Florida Pulse gay club attacked

I miss the issue? Consider mass murders which occurred in the US during the past 10 years? How many were committed by followers of Islam? How many by a man with a gun?

A lot. Someone already posted the numbers in this thread.

A lot? Odd response to two questions which require a numerical answer.

Here are two answers to your question:
1. I really don't care if you ignore the truth.
2. It is in this thread and not too far back. Look for it or not, your opinion means nothing.
I miss the issue? Consider mass murders which occurred in the US during the past 10 years? How many were committed by followers of Islam? How many by a man with a gun?

2. It is in this thread and not too far back. Look for it or not, your opinion means nothing.

Fuck you. You have no concept of the truth, and when making a statement of fact, it is your duty to provide the evidence.

When that duty is breached the reader has every right to challenge your veracity. BTW, you're simply one more member of the crazy right wing, put on your brown shirt go to a gay bar and start breaking the crystal.
Change your diaper. It's sad just how often pacifists shit themselves.

Pacifists? You may be an ex con, but you're are still and always will be a punk.

Fuck you. You have no concept of the truth, and when making a statement of fact, it is your duty to provide the evidence.

When that duty is breached the reader has every right to challenge your veracity. BTW, you're simply one more member of the crazy right wing, put on your brown shirt go to a gay bar and start breaking the crystal.

From the first moment that posts began in this thread, you started shrieking and calling anyone who dared to name the terrorist a Muslim, A BIGOT.. You threw it around like an angry raged filled weapon, not giving a damn about the truth.. You've really turned in to the worst of the far left fruitbats since I've been gone.. you should be ashamed of yourself.. Gay people were slaughtered and ISIS declared war on the entire gay Community today and still lowlifes like yourself who worship the liberal beast, point fingers at the very people who defend you as an American, to their death. YOU MAKE ME SICK.

Cool, go see your doctor, psychiatrists can still treat tummy aches. Especially when they are psychosomatic.

From the first moment that posts began in this thread, you started shrieking and calling anyone who dared to name the terrorist a Muslim, A BIGOT.. You threw it around like an angry raged filled weapon, not giving a damn about the truth.. You've really turned in to the worst of the far left fruitbats since I've been gone.. you should be ashamed of yourself.. Gay people were slaughtered and ISIS declared war on the entire gay Community today and still lowlifes like yourself who worship the liberal beast, point fingers at the very people who defend you as an American, to their death. YOU MAKE ME SICK.

Cool, go see your doctor, psychiatrists can still treat tummy aches. Especially when they are psychosomatic.

There it is^^^^^ Proof old haggard Marxists are worthless and treasonous filth. You have the target on your back now, not me.. be careful WC..The very people you trash each and every day will be the people you may need some day to defend your miserable life.

There it is^^^^^ Proof old haggard Marxists are worthless and treasonous filth. You have the target on your back now, not me.. be careful WC..The very people you trash each and every day will be the people you may need some day to defend your miserable life.

I suspect I'm not the first to tell you this. The hate by the bigot who killed fifty people, maybe more, is same hate you feel for liberals/progressives and Democrats. You hate those of us who try to put some perspective on the emotional reaction of people like you. Get some counseling, and then some education.

I suspect I'm not the first to tell you this. The hate by the bigot who killed fifty people, maybe more, is same hate you feel for liberals/progressives and Democrats. You hate those of us who try to put some perspective on the emotional reaction of people like you. Get some counseling, and then some education.

Look in the mirror WC... If anyone is filled with pure rage and hatred, it's YOU and you've shown it here today all day long..

Change your diaper. It's sad just how often pacifists shit themselves.

Pacifists? You may be an ex con, but you're are still and always will be a punk.
Says the man who's never met me. You're so clever!

Idiot

Look in the mirror WC... If anyone is filled with pure rage and hatred, it's YOU and you've shown it here today all day long..

LOL, "yes but" is the standard denial of people like you.

Has a liberal said....."But but but Christians......." yet?

Wait for it.

Of course. They dug up McVeigh again.

But mcveigh wasn't a Christian.....
Right-wing terrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Right-wing terrorism is terrorism motivated by a variety of far right ideologies and beliefs, including anti-communism, neo-fascism, neo-Nazism, racism, xenophobia. This type of terrorism has been sporadic, with little or no international cooperation.[1] The terrorist acts are generally poorly coordinated[citation needed], and few identifiable organizations have been involved. Modern right-wing terrorism first appeared in western Europe in the 1980s and in eastern Europe following the dissolution of the Soviet Union.[2]

Right-wing terrorists aim to overthrow governments and replace them with nationalist orfascist-oriented governments.[1] The core of this movement includes neo-fascist skinheads, far right hooligans, youth sympathisers and intellectual guides who believe that the state must rid itself of foreign elements in order to protect rightful citizens.[3] However, they usually lack a rigid ideology.[4]
This was not RIGHT or LEFT anything. This was RADICAL ISLAMIC EXTREMISM. This was the extreme Muslim faith that teaches HATE for homosexuals and results in the murder / genocide of homosexuals in Islamic states.
And many so called Christians teach hate of homosexuals, too.
No, they don't. Progressive pigs classify as any criticism of the depravity they generate as 'hate' That's because you have never experienced real hatred. Or because you actively foment hatred yourself. Either way, you are going to see some real shit now. Dumbasses.

