Florida revokes liquor license of hotel that put on a sexually explicit show with kids present

Status
Not open for further replies.
This makes me more supportive of drag queens! If it pisses of the fundies then I am a supporter. I don't want this country to be like the middle east. What an nightmare. Just say fuck no!!!

I want drag queens at every high school library reading books! There's nothing wrong with a man wearing a dress as it is just a choice.

This makes me more supportive of drag queens! If it pisses of the fundies then I am a supporter. I don't want this country to be like the middle east. What an nightmare. Just say fuck no!!!

I want drag queens at every high school library reading books!

And, nobody cares.

Here is a drag queen Christmas show in Wichita. I am not sure why this needs to be illegal. It’s perhaps guilty of not being really that funny but it’s less raunchy than a movie and no nudity. Just off color jokes and some risqué numbers. Definitely worthy of the GOP attention so they can distract from not doing anything meaningful.

I want drag queens at every high school library reading books! There's nothing wrong with a man wearing a dress as it is just a choice.

Your name is appropriate because if you keep this pedo crap up you are headed for a shitstorm.

Here is a drag queen Christmas show in Wichita. I am not sure why this needs to be illegal. It’s perhaps guilty of not being really that funny but it’s less raunchy than a movie and no nudity. Just off color jokes and some risqué numbers. Definitely worthy of the GOP attention so they can distract from not doing anything meaningful.

Demeaning to women. But you don’t care. You want to be one, but know you never can be, huh Suzy?

Demeaning to women. But you don’t care. You want to be one, but know you never can be, huh Suzy?
Listen Norma Rae. You can simply not like the production all you want. I didn’t care for it Norma. But, before you piss in your panties, you should know we are talking about legal action and what Desantis did with the power of the state licensing office. He just didn’t post on a website like you honey.

Bad taste is subjective. But state action to persecute art, regardless of the merit is fascist. You wouldn’t want that would you Norma Rae?

Listen Norma Rae. You can simply not like the production all you want. I didn’t care for it Norma. But, before you piss in your panties, you should know we are talking about legal action and what Desantis did with the power of the state licensing office. He just didn’t post on a website like you honey.

Bad taste is subjective. But state action to persecute art, regardless of the merit is fascist. You wouldn’t want that would you Norma Rae?
Illegal acts are not art.

Bad taste is subjective Suzy, like black face? Gay lisping?

Ohhhhhh, then it’s different? Right?

And this won’t lead to anything else right? Like biological males being forced on women in locker rooms?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back