Florida's Dixie Highways renamed in honor of Harriet Tubman

Desperado

Diamond Member
Mar 13, 2012
The idiot lawmakers in Miami Dade County are trying to hide history again
This PC shit has got to stop, it is not right.

The highways flowing through Miami are swapping their Confederate identity with one that recognizes the iconic leader of the Underground Railroad.

Miami-Dade commissioners unanimously voted Wednesday to change the name of parts of the Old Dixie Highway to the Harriet Tubman Highway. The change was made to honor the abolitionist who led countless numbers of slaves to freedom.

prep.jpg

This is the last straw!!!

If our highways don't honor the bravery and Godly courage of Confederates -- our country is lost and we must have a second civil war to rename our highways!!!

The highway outside of the city’s jurisdiction will not be effected by the name change.

Our great great grand pappys shed blood so we can enjoy a quicker commute between Miami and Jacksonville..

8602c1463257fada60328fa316bee7f5.jpg

And ain't no damn liberal Yankee gonna take that away from us.....states rights!!!

She was a good republican,, next Hugh way should go to her not this great one

Yeah. Jews love to rename everything
Dendrobium becomes Dendrobium phalaenopsis
Oncidium becomes psychopsis, Fuck the founders
dendrobium_wardianum_giganteum3_popup.jpg

kramerianum.jpg

Miami-Dade directions:

Take the Harriet Tubman Highway to where it intersects the Malcolm X flyover then make a left on the Black Panther Parkway until you see the MLK statue, then hang a right on Maxine Waters Blvd..

It wasn't enough that statues were equated with the totality of historical record, now we're adding highway names? :lol:

Oh, you planning to stop after this?

Planning to stop what? What, exactly, do you think I'm doing that I need to stop? :lmao:

You refusal to answer the question, is noted as an admission. That you lib won't stop, till you fuck up the "totality of the historical record".

I didn't refuse anything. I asked you to clarify the question. That you refuse to do so, is noted as an admission. :lol:

1. I am not a lib

2. I have neither taken down any statues, nor renamed any roads, nor done anything similar.

3. I have never considered road signage part of the historical record. If you do, I pity you. Not once in my life have I looked at a road sign and thought, "Oh, I've never heard of that person before. Thankfully I saw that road sign, now I know who they were and what their historical actions and achievements were!" If someone WERE to find out about an historical figure through the name of a road, it would involve them looking up information on that person in the actual historical record.

I'm sorry, but anyone who considers road signage to be an important aspect of the historical record is in desperate need of some books. Changing road names is "hiding history." :rofl:

The highways flowing through Miami are swapping their Confederate identity with one that recognizes the iconic leader of the Underground Railroad.

Miami-Dade commissioners unanimously voted Wednesday to change the name of parts of the Old Dixie Highway to the Harriet Tubman Highway. The change was made to honor the abolitionist who led countless numbers of slaves to freedom.
When did white Southerners turn into such crybabies?

It wasn't enough that statues were equated with the totality of historical record, now we're adding highway names? :lol:

Planning to stop what? What, exactly, do you think I'm doing that I need to stop? :lmao:

You refusal to answer the question, is noted as an admission. That you lib won't stop, till you fuck up the "totality of the historical record".

I didn't refuse anything. I asked you to clarify the question. That you refuse to do so, is noted as an admission. :lol:

1. I am not a lib

2. I have neither taken down any statues, nor renamed any roads, nor done anything similar.

3. I have never considered road signage part of the historical record. If you do, I pity you. Not once in my life have I looked at a road sign and thought, "Oh, I've never heard of that person before. Thankfully I saw that road sign, now I know who they were and what their historical actions and achievements were!" If someone WERE to find out about an historical figure through the name of a road, it would involve them looking up information on that person in the actual historical record.

I'm sorry, but anyone who considers road signage to be an important aspect of the historical record is in desperate need of some books. Changing road names is "hiding history." :rofl:

Every time it is the same. Some element of traditional American culture or history, upsets some lib, and has to be suppressed or changed to something celebrating the progressive worldview.

Everytime, it is presented as just this one thing, that is bad, and how come you are making such a big deal out of it, and of course "racism".

YOur pretense otherwise, is not credible.

:71: Naming freeways is the "totality of the historical record" :71:

When did white Southerners turn into such crybabies?
Explain tome why Old Dixie Highway is so racist they had to change its' name?
In Hollywood Florida they are changing street names that honored confederates, Waiting for the whining liberals to bitch about Fort Hood being named after a Confederate General

Last edited:

Forum List

Back