Florida Pulse gay club attacked

Has a liberal said....."But but but Christians......." yet?

Wait for it.

Of course. They dug up McVeigh again.

But mcveigh wasn't a Christian.....
Right-wing terrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Right-wing terrorism is terrorism motivated by a variety of far right ideologies and beliefs, including anti-communism, neo-fascism, neo-Nazism, racism, xenophobia. This type of terrorism has been sporadic, with little or no international cooperation.[1] The terrorist acts are generally poorly coordinated[citation needed], and few identifiable organizations have been involved. Modern right-wing terrorism first appeared in western Europe in the 1980s and in eastern Europe following the dissolution of the Soviet Union.[2]

Right-wing terrorists aim to overthrow governments and replace them with nationalist orfascist-oriented governments.[1] The core of this movement includes neo-fascist skinheads, far right hooligans, youth sympathisers and intellectual guides who believe that the state must rid itself of foreign elements in order to protect rightful citizens.[3] However, they usually lack a rigid ideology.[4]
This was not RIGHT or LEFT anything. This was RADICAL ISLAMIC EXTREMISM. This was the extreme Muslim faith that teaches HATE for homosexuals and results in the murder / genocide of homosexuals in Islamic states.
And many so called Christians teach hate of homosexuals, too.
But but but Christians......

Dear God I hate fucking liberals.

We always on defense? I said long ago to go after them. We put out flags, cones, give blood. They put out Bombs, sucker punch attacks. We do nothing. Can't bring in enough of them quick enough for BHO.

PROPS to CAIR!

Spokesman for CAIR publicly denounced the violence / the attack, publicly denounced radical Islamic Extremism and ISIS, declared 'You do NOT speak for our religeon!

1st time I have seen such a strong, public response from US Muslim leaders condemning Islamic Extremism!

:clap:

If you've been watching CNN or FAUX NEWS........ Head of CAIR and other members of CAIR........ STRONGLY condemned this violence.
Ya, that's what I posted / what you quoted. Am I missing something?

Of course. They dug up McVeigh again.

Right-wing terrorism is terrorism motivated by a variety of far right ideologies and beliefs, including anti-communism, neo-fascism, neo-Nazism, racism, xenophobia. This type of terrorism has been sporadic, with little or no international cooperation.[1] The terrorist acts are generally poorly coordinated[citation needed], and few identifiable organizations have been involved. Modern right-wing terrorism first appeared in western Europe in the 1980s and in eastern Europe following the dissolution of the Soviet Union.[2]

Right-wing terrorists aim to overthrow governments and replace them with nationalist orfascist-oriented governments.[1] The core of this movement includes neo-fascist skinheads, far right hooligans, youth sympathisers and intellectual guides who believe that the state must rid itself of foreign elements in order to protect rightful citizens.[3] However, they usually lack a rigid ideology.[4]
This was not RIGHT or LEFT anything. This was RADICAL ISLAMIC EXTREMISM. This was the extreme Muslim faith that teaches HATE for homosexuals and results in the murder / genocide of homosexuals in Islamic states.

Apparently so did the shooter.

At least arm every trained USA Soldier anywhere anytime with OK to fire at their discretion. Mistake? No penalty. tough times, tough response. I said this after Texas, Fort Hood massacre or after DC navy officers hiding under desks, WTH!!!

PROPS to CAIR!

Spokesman for CAIR publicly denounced the violence / the attack, publicly denounced radical Islamic Extremism and ISIS, declared 'You do NOT speak for our religeon!

1st time I have seen such a strong, public response from US Muslim leaders condemning Islamic Extremism!

If you've been watching CNN or FAUX NEWS........ Head of CAIR and other members of CAIR........ STRONGLY condemned this violence.
Well, you seem to be missing the usual taqiyya and complete denial. Nothing to do with Islam, not Islamic terrorism, simply a hate crime. Sigh.

Nihad Awad, the leader of the U.S. Muslim group CAIR, strongly condemned the Orlando massacre, saying the killer does not represent the Islamic faith.

"This is a hate crime, plain and simple, we condemn it in the strongest possible terms," Awad said.

U.S. Muslim group CAIR condemns Orlando massacre

Last edited:
PROPS to CAIR!

I have never read a 'condemnation' by any 'representative' of Islam that doesn't contain qualifiers, blame shifting or denial that it has anything whatsoever to do with Islam and its teachings. So, I thought I'd check, and sure enough, this one is no different.

Apparently so did the shooter.
This is not the time to politicize this or make it about 'party'.

Radical Islamic Muslims hate homosexuals and murder them around the world. This POS pledged allegiance to ISIS, a group that has slaughtered homosexuals.

So knock off the 'us vs them' liberal/GOP crap today. TODAY it is about AMERICANS being targeted and killed!

If the most deadly terrorist shooting in US history can't bring 'rabid partisans' together as AMERICANS for this one day then they should be condemned as well.

This is not the time to politicize this or make it about 'party'....Radical Islamic Muslims hate homosexuals and murder them around the world. This POS pledged allegiance to ISIS, a group that has slaughtered homosexuals....So knock off the 'us vs them' liberal/GOP crap today. TODAY it is about AMERICANS being targeted and killed! ....If the most deadly terrorist shooting in US history can't bring 'rabid partisans' together as AMERICANS for this one day then they should be condemned as well.

Well, if I hear one word about "how conservative principles led to this!", I'm going to show the shooter's democrat registration number. Fair enough?

You should correct one of your sentences. It should read: TODAY it is about GAY AMERICANS being targeted and killed! Because the shooter's father confirmed that his son had his sights on gays specifically...

