🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Flunk New's Patriotism

Feb 20, 2013
Heart of Republica
Deeper! Dig DEEPER for rebuttals! Call Ann Coulter, email Mike Reagan, shit, call Bush if you can find him. No wait, even Bush doesn't fall for Flunk News..........

thbaby-crying-1.gif

Libtards are fascinated more by FoxNews than the Repubs they try to attach them to.

I learn more about FoxNews on this website than if I watched it.

I DO watch "The Five", tho
:thup:

They dont care this was brought to their attention before. And much like Bush doing business with Bin Laden...as long as the terrorist are helping them, Principals go flying right out the window.

Libtards are fascinated more by FoxNews than the Repubs they try to attach them to.

Love it, love it! Standard Flunk News response - If someone takes Flunk News to task for being funded by a terrorist, they just HAVE to be (what was it this time? Oh yea) a "Libtard."

I'm actually fascinated that you deflected this topic into something about liberals

They dont care this was brought to their attention before. And much like Bush doing business with Bin Laden...as long as the terrorist are helping them, Principals go flying right out the window.

Yep, it's not what you do, it's who you are. Note all the well-reasoned and highly documented comebacks - it's MEME TIME!!!!

Love it, love it! Standard Flunk News response - If someone takes Flunk News to task for being funded by a terrorist, they just HAVE to be (what was it this time? Oh yea) a "Libtard."

You go Waaaayyyy past that, Mumbly.

You're obsessed

:cuckoo:

You go Waaaayyyy past that, Mumbly.

You're obsessed

:cuckoo:

In your spare time, kiss my ass. But in the meantime, where's the justification? Aren't terrorists and their supporters, like, you know, bad?

Hey, if you can't prove it wrong, cool. But it's not everyday one gets to communicate with people who wrap themselves in the flag, Bible and Flunk News yet support terrorist sponsored "news" outlets. Just let us know how you reckon that.

LOL, I was going through my pictures I have and thought I'd share some since the whining over a new channel was becoming boring

to end this show...wheeeeeeeeeeeee

StripJointL.gif

Forum List

Back