Florida School Staff Dealing With Illegal Behavior

Spare the rod and spoil the child.

Yeah but any corporal punishment of any kind is now seen as child abuse so the school could be in serious trouble if they resort to it.

Liberals nine times out of ten believe that they're above the law and it doesn't apply to them. Hence why even though more and more are becoming conservative, a lot of black people are liberals since they believe themselves to be superior to white people instead of equal as they claim they so desire.
:link:

Liberals nine times out of ten believe that they're above the law and it doesn't apply to them. Hence why even though more and more are becoming conservative, a lot of black people are liberals since they believe themselves to be superior to white people instead of equal as they claim they so desire.
Quit trying to post so much BS. It's idiotic.

Yeah but any corporal punishment of any kind is now seen as child abuse so the school could be in serious trouble if they resort to it.
The lack of corporal punishment is the reason for unruly behavior by children.

What's idiotic that you continue to come here without your parents or guardian's permission.

Ummm,... Murder? Assault? Any of that ring a bell?

No, they probably can't.
You should grow up around that 3 year old mind. Never mind, you already did.

Drunk driving is not allowed either & yet it still happens.
Did you have a point?

Nice try moonie

Ikr? If criminals cared about the law they wouldn't be criminals. Honestly that guy is the true definition of stupid which is exactly why I have him on ignore. 🙄

Ikr? If criminals cared about the law they wouldn't be criminals. Honestly that guy is the true definition of stupid which is exactly why I have him on ignore. 🙄
You have convinced me that laws are worthless and should not exist since people break the laws. You have me on ignore because you are a coward.

Far too many to name. Just go onto any news website and you're liable to find something. These kinds of things are happening all the time.
If you can't back up what you say, you're being less than honest.

Lol, today's conservatives. all the cops throw the kids in jail. Bigger government. Blame the politicians. Somebody come save me. Lol. Makes me ducking sick. Not what people want to hear today but the issue is with the parents. I was a shit load more afraid of mom and dad than the cops. I would imagine my children would rather deal with the cops than me. How about those lazy self absorbed parents get off their asses and be a parent.

Forum List

Back