Florida toddler shoots, kills himself with gun found inside motel

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i'm officially done with politics. if i discuss one more sentence in politics section, BAN ME. PLEASE I BEG YOU. get your shit together America, call me back in a couple of years and we'll see where we go from there!

Of course it happened in Florida. Add up another to the land of deadly gun "accidents"

i'm officially done with politics.

Is that a promise?

depositphotos_326624234-stock-illustration-promise-outline-vector-red-heart.jpg

Observations: The father is angry instead of sad.
But he's sad because he'll never be able to teach his son to drive his big rig.

He won't have a hard time getting over it.

Observations: The father is angry instead of sad.
But he's sad because he'll never be able to teach his son to drive his big rig.

He won't have a hard time getting over it.
Thoughts and prayers.

No shit? Man, another useless pecking on a keyboard.
The violence and propaganda against anyone who is not a Progressive over politics is reason enough to not get rid of guns. The violence Progs have done to themselves is self-suicide in voting and a light genocide to groups.

Never let a tragedy go to waste if you can use the death of a toddler as a political tool. So far in 2022 there have been 9 tragic deaths among children in the U.S. from accidental shootings. Statistics also indicate that there were 22 deaths from children left in hot cars.

Of course it happened in Florida. Add up another to the land of deadly gun "accidents"

Soooooo….considering the nature of your post……..since more children die from car accidents than gun accidents, do you want to express the same point about cars?

Never let a tragedy go to waste if you can use the death of a toddler as a political tool. So far in 2022 there have been 9 tragic deaths among children in the U.S. from accidental shootings. Statistics also indicate that there were 22 deaths from children left in hot cars.

Democrats love dead children……from abortion to gun accidents they cant wait for stories like this…….dead children give them the emotional blackmail they need to stampede uninformed Americans into giving them more power and control.

Gun accidents never happen in Blue States derp de derp derp........

Notice……the thread poster isnt upset about the thousands of young black men murdered in democrat party controlled cities where the democrat policies of attacking the police, and releasing violent gun criminals over and over again actually causes the thousands of young black men to die……

Moron….more children are dying in democrat party controlled cities than all of Florida……..

Lefties were fine with a Pa. democrat candidate for Senate having armed himself with a shotgun and confronted and detained an innocent black man who was walking through the neighborhood. It ain't about guns. It's about left wing politics.

Forum List

Back