Eerie...and truly heartbreaking:

News is reporting how in the midst of the carnage in the dance club, bodies lying all over, as they have not been removed from the crime scene, the 'deathly' silence is broken by the sounds of dozens of cell phones ringing...the sound of loved ones desperately trying to reach them... :(

Of course the modern American progressive has no such problem...

a Muslim kills dozens of gays.

"The gun is at fault
Liberals were responsible for the length of the Great Depression long past it should have. Liberalism is also the reason why Jihadists are still active. There is a reason why they are not called the Right. They are wrong.

This what I have in the back of my shop... Nice try dumb fuck

So that's one person. Only 5 left. :D

Just look on YouTube, thousands just like me… LOL

And the ingredients have no constitutional protection either. :eek:

Color me unsurprised that a progressive fool doesn't understand "shall not be infringed". The Right extends to everything needed to ENJOY that Right. Moron.

Too bad you're wrong. :D

Wrong. It's you who are ignoring the usage of the English language. If it were as easy as you claim we would already have had our guns taken from us and you would be living in your progressive shithole already. As we're not living in that shithole you so desire it is quite apparent it is YOU, who are wrong.

Congrats for being a dumbass.

This is not the time to politicize this or make it about 'party'....Radical Islamic Muslims hate homosexuals and murder them around the world. This POS pledged allegiance to ISIS, a group that has slaughtered homosexuals....So knock off the 'us vs them' liberal/GOP crap today. TODAY it is about AMERICANS being targeted and killed! ....If the most deadly terrorist shooting in US history can't bring 'rabid partisans' together as AMERICANS for this one day then they should be condemned as well.

Well, if I hear one word about "how conservative principles led to this!", I'm going to show the shooter's democrat registration number. Fair enough?

You should correct one of your sentences. It should read: TODAY it is about GAY AMERICANS being targeted and killed! Because the shooter's father confirmed that his son had his sights on gays specifically...
I disagree with labeling them as 'gay Americans'. They are AMERICANS.

I have not served in the military to protect and defend heterosexual Americans or homosexual Americans or metrosexual Americans or Jewish Americans or Latino Americans, or etc... My fellow brothers and sisters fight, fought, and died for AMERICANS.

Enough division.

What are the odds? He worked in security as well as the LA would be bomber/killer that was arrested did.

Of course the modern American progressive has no such problem...

a Muslim kills dozens of gays.

"The gun is at fault
Liberals were responsible for the length of the Great Depression long past it should have. Liberalism is also the reason why Jihadists are still active. There is a reason why they are not called the Right. They are wrong.
No wonder the under educated right wingers know so few facts. They believe every talking point They're fed/

Radicalized Muslim

Reportedly called out ISIS leader and Boston Marathon Bomber brother's names during the attack.

This was not a Democrat or a Republican. It was a Muslim. Muslims hate homosexuals, murder them abroad. So why should we worry about importing more from nations that kill homosexuals?

Was on FBI'S RADAR...interviewed him after violent comments in 2014

FBI says it is overwhelmed, not enough manpower to cover the approx 1,000 cases involving terrorists / potential ISIS Terrorists here IN THE US.

So why bring thousands more from Syria when Obama has admitted flawed background system - NOT helping the FBI or keeping Americans safe.

Despite no proven contact between the 2, ISIS has claimed credit for the attack - warned 3 days ago an attack in Florida was coming.

Worst US TERRORIST mass shooting.
The military needs to take this out of the hands of the FBI. On Moday, the Congress should declare war on ISIS and demand Obama sign the declaration. This will not stop until there are bodies laying in the sand.

PROPS to CAIR!

My error. After I realized I made a mistake I tried to delete but it did not let me. My apologies.

PROPS to CAIR!

Bullshit. They called it a hate crime. That's code for not Islam's fault.

You miss the issue by a mile.

Not a surprise actually.

This is an Islam issue. You take away his ar15 and you STILL have dead Americans.

Period, end of discussion

I miss the issue? Consider mass murders which occurred in the US during the past 10 years? How many were committed by followers of Islam? How many by a man with a gun?

A lot. Someone already posted the numbers in this thread.

A lot? Odd response to two questions which require a numerical answer.

Here are two answers to your question:
1. I really don't care if you ignore the truth.
2. It is in this thread and not too far back. Look for it or not, your opinion means nothing.
You miss the issue by a mile.

Not a surprise actually.

This is an Islam issue. You take away his ar15 and you STILL have dead Americans.

Period, end of discussion

I miss the issue? Consider mass murders which occurred in the US during the past 10 years? How many were committed by followers of Islam? How many by a man with a gun?

A lot. Someone already posted the numbers in this thread.

A lot? Odd response to two questions which require a numerical answer.

Here are two answers to your question:
1. I really don't care if you ignore the truth.
2. It is in this thread and not too far back. Look for it or not, your opinion means nothing.

Fuck you. You have no concept of the truth, and when making a statement of fact, it is your duty to provide the evidence.

When that duty is breached the reader has every right to challenge your veracity. BTW, you're simply one more member of the crazy right wing, put on your brown shirt go to a gay bar and start breaking the crystal.

From the first moment that posts began in this thread, you started shrieking and calling anyone who dared to name the terrorist a Muslim, A BIGOT.. You threw it around like an angry raged filled weapon, not giving a damn about the truth.. You've really turned in to the worst of the far left fruitbats since I've been gone.. you should be ashamed of yourself.. Gay people were slaughtered and ISIS declared war on the entire gay Community today and still lowlifes like yourself who worship the liberal beast, point fingers at the very people who defend you as an American, to their death. YOU MAKE ME SICK.

Forum List

Back