FLOTUS personal info hacked

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Michelle Obama Hacked: First Lady, Celebrities Reportedly Fall Victim To 'Doxxing'

First Lady Michelle Obama is reportedly being counted among the victims in a string of recent high-profile personal security breaches.

... Financial and personal information, including social security numbers, bank accounts, mortgage information and credit card details, were "doxxed" (posted online) to the website Exposed.su by a group of Russian hackers.

Michelle Obama was thrown into the hacking mix on Tuesday, when TMZ revealed the website had published her credit report. Along with this credit report was her social security number, phone number and credit card information. A message on the website reads, "Blame your husband, we still love you, Michelle."

Our FLOTUS has worked to improve our children's health, help vets get jobs, vet's families get housing so its not surprising that so many hate her.

rw's would do this but Russian's? Weird.

Eat your hearts out that nothing was found. LOL

Nobody hates her you idiot, I do however gag at her need to live like a queen.

Wouldn't you think the president's wife's files would be protected a little better than anyone else? What the hell is the secret service doing, visiting prostitutes?

$thequeen.jpg

Nuff said, class and poise versus trash.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I do. She hates America, I hate her. Neither her or her fraud husband belong in the White House.

You probably hate them because they are a million times better people than you.
I said why I hate her, idiot. Now google for an online course in reading comprehension, shit for brains.

I know what you said. But you hate them because they are a million times better than you.

You probably hate them because they are a million times better people than you.
I said why I hate her, idiot. Now google for an online course in reading comprehension, shit for brains.

I know what you said. But you hate them because they are a million times better than you.

You know what I said, but you'd rather play some sophomoric little puss for brains game. Got it.

Moron.

You know what I said, but you'd rather play some sophomoric little puss for brains game. Got it.

Moron.

Don't need to sign your posts....but yes, you being a "moron" is one of the reasons the Obama's are a million times better than you.

Moron.

Don't need to sign your posts....but yes, you being a "moron" is one of the reasons the Obama's are a million times better than you.
I never really quite knew how immature you really are, but you've cleared that up here. You sound like you're five fucking years old.

"obama is a MILLION TIMES better than YOU are."

For the love of God, grow the fuck up.

Last edited:

Moron.

I never really knew quite how immature you really are, but you've cleared that up here. You sound like you're five fucking years old.

"obama is a MILLION TIMES better than YOU are."

For the love of God, grow the fuck up.

^ Continues to demonstrate why the First Family is a million times better than him.

Wouldn't you think the president's wife's files would be protected a little better than anyone else? What the hell is the secret service doing, visiting prostitutes?

Security has been pretty lax the past 4 years.

Forum List

Back