Florida set to pass pop tart bill

Better yet close your eyes, put your hand on your forehead and tell them you are imagining a machine gun.

Yeah, good idea. Because kids + guns = safety.

Pop tarts are dangerous, so let's have armed guards in every school like a good Christian police state.

Fucking morons.

Actually Kids + learning to properly use guns=SAFETY sorry you don't trust other people kids enough to learn from professionals how to operate a machine which is what a rifle or pistol is. ANY machine in the hands of an untrained individual can be dangerous. I don't want armed guards either. I want armed teachers and staff.
Yeah, arm the teachers and janitors. Good idea. Armed, underpaid, unappreciated, stressed-out teachers and janitors with guns, "safely" locked in desk drawers and broom closets where NO ONE can possibly get to them, right? Kids aren't going to find them and use them because they'll all be taught proper gun safety, right? And if any big bad evil terrorists come in with their guns, the brave unappreciated teachers will stand their ground and fight to the last man.

Fucking morons.
Teachers and Administrators AFTER they have been vetted and given training. Ya know same thing cops get TRAINING...idiot. Take the I see bad guys around every corner shit and shove it. You are the little piss ant pissing their pants standing in the corner hiding while everyone else runs or tries to disarm the bad guy. You are the PERFECT EXAMPLE of a liberal.
This is not a big deal. Pop tarts don't hurt people. Finger guns don't hurt people. GUNS hurt people.

Anyone who says that there should be more guns in school is increasing the likelihood that there will be more gun violence at schools. These 2nd Amendment freaks are psychotic.

Actually PEOPLE kill and hurt PEOPLE not guns. Guns are machines used by people. The people operating a machine can harm others its not the machines fault. You are on the losing end here. I hope you realize that. So go live in some left gun grabber paradise like Commiefornia or NY or Illinois...otherwise known as crime capitals

Forum List

Back