously we can't test things back then so assuming its the same is a logical way of dealing with it. But the fact is it's still an assumption.

What factors do you imagine to have changed that would have a significant effect on most scientific principle?

I don't see this as a huge flaw, a minor flaw, or even a flaw at all.

So it appears that the definition of "constant" to you means some fluctuation of between for example 92 million and 93 million miles from the Sun is "OK".
But I'm sure you realize that NASA calculations of say a trip to the moon were very precise in many ways ...but again there were "fluctuations"...I'm sure.
My point I think is that with ALL the variables in play for example in CO2 calculations or better yet the certainty that
"Averaged over all land and ocean surfaces, temperatures warmed roughly 1.53 degrees Fahrenheit (0.85 degrees Celsius) from 1880 to 2012, according to the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change
How much has the global temperature risen since 1880? | UCAR - University Corporation for Atmospheric Research
Really 1.53ºF over 162 years?
With the first 100+ years depending on people standing in extreme cold/heat reading a thermometer and then they had to hand write it down (my handwriting is
atrocious!) and then having it re-handwrittened and re-handwrittened as it wend it's way to the Big Temperature Tracking in the sky facility.
I am just skeptical that given the ease people ignore the little red dotted line advising them of spelling errors on this forum, that back 100s of years guesses were made as to now
"is that 78 degrees on 76 degrees??? And remember we have had a 1.53ºF increase!

Once again, science is a method used to learn truth about the natural world.

It's not a set dogma.

One would think you'd have learned your lesson when you locked up Galileo

Quit pretending capitalizing science is science or an argument

[

AGW is based on science.

AGW is based on the dogma of your shit eating church. AGW appeals to ignorant fools such as yourself, who believe they can appear wise by merely reciting the holy scriptures of your moronic cult. No need for study or experimentation, just spew forth the majik words of your shamans.
SCIENCE. My church is science. Yours is led by an orange POS.

Which is the problem. You've adopted dogma you call science turned it into a religion and decided anyone who rejects for actual scientific method is evil.

And who is claiming trump runs a religion?

[

AGW is based on science.

Challrnge based on facts & the truth is fine. Challenge through repeating bullshit & lies is not.

Since when do you accept truth as real?

Facts cannot be challenged.

The sky is blue and water boils at 100c. Period.
Exactly.

That Christians and other theists fear the teaching of facts and objective, documented evidence is not justification for them to challenge the teaching of those facts in schools – this inane law is clearly a disservice to Florida public school students.

Forum List

Back