Florida sheriff’s deputy, suspect killed after shooting related to 'domestic violence case'

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Fla. sheriff’s deputy, suspect dead after Shalimar shooting

A veteran Florida sheriff’s deputy and a suspect have died after a shooting and subsequent standoff at a motel after a procedural step in a domestic violence investigation went awry, police said.

article-niceville-0923.jpg
florida-deputy-shot.jpg

Deputy Bill Myers went to meet 33-year-old suspect Joel Dixon Smith around 8:20 p.m. near the Cotton & Gates law firm in the panhandle town, Okaloosa County Sheriff Larry Ashley said at an afternoon news conference. The suspect was meant to turn over his guns as part of a domestic violence injunction, but instead Smith opened fire on the 64-year-old lawman, authorities said.

Myers was shot "multiple times in the back, including a gunshot wound to the rear of his head," officials said.

"He was a sick little coward," an emotional Ashley told reporters as he held back tears.

Obviously this is BLM related. This one seemed to miss USMB...weird

You must have missed the thread I already created on this white thug murdering a cop.

Yes white people kill cops also. In fact....cops kill more whites per year than blacks. And by % of population kill Hispanics and Native Americans more often than anyone. Not that BLM likes to hear the truth.

You must have missed the thread I already created on this white thug murdering a cop.

Yes white people kill cops also. In fact....cops kill more whites per year than blacks. And by % of population kill Hispanics and Native Americans more often than anyone. Not that BLM likes to hear the truth.

Yeah I missed that one...Did you tie this one to BLM too like you did the Football players? Who turns out...arent black at all

ABC-e1442586702144-300x207.jpg

Yeah I missed that one...Did you tie this one to BLM too like you did the Football players? Who turns out...arent black at all

ABC-e1442586702144-300x207.jpg

Hmmm. I don't remember mentioning BLM in the football story at all. I'm sure you can show me where I did.......

As for this one....why don't you check my thread in already made and see if I did.

Forum List

Back