Florida sues bar that held drag shows for kids

Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't need to know God exists to grow and develop their personalities either. But the more they know, the fuller and richer their lives will be.

Exposing children to depraved sexual perversions, and grooming them toward those perversions, makes their lives “fuller and richer” Is that what you are trying to say?

Be a drag queen all you want, nobody much cares. Just leave the kids out of it.

Why would children want to be exposed to drag queens and other perverts?

That's the wrong question.

The correct question is why these perverts want an audience of children. And I think the answer is obvious and should be very disturbing to any sane, decent human being.

You can expect a handful of left wing nut cases and pedophiles to support this stuff for political reasons as well as sexual gratification but why the hell do "normal" people defend this stuff? Does political loyalty trump the mental and physical welfare of kids these days?

You can expect a handful of left wing nut cases and pedophiles to support this stuff for political reasons as well as sexual gratification but why the hell do "normal" people defend this stuff? Does political loyalty trump the mental and physical welfare of kids these days?
Looks that way. I honestly wonder how many of the leftists I've known would willingly sacrifice their children's well being if it meant SJW points.

We've had this discussion before. If I know someone is lying to me and feeding me bullshit, right from work one, why would I waste by time watching the lies and the bullshit?

How many of the links that I post, have you read????? How many of the videos that I post, have YOU watched.
That's why I never watch or read your links as they are all hooked to some far-left group that distorts the truth. Thanks for understanding.

No it's not. I haven't even commented on that video and now that I see that it's from Libs on Tik Tok who have been BANNED from nearly every platform out there for posting fake videos, I'm even less inclined to view their lies.
If 'Libs on Tik Tok' has been banned it's because Libs were embarrassed by what some of their members were doing not because it was posting "fake videos".

The short answer is yes, but there is a step in between realizing that political correctness now requires them to be OK with exposing children to deviant sexuality and the kids actually being thrown under that particular bus. That is the internalizing of the idea that it is not only not harmful to have a two year old dancing with a tranny stripper wearing g-string and panties, but is an important part of growing up in the 21st century.

They allow themselves to be convinced of that absurd idea by the ladies of The View, the DNC, and by the sight of all the rainbow flag bumper stickers. Just as importantly, they resist any fact or argument to the contrary.

And like that, the kids are gone.

The only "groomer" I've ever met was an evangelical Christian man who just loved little girls. His behaviour around young children was alarming. I've done volunteer work with abused children and have been trained in spotting these creeps, and this guy hit every alarm bell there was. He volunteered to help lead virtually any new children's program which was proposed.

This is what these "groomers" do. They volunteer to be scout leaders, or minor league coaches, or choir leaders - anything that puts them in positions of trust and authority with children. I'd trust my kids with Tessie the Drag Queen any day of the week, before I'd ever leave them alone with Chris the Choir Leader.

Gays aren't after your kids, nor are they "grooming" them. The "groomers" are straight men who go after little girls.
Pedo Peter's fans deny the reality Americans see around them.

Democrats prep kids for sexual activities they want them to engage in as adults. They use schools and media to confuse and manipulate kids into gender dysphoria. Then they mutilate the kids causing permanent damage.

This video isn't taken in Florida...california where many crazies are. So look what they have to say about it once they SEE IT.

Don't most jurisdictions prohibit minors from being in bars in the first place? Wouldn't merely allowing children into such an establishment be grounds for revoking that establishment's liquor license, even without the inappropriate sexual conduct aimed at minors?
Yep...

They are trying to make this a Right v Left issue when they broke the law on just there evidence... Of course it is wrong to have kids exposed to such adult behaviour.

The only "groomer" I've ever met was an evangelical Christian man who just loved little girls. His behaviour around young children was alarming. I've done volunteer work with abused children and have been trained in spotting these creeps, and this guy hit every alarm bell there was. He volunteered to help lead virtually any new children's program which was proposed.

This is what these "groomers" do. They volunteer to be scout leaders, or minor league coaches, or choir leaders - anything that puts them in positions of trust and authority with children. I'd trust my kids with Tessie the Drag Queen any day of the week, before I'd ever leave them alone with Chris the Choir Leader.

Gays aren't after your kids, nor are they "grooming" them. The "groomers" are straight men who go after little girls.

DEFLECTION FAIL

I haven't had reason to find out what current laws are, but my home state of SD allowed children into establishments that existed mainly for the serving of alcohol when I was growing up. I think it has to do with the service of food. I was just in an establishment in my town that, if it existed in Washington State where I used to live, would be called a tavern and would bar children. Different states, different laws.

The place that parades nude people in front of children not only needs to be shut down but its owners need to be imprisoned for child sexual abuse.

In Ontario, bars have signs saying that you have to be of legal drinking age to enter.

But people "parading in this establishment aren't "nude". Their "breasts" are not real, and even their fake nipples are covered. Their genitals are fully covered, and "tucked".

There is no "sexual abuse" going on and the idea that Child Protective Services should get involved is beyond ridiculous. CPS is dealing with children being beaten, raped, and sold to their parent's drug dealers for meth. They don't have enough money, resources or foster homes to deal with the children who really are being endangered, much less the children of people you consider to be "groomers".

In Ontario, bars have signs saying that you have to be of legal drinking age to enter.

But people "parading in this establishment aren't "nude". Their "breasts" are not real, and even their fake nipples are covered. Their genitals are fully covered, and "tucked".

There is no "sexual abuse" going on and the idea that Child Protective Services should get involved is beyond ridiculous. CPS is dealing with children being beaten, raped, and sold to their parent's drug dealers for meth. They don't have enough money, resources or foster homes to deal with the children who really are being endangered, much less the children of people you consider to be "groomers".
Well, we'll just have to agree to disagree.

But thanks for sharing your opinion.

Which makes it a wonder that so many of their agents or "case workers" spend so much time tracking down malicious gossip, and are so intrusive to people's lives when they do so. In the rare cases in which they do pull a child out of a truly abusive home, the child is often placed with a foster family just as abusive, if not more so.

Is the ten year old rape victim still living with the mother that gave her to the rapist? Since that is what they "spend their time dealing with?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back