The killer carried an assault rifle and a pistol, making it as easy as shooting fish in a barrel and accumulate huge numbers of murdered victims.

Maybe one should ask - WHY does a person need an assault rifle? WHY should he have been able to get it? Same thing with the San Diego shooters - they had an arsonal and bullet proof armor. We need to look at extremist ideology yes, but we also need to look at the factors that help to create such a huge death toll.

You wouldn't know an assault rifle if you tripped over one.

Which of these rifle's is an assault rifle?

A2020m4a1_zpsf050dwwb.jpg

this one or both?

ar15_1_zpsaf9qkpva.jpg
It's the other one that she shoved up your asshole.

So which one is the assault rifle or are both of them assault rifle's?

I could care less which one is - it's not up to me to make that determination. The killer had one. And he was able to rapidly kill a lot of people.

PROPS to CAIR!

Spokesman for CAIR publicly denounced the violence / the attack, publicly denounced radical Islamic Extremism and ISIS, declared 'You do NOT speak for our religeon!

1st time I have seen such a strong, public response from US Muslim leaders condemning Islamic Extremism!

:clap:
Bullshit. They called it a hate crime. That's code for not Islam's fault.
I just caught some of his BS on the BBC. Not only did he deny this has anything whatsoever to do with Islam, nor that it is Islamic terrorism, but he also managed to reference islamophobia several times, as is usually the case. Pay lip service to the victims then get back to the agenda - that of keeping the killers religious motivations Out of the picture, and paint Muslims as the long suffering victims of islamofauxbia. Shameless, but par for the course with these 'condemnations'.
Oh and lest we forget, the guy is linked to Hamas and the Muslim brotherhood whose views on homosexuality aren't exactly secret, nor is their admission that the penalty under shariah law for this 'crime', as outlined in the 'reliance of the traveller', is death. So, sadly, just more taqiyya.

Last edited:
Has a liberal said....."But but but Christians......." yet?

Wait for it.

Of course. They dug up McVeigh again.

But mcveigh wasn't a Christian.....
Right-wing terrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Right-wing terrorism is terrorism motivated by a variety of far right ideologies and beliefs, including anti-communism, neo-fascism, neo-Nazism, racism, xenophobia. This type of terrorism has been sporadic, with little or no international cooperation.[1] The terrorist acts are generally poorly coordinated[citation needed], and few identifiable organizations have been involved. Modern right-wing terrorism first appeared in western Europe in the 1980s and in eastern Europe following the dissolution of the Soviet Union.[2]

Right-wing terrorists aim to overthrow governments and replace them with nationalist orfascist-oriented governments.[1] The core of this movement includes neo-fascist skinheads, far right hooligans, youth sympathisers and intellectual guides who believe that the state must rid itself of foreign elements in order to protect rightful citizens.[3] However, they usually lack a rigid ideology.[4]
This was not RIGHT or LEFT anything. This was RADICAL ISLAMIC EXTREMISM. This was the extreme Muslim faith that teaches HATE for homosexuals and results in the murder / genocide of homosexuals in Islamic states.
And many so called Christians teach hate of homosexuals, too.

Exactly. And the same folks that are out in other threads talking about "faggots" and "fudge packers" and homosexual agendas are suddenly here in this thread. Radical Christians hate homosexuals too, why else would Uganda, a Christian country, have attempted to institute a death penalty? None of the Abrahamic faiths are kind to homosexuals.

We do have free speech. However, like all rights it's limited to not intruding on someone else's right. Causing a stampede in a movie theater certainly could trample their right to live.

This sort of event highlights the difference between the left and right. The right sees the bronze age ideology as a threat, badly in need of a reformation or grave site, their call.

The liberal blames access to guns, yet the problem exist in Europe with very tight gun controls and the problem is getting worse since they have been lax about Muslims pouring in. The good liberal ignores all that and thinks doing the same thing here will work.
The countries with the strictest gun laws have the lowest amount of gun deaths. Nothing will ever be at zero, but that won't stop you from using a bogus comparison.

Utter Nonsense. It's not guns or gun control laws that affect behavior, it's the culture. Venezuela, for example, has very extreme gun control laws. How's that working out for them?

Firearms Related Death Rates:

View attachment 77879

Here's What Happened When Venezuela Imposed Gun Control Laws | Zero Hedge

Do Stricter Gun Laws Reduce Gun Violence in Latin America?
Your example is a failed shithole. Epic fail. :lol:

Condolences on your lack of reading and cognitive abilities. I'm afraid the condition is terminal.
You would know, you'll be dead before I will. :D

You're a filthy little rat boy. Go away.

Forum List

Back