FLOTUS- Michelle Obama on Christmas Eve

from the WH Flickr feed. You go girl!!! :smiliehug:

First Lady Michelle Obama reacts while talking on the phone to children across the country as part of the annual NORAD Tracks Santa program. Mrs. Obama answered the phone calls from Kailua, Hawaii, Christmas Eve, Dec. 24, 2013.
(Official White House Photo by Pete Souza)

P122413PS-0049 by The White House, on Flickr

Do I even need to say that I request that you people keep the rw hate of our African American, First Family to a dull roar on this day? :eusa_hand:

Can I request you restrict your idiotic racial bs straw men to same? :rolleyes:

BS Photo, who still uses a phone with a cord on it.

Winter Solstice celebration.... ?
Funny I thought we were celebrating Christmas ?

Those who refer to the Christmas Season as Winter Solstice remind me of Communists of the old Soviet Union, who worshipped Stalin about as much as Democrats worship Obama.

Stalin's birthday was on December 21, and his minions quickly grabbed on the mantra that Stalin's birth was what caused there to be light.

Similar adoration? Like stopping the tides and healing the Earth?

Last edited:
Like Hillary, Democrat women (Michelle) are celebrated for receiving their positions off the backs of their husbands and for doing nothing more

Yet they call Palin a loser

just sad little cultish people in the Democrat base

Like Hillary, Democrat women (Michelle) are celebrated for receiving their positions off the backs of their husbands and for doing nothing more

Or Michelle Bachmann. Or Mia Love. Or Ann Coulter. Or all female staff on FNC.

Or Michelle Bachmann. Or Mia Love. Or Ann Coulter. Or all female staff on FNC.

oh yeah, that list could go on and on for the two faced hypocrites of the Democrat/Liberals
and they wail Republicans have a war on Weeeemen...pfeeeesh

Forum List

Back