🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Floyd Mayweather is not undefeated

You don't understand what you're looking at.

MMA fighters are big fish in small ponds. There are a lot more boxers than MMA fighters. Therefore, to become a boxing champ it requires more athleticism and skill.

You are right. I wouldn't say that major league baseball players are more skilled at what they do than NBA players, but I would say they are more skilled at what they do than U.S. rugby players, simply because there are way more participants.

Get it?

What I "get" is that you are trying to insist upon comparing apples and oranges for some reason. The claim that you think you "could beat a lot of those MMA guys" is beyond laughable.

You didn't even address my point...that sports with more participants have more skilled athletes.

You know nothing about me. How do you know that I couldn't beat some MMA fighers? Are you clairvoyant?

I must add that the Mayweather fight pocketed $150 million last week.

I think MMA executives don't release their ppv numbers, but I doubt they surpass that.

I get pissed off everytime the media touts Mayweather's unbeaten record. I haven't forgotten this fight Floyd Mayweather vs. Jose Luis Castillo 1 - YouTube

Mayweather got the decision, but everyone other than the judges who watched that fight thought Castillo won.

They had a rematch a few months later. I scored it an inconclusive draw, but again Mayweather was given the decision.

Yes he is undefeated. Judges don't always scre the right way. I agree with you that Floyd loss the first fight that he mainly fought with 1 arm because of the injured shoulder that no one ever mentions. The only judge I really pay attention to is Herold Lederman (his don't count) who had the first fight 115 to 111 fov Castillo and had the secong 115 to 113 for Floyd. Hey at least Floyd gave the guy a rematch.

Mayweather is a coward he won't fight pacman.

I feel compelled to ask this question. Floyd offered to fight Pac if he takes a steroid test, Pac said No, Floyd offered Pac $40mil Pac said no.
Pac offered Floyd $50 mil, Floyd said no. Pac asked for 50% of PPV revenue that Floyd normally gets 100% of. Floyd said no.
Floyd Mayweather is the champion in how many divisions?
Pac lost his last 2 fights and has no power

Forum List

Back