FLOTUS- Michelle Obama on Christmas Eve

It's a fact that this WH does not let the press take pictures of events.
They choose to have the WH release photos that they control.
So we have no idea if this photo was taken in real time.

This could have been taken anywhere at any time.

There is definitely a cult following for the President and first Lady.
Many people don't even read the criticism they just go off and attack.
They feel any disagreement against the Presidents policies to be personal.
So they play the race card.
Why? because they will never see any flaw in the President.
He to them is perfect and that is a cult mentality.

yeah, derp's like you are her "cult-following" whine boi. Want some cheese to go w/ that?

You've latched onto this thread "daveman-style" because you're a rw 'tard. What she is doing is a long-time tradition asswipe :thup:
First Lady Michelle Obama reacts while talking on the phone to children across the country as part of the annual NORAD Tracks Santa program. Mrs. Obama answered the phone calls from Kailua, Hawaii, Christmas Eve, Dec. 24, 2013.
(Official White House Photo by Pete Souza)

gawd but you're a blowhard.

Last edited:
I can predict the outcome of this topic. People on the left will praise her. People on the right will shit on her. People in the middle don't give a shit about the First Lady.

I just gave a shit.......

if_only_politicians_would_write_their_promises_on_this_540.jpg

from the WH Flickr feed. You go girl!!! :smiliehug:

First Lady Michelle Obama reacts while talking on the phone to children across the country as part of the annual NORAD Tracks Santa program. Mrs. Obama answered the phone calls from Kailua, Hawaii, Christmas Eve, Dec. 24, 2013.

P122413PS-0049 by The White House, on Flickr

Do I even need to say that I request that you people keep the rw hate of our African American, First Family to a dull roar on this day? :eusa_hand:

Blow it out your ass.

It's a fact that this WH does not let the press take pictures of events.
They choose to have the WH release photos that they control.
So we have no idea if this photo was taken in real time.

This could have been taken anywhere at any time.

Much like Soviet Politburo :D

from the WH Flickr feed. You go girl!!! :smiliehug:

P122413PS-0049 by The White House, on Flickr

Do I even need to say that I request that you people keep the rw hate of our African American, First Family to a dull roar on this day? :eusa_hand:

and this is in politics?

Stop ninnyhammering people!!! :mad: if you need to know what that means, ask becki. ;)

As to the OP, First families belong to a party, in this case- Proud Democrats

I think she meant, proud Commie/Marxist

and their low information base is proud of that...scary...That's how someone like Obama was able to get elected in the first place with not ANY Experience in Anything but, community agitating

Last edited:

Forum List

Back