🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Florida Senators Totally Triggered The Gays By Telling Them The Truth

There is no such thing as homosexuality among non human animals. Animals mate, they do not fall in love and fuck ass. Animals in mating season deprived of a suitable mate will engage in homosexual behavior. Like men in prison will engage in homosexual behavior but aren't gay.
Well, you're talking about gays in a committed relationship ("falling in love"), as distinct from gays in the hookup crowd.

There are (make and female) gay couples we know, that we'd trust our children with.

But these flamboyant in-your-face types with a chip on their shoulder, no

Conservativism 101

There should never be any mention of homosexuality, trans issues or anything having to do with sex or sexuality whatsoever. Discussing sexuality is sexualizing the children and encourages them to question their gender and grooms them to adopt the gay lifestyle.
Thank you for perfectly representing exactly the type of binary thinking of a progressive.

Progressive's ideal candidate for Preschool Educator...

drag_queen_bingopkgcg407695911177976664862.jpg

You support talking about k-4 through third grade about sex? Yes or no?
You will have to be more specific about what "talking about sex "means, and the context of how such a conversation comes about. For instance, young kid might ask about sex or gender. The adult must formulate an age appropriate response and not just ignore it.

Thank you for perfectly representing exactly the type of binary thinking of a progressive.
Binary thinking? No, that would be you people

Binary thinking is the examination of scenarios from an either/or perspective. It allows individuals to simplify cognitive processes by seeing a situation in black or white, but not gray. This allows them to clearly see major advantages and disadvantages of a situation, but they may miss the finer details to make an informed decision.

Binary Thinking: Promises and Pitfalls – Strategies for ...

strategiesforparents.com/binary-thinking/

In other words dumb it down

We on the other hand understand the complexity of issues rather than dig our heals in and dogmatically take one side. That is way I continually press you people on specifics of what should be taught and disguised in school which you can't explain

Last edited:
We understand the complexity of issues rather than dig our heals in and dogmatically take one side. That is way I continually press you people on specifics of what should be taught and disguised in school which you can't explain
Your mistake is the word "should".

That's a morality word. And you have no business uttering it.

Keep your morality out of my child's education.

Don't talk to her about sex.

Stay out of my child's persona life. It's none of your business.

That goes for teachers and counselors too.

Conservatives also aren't bothering to hide their ignorance, stupidity, and unwarranted fear.

It's called parenting. The thing that MOST people do WITHOUT the state INSISTING that parents dont matter. Like your Virginny ex-governor did before HIS ass left the building. Terry -- the prog warrior - McCauliffe. Like HE WANTED to lose that election with ""parents should have no role in directing the education of their children"".

It's NOT about sexual freedom, it's about the insane woke leftist INSISTENCE on buggering tiny kids who are not READY to even COMPREHEND "sexual orientation" or Tranny Story Time.

YaWanna teach that BULLYING is bad at K-3 level? Not a lot of pushback gonna happen. Wanna teach the spectrum of sexual orientations at age 5 to 8 -- expect pitchfolks and anger.

Simple. Respect the parents that the schools serve.

I am just glad that now teachers won't be able to turn pre-schoolers into fags...because before this bill happened, that was what was happening all over the country.

If you remember, 10 or 20 years ago...there weren't so many gay kids around....now they are all over the place

Twenty years ago, those teens stayed in the dark. Wouldn't make the effort to get counseling or meet others leaning the same way. That wasn't healthy either. Especially with hormones raging all around them.

TEENS are a different story. This whole little drama is about the left INSISTING on sexual orientation indoctrination of kids who dont have ALL THEIR TEETH yet. A large segment of LGBTQ community would AGREE WITH THAT !!!!

And there's no world where that isn't weird and disgusting.

