Florida's Dixie Highways renamed in honor of Harriet Tubman

I predict a significant future increase in highway signage vandalism.
Of course....that's a big part of Southern white male heritage right there.
Screen_20Shot_202016-10-24_20at_201.58.57_20PM.0.png

The idiot lawmakers in Miami Dade County are trying to hide history again
This PC shit has got to stop, it is not right.

The highways flowing through Miami are swapping their Confederate identity with one that recognizes the iconic leader of the Underground Railroad.

Miami-Dade commissioners unanimously voted Wednesday to change the name of parts of the Old Dixie Highway to the Harriet Tubman Highway. The change was made to honor the abolitionist who led countless numbers of slaves to freedom.
When did white Southerners turn into such crybabies?
When you Liberals start fucking with my history
So, you admit that white Southerners are now crybabies.........

The highways flowing through Miami are swapping their Confederate identity with one that recognizes the iconic leader of the Underground Railroad.

Miami-Dade commissioners unanimously voted Wednesday to change the name of parts of the Old Dixie Highway to the Harriet Tubman Highway. The change was made to honor the abolitionist who led countless numbers of slaves to freedom.
Quite a while, I would assume. Since the end of Jim Crow laws maybe?

But I've seen quite an uptic in the last decade.

It wasn't enough that statues were equated with the totality of historical record, now we're adding highway names? :lol:

Oh, you planning to stop after this?

Planning to stop what? What, exactly, do you think I'm doing that I need to stop? :lmao:

You refusal to answer the question, is noted as an admission. That you lib won't stop, till you fuck up the "totality of the historical record".
:71: Naming freeways is the "totality of the historical record" :71:
Yeah like there is not a street in the US named after MLK, JFK, or just about any other famous person or half famous or quarter famous or anyone of any type of renown for that matter. LOL

Last edited:

When you Liberals start fucking with my history

THey are such dicks, and they really seemed surprised that anyone would have a problem with them being such dicks.

The highways flowing through M
iami are swapping their Confederate identity with one that recognizes the iconic leader of the Underground Railroad.

There are no white southerners in Miami Dade county

I predict a significant future increase in highway signage vandalism.
Of course....that's a big part of Southern white male heritage right there.

Well, I have been wrong in my predictions before.
But, not many.
No I admit that the people wanting to change the name are the fucking cry babies. What is so disturbing about "Dixie"?
Was the entire freeway name-changed? Kind of ironic to have something in Florida named Dixie so far away from the Mason-Dixon line.

I remember certain people (some from Dixie no doubt) being crybabies about "politically correct" language and ideas in the 80s and 90s.

iami are swapping their Confederate identity with one that recognizes the iconic leader of the Underground Railroad.

Yupp!
This is what happens when overtaxed unhinged liberals flee to infest another state.
They're like a virus!

It would have been more appropriate to name a subway (underground railroad) but alas they don't have subways in Florida swamps so it's Alligator Alley and Tubman highway.

Yupp!
This is what happens when overtaxed unhinged liberals flee to infest another state.
They're like a virus!

It is the old story. THey flee the shithole they created, and then immediately start working to change their new home into the same.

So you want roads named after losers who were too lazy to work?

They were so lazy they had to enslave human beings to do their work for them. They wouldn't have known an honest day of work if their lives depended on it.

They are also traitors to the United States of America. They caused the deaths of over 600 thousand Americans and still can't get over getting their butts whipped.

Losers shouldn't get roads named after them or statues of them.

Only another loser would think that those losers should have a road named after them.

I remember certain people (some from Dixie no doubt) being crybabies about "politically correct" language and ideas in the 80s and 90s.
Dude have a Corona..... If it were not for cry baby liberals there would be no such thing a "Political Correctness",

So you want roads named after losers who were too lazy to work?

They were so lazy they had to enslave human beings to do their work for them. They wouldn't have known an honest day of work if their lives depended on it.

They are also traitors to the United States of America. They caused the deaths of over 600 thousand Americans and still can't get over getting their butts whipped.

Losers shouldn't get roads named after them or statues of them.

Only another loser would think that those losers should have a road named after them.
Hey Asswipe get your story straight:
Confederate soldiers, sailors, and Marines that fought in the Civil war were made U.S. Veterans by an act of Congress in in 1957, U.S. Public Law 85-425, Sec 410, Approved 23 May, 1958. This made all Confederate Army/ Navy/ Marine Veterans equal to U.S. Veterans. Additionally, under U.S. Public Law 810, Approved by the 17th Congress on 26 Feb 1929 the War Department was directed to erect headstones and recognize Confederate grave sites as U.S. War dead grave sites. Just for the record the last Confederate veteran died in 1958. So, in essence, when you remove a Confederate statue, monument or headstone, you are in fact, removing a statue, monument or head stone of a U.S. VETERAN.

Forum List

Back