Fluoride in water.

But what you state is simply NOT true. You are a conspiracy theorist. Fluoride is not put into our drinking water to keep us under control. It does significantly reduce the incidence of dental caries.

There have been so many dentists to now come forward and say that fluoride actually has been proven to decay teeth faster and not prevent damage to enamel at all. I would have not even brought this up at all if I had not heard that for myself. I really am not a conspiracy theorist. Go do some research for yourself on the matter if you do not believe me.

Sent from my Z936L using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

The fluoride added to water systems did not come from industrial waste.
From Wikipedia~
Fluorosilicic acid (H2SiF6) is the most commonly used additive for water fluoridation in the United States.[41] It is an inexpensive liquid by-product of phosphate fertilizer manufacture.

Of course the fluoride industry has lobbyists. The whole program came about as a result of a study funded by Alcoa in the 1930's. Today we import our fluoride from China and it's difficult to find info from neutral sources about that...but it's safe to assume the stuff isn't organically wildcrafted from nature.
fluorosilicic acid, China fluorosilicic acid, fluorosilicic acid Manufacturers, China fluorosilicic acid catalog | Made-in-China.com Mobile Search List

This is not something that we should be buying. The risk/reward is too high, and the fact that we're splashing it all over ourselves and guzzling it into our stomachs just so a smidgeon of it passes over our teeth is silly. The Euros understand that. The Aussies are figuring it out. We'll get there.

Forum List

Back