In other words dumb it down

We on the other hand understand the complexity of issues rather than dig our heals in and dogmatically take one side. That is way I continually press you people on specifics of what should be taught and disguised in school which you can't explain
No.
It is demented and sick to think it is a good idea to talk about sexual orientation/gender etc. to children who can't even write their own name yet.
Children who don't even know what sex is. And no matter how you word it, they still won't know after you tell them. All you will accomplish is to mind fuck them into confusion and warped sense of self

Last edited:
Conservatives aren't even bothering to hide their bigotry and hate.

Nor are idiot libs bothering to hide their disdain for parents.

You want to teach a child about LGBTLMNOP issues? Well, go fuck someone, get her pregnant, and knock yourself out.

Because, I promise you, if someone had tried to do that with my child, I'd have smiled in my mugshot...

Twenty years ago, those teens stayed in the dark. Wouldn't make the effort to get counseling or meet others leaning the same way. That wasn't healthy either.

I graduated from high school in 1980. We had gay kids in my school, and it wasn't much of a secret who they were. We had gay teachers, too, and it was no secret who they were, either.

Somehow, those facts failed to find their way into the high school curriculum.

It wasn't an issue then, and it shouldn't be one now.

Sure, you've got yhour Westboro Baptist type neanderthals who'll rant about it, but the reality is that John Q. Public really doesn't care who you fuck. Just don't be an asshole...

Bullshit. Spare me your morality crap. Should in this context means what children should be exposed to in order to facilitate their emotional and social development and well being. It's not my problem that you people can't see beyond the sex or understand the wider issues,

"The Florida Senate has approved the controversial parental rights legislation governing classroom instruction on LGBTQ matters, dubbed the “Don’t Say Gay” bill by opponents. Two Republican legislators, Sens. Jeff Brandes and Jennifer Bradley, broke from their party and voted against the bill. While Brandes had already expressed frustration with the bill, Bradley decided to vote down on it out of concern “about the message it sends.”

Other supporters got more personal about LBGTQ issues, with Miami-Dade Republican Sen. Ileana Garcia sharing about a family member who was transgender, insisting that “gay is not a permanent thing, LGBT is not a permanent thing.” Ocala Republican Sen. Dennis Baxley, who filed the Senate version of the bill; came under fire during debate for comments he made Monday during questions, saying that he brought the bill because there is a cultural shift encouraging students to “come out.” Palm Beach Democratic Sen. Lori Berman called Baxley on the comment during debate. “We heard yesterday that the genesis of this bill was to try and prevent what the sponsor believes to be a problem, that somehow more and more children are becoming gay, So let’s be clear, that’s what this bill is about.”

Yes, the bill is designed to stop all of these kids from being groomed and indoctrinated and turned into a bunch of trannies, queers and fags...I don't know why Dems thought this was such a gotcha moment....as someone said, most early forms of sexual education starts by at least 5th or 6th grade -- so if a kid at that point learns that homosexuality is a thing; don't teach him about how great that is...or make some faggy kid feel brave enough to come out and identify as gay like his some sort of hero....kids need to keep that crap to themselves until they are out of school altogether but most definitely keep it to themselves when they are in 4th, 5th, 6th grades....These people are trying to make kids gay by the time they are born....what is their end game?
Wow, the Man-boy love brigade is out in force today.

It's called parenting. The thing that MOST people do WITHOUT the state INSISTING that parents dont matter. Like your Virginny ex-governor did before HIS ass left the building. Terry -- the prog warrior - McCauliffe. Like HE WANTED to lose that election with ""parents should have no role in directing the education of their children"".

It's NOT about sexual freedom, it's about the insane woke leftist INSISTENCE on buggering tiny kids who are not READY to even COMPREHEND "sexual orientation" or Tranny Story Time.

YaWanna teach that BULLYING is bad at K-3 level? Not a lot of pushback gonna happen. Wanna teach the spectrum of sexual orientations at age 5 to 8 -- expect pitchfolks and anger.

Simple. Respect the parents that the schools serve.
This bad-faith legislation is yet another example of the bigoted right's efforts to vilifvilify and demonize gay and transgender youth.

Forum List

Back