flying while gay/or black

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
these people show they are so obsessed with their blackness/gayness it warps their minds
Gay couple on Alaska Airlines flight separated for straight couple | Daily Mail Online
Tamar Braxton was 'ridiculed for flying while black' by Delta | Daily Mail Online
stupid...plain stupid
they must think about themselves ALL day
also thinking about the EVIL whites that are constantly devising ways to discriminate
......that's what whites do ALL the time....waiting/hoping/etc some gay/black comes by so we can discriminate

Last edited:
What does homos have to do with this story?

The black one is an abject bigot, courtesy of democrat conditioning.
The homos have no argument per their homosexuality as the same thing could happen to heterosexuals. They should have acquiesced and accept the bonus perks Alaska would have offered. The homos and the black were looking for a complaint.

The black one is an abject bigot, courtesy of democrat conditioning.
The homos have no argument per their homosexuality as the same thing could happen to heterosexuals. They should have acquiesced and accept the bonus perks Alaska would have offered. The homos and the black were looking for a complaint.
I'm white & have been separated from my signif other on a plane. Boo hoo. Suck it up buttercups.

I can't imagine that an airline in this day and age, would choose to separate a gay couple so a straight couple could sit together.
The attendant probably thought the gay couple were simply friends.
Dumb, in this era, but probably what happened.

Why didn't they just wait until airborne and eject them?

Forum List

Back