Florida Pulse gay club attacked

raotu9.jpg

Phoenix LGBT (@Igbtphoenix) | Twitter
Nice fake.

Click on the link, shitstain.

Are you sure he wasn't just a protester?

The more that we learn about this man,the more he looks like a sad little nutter out to make his life seem like something rather than the nothing it was.
It looks like he was just a nutter with a gun, nothing more.

I see, lefties still haven't decided what hurts them less, that gunman was gay or Muslim terrorist.

"He said the attacker was still inside the nightclub with hostages, and was feared to be wearing a bomb."

Shooter with a bomb vest? Let's see, who does that? Maybe an unemployed camel jockey?

Just another indication that folks should be armed at all times.

If someone in that club had had a gun he could have shot that dirtbag before said dirtbag could kill more people.

Also there were hundred of people there and none of them thought to overwhelm that asshole when he reloaded?? Good Lord.

Were you inside? Do you have any clue as to how fast either of those weapons can be reloaded? He also had TWO guns.

No I wasn't and neither were you.

A good gun hand can change a mag in seconds. You can also fumble around seating that mag in the well. Was he good?? We will never know.

I want to be able to kill the right people if needed. I don't want to curl up into a urine soaked fetal ball like you if that time comes. And nobody said anything about unrestricted anything. If you don't want a gun don't buy one, period.
Your willingness to allow Muslim terrorists easy access to assault weapons in the US is duly noted.
ROFLMAO As if Islamic terrorists need access to weapons from the people they end up murdering.. You leftists are insane freaks. LOL A laugh a minute.
Your willingness to allow Muslim terrorists easy access to assault weapons in the US is duly noted.
Your willingness to strip our rights away are duly noted. Fortunately liberals require others to do their dirty work so we don't need to worry about you.
GW said it, you're either in our side or the side of terrorists. You're helping to arm terrorists, therefore you are against your own people. Now go shoot yourself in the foot. :D
Guns are not the problem. Liberals letting these people in our country are the problem. Japan does not have a Muslim problem. Can you guess why?

All the people who die or are injured every year from gunshots aren't a legitimate reason? :cuckoo:
No. Lot's of people drive drunk and kill people but I still want to drive. I also want the right to defend myself. Hurting lib butt is not a legitimate concern for any reasonable person, otherwise the 2nd Amendment would not have been written. Arms includes ammo, otherwise they are just paper weights.
If that's what the FFs wanted, they would have protected ammo. They didn't. Case closed.
But your willingness to allow Muslim terrorists easy access to assault weapons is duly noted.
Your rodent brain is closed. Arms require ammunition to be functional. The founders knew a thing or two about forearms, you don't.

Are you aware that the term "assault weapon" is an invented term? It means nothing.

Do you know the difference between an assault rifle and any other rifle? Do you what is an assault rifle?

Which of the below is an assault rifle?

This one? #1
A2020m4a1_zpsf050dwwb.jpg

This one? #2

ar15_1_zpsaf9qkpva.jpg

If that's what the FFs wanted, they would have protected ammo. They didn't. Case closed.
But your willingness to allow Muslim terrorists easy access to assault weapons is duly noted.
Your rodent brain is closed. Arms require ammunition to be functional. The founders knew a thing or two about forearms, you don't.

Are you aware that the term "assault weapon" is an invented term? It means nothing.

Do you know the difference between an assault rifle and any other rifle? Do you what is an assault rifle?

This one? #1

This one? #2

ar15_1_zpsaf9qkpva.jpg

#1 is the assault rifle because it has the switch that turns it from single shot to 3 round bursts.

Correct, but you're not the one who was boasting about their ignorance.
But you're the one boasting about how you support easy access to assault weapons for Muslim terrorists.

Btw, they are both assault weapon, imo, because they aren't used for hunting or defence. But I'm sure you won't let that stop you from splitting hairs.

Your desire to take my rights away by using this crisis is duly noted. Twisted and pathetic as it is.
You don't need assault weapons, but your willingness to allow Muslim terrorists easy access to assault weapons in the US is duly noted.
You don't get to decide what I need. You don't have the need to run your yap, yet you do.

You do realize that there is no such thing as an "assault weapon"? It is an invented word. Just by the use of the term you prove your ignorance.
Here is the definition for you of assault weapons. If you'd like I can also post the definition of ignorance, since you are ignorant of its meaning.
Assault weapon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Truth is Truth. Now run to your safe space.
Liberals today who are complicit in pushing the PC narrative, who riot at Trump rallies, are just as guilty for the deaths of these 50 Americans as Omar Mateen was, maybe moreso.
Liberals are responsible for a homophobic religion and the murderers that it creates? WoW! That's some heavy fartsmoke, even for you. :D
Can't argue with nonsense. :clap2:
You can't argue with Truth.
ROFLMAO As if Islamic terrorists need access to weapons from the people they end up murdering.. You leftists are insane freaks. LOL A laugh a minute.
Your willingness to strip our rights away are duly noted. Fortunately liberals require others to do their dirty work so we don't need to worry about you.
GW said it, you're either in our side or the side of terrorists. You're helping to arm terrorists, therefore you are against your own people. Now go shoot yourself in the foot. :D
Guns are not the problem. Liberals letting these people in our country are the problem. Japan does not have a Muslim problem. Can you guess why?
the dude was born in the US. I guess everyone in the whole fucking world knows that except you. :lol:

Your desire to take my rights away by using this crisis is duly noted. Twisted and pathetic as it is.
You don't need assault weapons, but your willingness to allow Muslim terrorists easy access to assault weapons in the US is duly noted.
You don't get to decide what I need. You don't have the need to run your yap, yet you do.

You do realize that there is no such thing as an "assault weapon"? It is an invented word. Just by the use of the term you prove your ignorance.
Here is the definition for you of assault weapons. If you'd like I can also post the definition of ignorance, since you are ignorant of its meaning.
Calling someone ignorant and posting a wikipedia link to prove his case is off the charts ironic.

Calling someone ignorant and posting a wikipedia link to prove his case is off the charts ironic.
Merriam-Webster: Definition of ASSAULT WEAPON

Happy? :D

PS there's this thing called Google, try it sometime!

This one? #1

This one? #2

ar15_1_zpsaf9qkpva.jpg

#1 is the assault rifle because it has the switch that turns it from single shot to 3 round bursts.

Correct, but you're not the one who was boasting about their ignorance.
But you're the one boasting about how you support easy access to assault weapons for Muslim terrorists.

Btw, they are both assault weapon, imo, because they aren't used for hunting or defence. But I'm sure you won't let that stop you from splitting hairs.
He, like many others, were just fine until they got radicalized on the internet. I'd rather we regulate hateful internet access and hateful people than lose my right to defend myself the way I see fit. That of course means we would miss your posts but thus is the price of freedom.

I don't do homework for retards.

Your link was sloppy and defeats your argument. It says:
Definition of assault weapon
  1. : any of various automatic or semiautomatic
That's a rather wide range.

You need hunting rifles and home/personal defense weapons like handguns. The rest are for terrorists, mass murderers and dooffuses.

You need hunting rifles and home/personal defense weapons like handguns. The rest are for terrorists, mass murderers and dooffuses.
So when your posts are demonstrated to be stupid you simply change the narrative? The AR is a fantastic home defense weapon. Very accurate, the .223 or 5.56 round doesn't penetrate drywall like even a 9mm handgun round.

Plus I have no idea what the future will hold. If the economic system collapses or is disrupted, a possible terrorist attack, anarchy may erupt and scumbags may hit the streets and homes taking what they can. Their luck will run dry at my humble abode.

Forum List

Back