Florida sues bar that held drag shows for kids

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never ever commented on the video. I commented on the premise of the thread, and the hysteria of idiots like yourself over the idea of taking a kid to a drag show.

Didn't you say "I would have to see the drag show"

Well the video has clips from it, but you won't watch it.

That probably means you don't want to have to call out a "protected group", which would give you several SJW demerits.

If this is the case, why is it necessary to pass special laws to keep kids out of drag shows????

Under such laws, Ross Petty's wonderful pantomimes would be illegal because they have men dressing as women, and playing women's roles. These productions are filmed and show every year on the CBC at Christmas, as part of their Holiday Specials. My daughter loved them on TV, but the kids would get very excited about seeing them in person. They got to boo Ross Petty, (he always played the villian), and when they booed him he would turn to the audience and insult them, and the kids would laugh and boo again.

Okay.

Didn't you say "I would have to see the drag show"

Well the video has clips from it, but you won't watch it.

That probably means you don't want to have to call out a "protected group", which would give you several SJW demerits.

How do we know these are clips from the actual show and not something the "creator" of the video simply cut and pasted in the video to gin up outrage? The video is not a credible source and there is no proof the stuff in the video is stuff from the drag show.

How do we know these are clips from the actual show and not something the "creator" of the video simply cut and pasted in the video to gin up outrage? The video is not a credible source and there is no proof the stuff in the video is stuff from the drag show.

Your refusal to accept reality is how these pedophiles can keep getting away with it. This is your fault.

Children do not need to know that drag exists in order to grow and develop their personalities.

They don't need to know God exists to grow and develop their personalities either. But the more they know, the fuller and richer their lives will be.

One of the most difficult and important things adults need to be able to do in life, is to deal with all manner of people, who have all manner of ideas and beliefs. Just because someone is different than you are, or lives differently than you would choose to live, that doesn't negate their worth or value as human beings. It is only when we mix with people not like ourselves, that we develop tolerance, patience, and the value of those differences.

Because we aren't imbeciles.

What's your excuse?

Please, bitch, don't make me laugh. You vote Republican.

The video was made by the "libs of tik tok" That's EXACTLY what they'd do. They've been caught faking shit before.

Last edited:
It is undeniably clear which side you are on. Be known by the company that you willfully choose to keep.

They don't need to know God exists to grow and develop their personalities either. But the more they know, the fuller and richer their lives will be.

One of the most difficult and important things adults need to be able to do in life, is to deal with all manner of people, who have all manner of ideas and beliefs. Just because someone is different than you are, or lives differently than you would choose to live, that doesn't negate their worth or value as human beings. It is only when we mix with people not like ourselves, that we develop tolerance, patience, and the value of those differences.

Children in bars with drag queens is not the answer

Why would a man want to dress as a woman and perform a sexually explicit act for children? They are civic minded and care about children's educational standards? They do it to cure world hunger? The short answer is that they get off on it because they are pedophiles.
There is nothing wrong with sexuality among adults. I'm married with five kids, and my wife and I have a happy sex life, after more than thirty years. Before I met my wife, I did all the silly things that teenagers and young adults often do, making out in cars, drinking at parties and making out in bathrooms, visiting strip clubs and wasting money, etc.

At no time did I ever think, 'what a wonderful lesson in tolerance it would be to have a two year old here to watch this!' If I did think that, and act on it, I would have expected to be put under the jail.

Be a drag queen all you want, nobody much cares. Just leave the kids out of it.

Children do not need to know that drag exists in order to grow and develop their personalities.

So you believe that our public schools should be teaching our children that God exists, as they are teaching them that transgender strippers exist? Any minimum age for that religious education to start?
Set the example by tolerating adults who watch that video and believe that it shows harm being done to children. Learn to understand them by watching the video from start to finish and then telling us your thoughts on it.

Agree or disagree, but show the intellectual courage required to be honest.

Your refusal to accept reality is how these pedophiles can keep getting away with it. This is your fault.

Your false claims of pedophilia are allowing real pedophiles to escape. Investigators are spending so much time and money investigating false claims of pedophilia being promoted by the Republicans and members of Q-Anon, that the real pedophiles are slipping away while investigators chase conspiracy theories.

F

Your false claims of pedophilia are allowing real pedophiles to escape. Investigators are spending so much time and money investigating false claims of pedophilia being promoted by the Republicans and members of Q-Anon, that the real pedophiles are slipping away while investigators chase conspiracy theories.

F

Watch that video in the OP. That's what you're defending.

So you believe that our public schools should be teaching our children that God exists, as they are teaching them that transgender strippers exist? Any minimum age for that religious education to start?

Set the example by tolerating adults who watch that video and believe that it shows harm being done to children. Learn to understand them by watching the video from start to finish and then telling us your thoughts on it.

Agree or disagree, but show the intellectual courage required to be honest.
"Intellectual courage"? I think we know better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back