Florida's Don't Feel Bad Law.

Why don't you list the 5 recessions, and we can examine your claim.

Unless you've already realized your error?

Nope, I stand by my statement,
Five Recessions.
All started under Republicans... And I just went with the last five.

Of the six that were before those, five happened under Republicans. If Jimmy Carter hadn't listened to the fed to try to curb inflation, Recessions would be a totally Republicans thing.

When I was growing up, my parents (who voted Democrat locally and Republican nationally) said that Republicans bring us recessions and Democrats bring us wars.

Now Republicans bring us both.

Self-defense......just awful!

If you are traveling 22 miles across a state line to find someone to shoot, it's not self defense.

Sorry liar, Rittenhouse walked because the JURY said self defense. As well as you “star witness” admitting on the stand that their goal was to kill Rittenhouse. Sane people were upset with that. Leaving you out....

Except he didn't say his goal was to kill Rittenhouse.

If he had, your side would be praising him as a "good guy with a gun" and Rittenhouse as an "Active Shooter".

Nope, I stand by my statement,
Five Recessions.

Of the six that were before those, five happened under Republicans. If Jimmy Carter hadn't listened to the fed to try to curb inflation, Recessions would be a totally Republicans thing.

When I was growing up, my parents (who voted Democrat locally and Republican nationally) said that Republicans bring us recessions and Democrats bring us wars.

Now Republicans bring us both.

If you are traveling 22 miles across a state line to find someone to shoot, it's not self defense.

Five Recessions.

Cool story. List when they started. I'll be happy to point out your errors.

If Jimmy Carter hadn't listened to the fed to try to curb inflation, Recessions would be a totally Republicans thing.

Yeah, no reason under Carter to fight inflation.........

You can only defend yourself if you're within 21 miles of home?

Except he didn't say his goal was to kill Rittenhouse.

If he had, your side would be praising him as a "good guy with a gun" and Rittenhouse as an "Active Shooter".
Except he did. No matter how much you lie and cry. Self-defense. Per the jury. Don’t chase down and attack a guy with a gun. Two less scumbags cluttering up society and one attempted killer with a mangled arm.

Liberals are very much responder driven. They pay little attention to the instigator. They focus on the responders “overreaction” when, of course, if there is no action then there is no reaction. That’s known as the thought process
I pay attention to the instigator and the instigator of the BLM riots is in jail. Chauvin will out in 22 years.

So the next time there is an active shooter, don't try to stop him...

Got it.
No stupid. Don’t chase down an innocent kid and try to kill him. Then you won’t get what’s coming to you. Cry harder for your two scumbag pals who got their just desserts.

“That was an interesting situation,” he said. “You saw the same tape as I saw. And he was trying to get away from them. I guess it looks like he fell and then they very violently attacked him. And it was something that we’re looking at right now, and it’s under investigation. But I guess he was in very big trouble. He would have been — probably would have been killed, but it’s under investigation."

This is what Trump said. So what? Allegedly in this Country you're considered innocent until a jury says otherwise. You're comparing what Trump said to BRANDON stating he was guilty and calling him a WHITE SUPREMACIST?? Anyone hear of JURY TAMPERING??? That;s what he was trying to do. You see NOTHING wrong in him publicly expressing his disappointment that he wasn't convicted ? Typical Left Wing Psychopath
Your bias is showing.

Biden was not president. His opinion carried no more wait than any other citizen he couldn’t exactly tamper with the jury. He was a candidate on the campaign. The CHEETO squatting in the White House was the President.

Then there was that business with the Central Park Five…remember that? Your Cheeto ran ads in 1989 calling for bringing back the death penalty after the attack. Like Biden, he did not explicitly name names. Like Biden he wasn’t president at the time. Unlike Biden, when they were exonerated due to a wrongful conviction…he insisted they were guilty.

Innocent until proven otherwise…does that apply to Hunter Biden?

:lol: Typical Trumpcult dupe.

you folks truly want to cast white people as evil and thats not acceptable
We have a pretty horrific history (that you dul noted). The problem is that you don't want to own up to it

We have a pretty horrific history (that you dul noted). The problem is that you don't want to own up to it
No.

YOUR problem is it has nothing to do with me.

And the more you try to make it about me, the more pushback you'll get.

Your bias is showing.

Biden was not president. His opinion carried no more wait than any other citizen he couldn’t exactly tamper with the jury. He was a candidate on the campaign. The CHEETO squatting in the White House was the President.

Then there was that business with the Central Park Five…remember that? Your Cheeto ran ads in 1989 calling for bringing back the death penalty after the attack. Like Biden, he did not explicitly name names. Like Biden he wasn’t president at the time. Unlike Biden, when they were exonerated due to a wrongful conviction…he insisted they were guilty.

They were proven guilty. Their release was a massive miscarriage of justice.

Your bias is showing.

The reason Trump stated they were guilty is because a couple of them confessed to the crime. What was he supposed to think?

Ours is not the worst history of all time

far from it

and thanks to the brilliance of the founding fathers America is a nation that other nations can look up to

Forum List

Back