Fluoride in water.

Wakeupstacey

Rookie
Nov 21, 2016
What's everyone's opinions on fluoride in the water? There is absolutely NO evidence that is helps our teeth, if anything it helps decay it faster. I know they have been dosing the water to control the people. As they did that in the days of the Nazis in Germany. Anyone else think this plan is backfiring? More people more than ever are awake to the problems of the government, wars, our food, health, all down to the education system. I would like some thoughts.

Sent from my Z936L using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

I've had it my whole life. I can't bring myself to care about it.
Lol I agree, everytime I buy water I say. Yes, time for my daily dose of fluoride. I mean, I care. But really? I can't get it out. And I don't drink soda. The filters to excrete the fluoride out are stupidly expensive and I doubt they even work. So I just live with this. I still don't see how fluoride is making us docile though, because we are more violent than ever.

Lol I agree, everytime I buy water I say. Yes, time for my daily dose of fluoride. I mean, I care. But really? I can't get it out. And I don't drink soda. The filters to excrete the fluoride out are stupidly expensive and I doubt they even work. So I just live with this. I still don't see how fluoride is making us docile though, because we are more violent than ever.

It might make our intellect more docile.

I guess if the majority populations intellect is docile, if in fact from the fluoride, then I suppose their plan is and has been succeeding for a long time then. I, on the hand, prefer not to throw the little bit of intellect I have down the drain and save it for rainy days. How the government has successfully turned the human race into complete sheep is beyond me. Technology given to the people was their greatest yet. No longer does anyone actually give a fuck about anything at all. If they do its over irrelevant subjects. As example, a gorilla dying. Or coming up with "peaceful" groups to force feed hatred down peoples throats. Cough, blm, cough. The earth needs to be nuked and started all over from scratch.

I guess if the majority populations intellect is docile, if in fact from the fluoride, then I suppose their plan is and has been succeeding for a long time then. I, on the hand, prefer not to throw the little bit of intellect I have down the drain and save it for rainy days. How the government has successfully turned the human race into complete sheep is beyond me. Technology given to the people was their greatest yet. No longer does anyone actually give a fuck about anything at all. If they do its over irrelevant subjects. As example, a gorilla dying. Or coming up with "peaceful" groups to force feed hatred down peoples throats. Cough, blm, cough. The earth needs to be nuked and started all over from scratch.

welfare.

LOL No, it is lithium that is supposed to make us more docile.LOL And if you live in the western states in volcanic areas, you get your dose of that naturally.

I believe fluoride prevents cavities. But it isn't good to drink. It also absorbs through your skin while showering.

In a meta-analysis, researchers from Harvard School of Public Health (HSPH) and China Medical University in Shenyang for the first time combined 27 studies and found strong indications that fluoride may adversely affect cognitive development in children
https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/news/features/fluoride-childrens-health-grandjean-choi/
Sometimes it takes decades for truth about health issues to rise to the surface.

Fluoride is an industrial waste product. Lobbyists have convinced the healthcare community that it's good to put in the water. The healthcare community is not known for its diversity of thought and operates like a chain of command where truth is handed down from on high. And your local city counsel tends to echo health professionals. So instead of having to pay to dump the stuff, industry actually gets to sell it to municipalities.

I've never had it in my water because I've always lived in altish communities.

The fluoride added to water systems did not come from industrial waste. The idea of fluoridated water was not sold to the public by lobbyists, it was sold to them by dentists. Hundreds of millions of people have now spent their entire lives drinking fluoridated water with no ill effects and dramatically improved dental health.

As I wager you found in the Wikipedia article, the dose we receive in our water is a great long ways from toxic. No one has ever become ill from intentionally fluoridated water. People have been made ill from groundwater that contained large amounts of naturally occurring fluoride (or arsenic) or from the ingestion of fluoride-containing insecticides.

Worst case scenario (5 grams fluoride salt at 1 mg/liter), you would have to drink 5,000 liters of fluoridated water to receive a lethal dose. However, since it is not cumulative, you would have peed out the first 4,999 liters worth before you finished.

The information came from your link Ms Moon.

Last edited:
I've never been happier to have a private well for my fresh water than I am today. You couldn't pay me to drink the swill from a city tap

What's everyone's opinions on fluoride in the water? There is absolutely NO evidence that is helps our teeth, if anything it helps decay it faster. I know they have been dosing the water to control the people. As they did that in the days of the Nazis in Germany. Anyone else think this plan is backfiring? More people more than ever are awake to the problems of the government, wars, our food, health, all down to the education system. I would like some thoughts.

It's not working as well as they would like.

That's why they are legalizing pot now.

It's not working as well as they would like.

That's why they are legalizing pot now.
I swear, that never had crossed my mind. Thank you for pointing that out. Seriously! Because that is actually very likely. Haha.

There is enormous evidence that it prevents caries. Your post is paranoid nonsense.

And this discussion has nothing to do with the Environment and should be moved.

There is enormous evidence that it prevents caries. Your post is paranoid nonsense.

And this discussion has nothing to do with the Environment and should be moved.
Its not paranoid if it is true. Further more, fluoride has no benefits what so ever to us at all. So what are you trying to say?? That is proven. Water does have something to do with our environment, so I believe it's in the perfect place. Where do you suggest? I'm no conspiracy theorist. So don't speak to me as such. It is common knowledge fluoride has and is in our drinking water, and been proven to have no marvelous benefits to us as they try and claim but it is still there.

Forum List

Back