Fly the Unfriendly Skies

Non-Spirit Airlines knows how to treat its customers with disrespect, animosity, and malevolence:

Well, if you watch the 2nd video, the guy says the whole plane was OK with everything except one black who complained.

francoHFW or MarcATL was probably sitting over in the next seat snickering.

Boycott these companies! Not the first horror story I've seen from Spirit!

The mask has become much more than a so called safety garment...its become a compliance symbol...that bitch wanted that family to comply with her not airline rules which they had not broken at least not in that video....
I get pissed when I see young people walking on empty streets wearing a stupid mask....its like saying I surrender to authority regardless of my rights....that's scary....

Last edited:
Non-Spirit Airlines knows how to treat its customers with disrespect, animosity, and malevolence:

Yet John Kerry flies maskless, endangering the entire flight, while Biden drools, and no one in the Big Media/Big Tech cartel cares.

BHR-L-kerry-01.jpg

A complete nothing burger. It's a private business. It's their call. Doesn't bother or affect me in the least.

I realized more than 25 years ago that the airlines had lost all respect for their customers, and that was before the whole 9/11/TSA shitshow.
I refuse to fly if I can at all avoid it, and I won't give those sorry fucks one dime that I don't have to.

If everyone followed suit, they'd all go out of business. Fuck 'em.

Spirit is a cheapo bargain airline. People who fly on Spirit expect to be treated like shit, otherwise they would have ponied up a few more bucks to fly Southwest.

Treated like shit?

On Spirit you have to pay an extra $60 each way for THAT upgrade!

Some teenager from Syria or some place can figure out how to get all the way to the US without documentation, and cartels can ship literal tons of dope here, but business travelers and vacationers can't figure out a way of getting from point A to point B without dealing with these shitty airlines? Without giving them money?

Bullshit.

I haven't been on a plane in 30 years now. I thank everyone involved for letting me know how much it is that I have not been missing out on.

God bless you and the family always!!!

Holly

A few months ago I had a family emergency, had to get to NW Iowa from Texas, down around Houston, as fast as possible. I spent about an hour and a half trying to find a flight that would work, and then just said fuck it, walked out and got in my truck, and drove straight through. I got there probably just as fast as if I had flown, assuming I could have even found a flight and connection that would have worked. And it probably cost less, too.
I made it in time.
A commercial flight? I seriously think they would have fucked it up and left me sitting in an airport somewhere until it was too late.

Forum List

Back