Fobes: Rodger killed due to rape culture

They are setting the stage for an insanity plea. His parents will make sure he gets the insanity defense and a nice comfortable room at a hospital. Then 5 yrs from now they will call him cured and release him just as they did Attias who killed 4 people and critically wounded one.

They are setting the stage for an insanity plea. His parents will make sure he gets the insanity defense and a nice comfortable room at a hospital. Then 5 yrs from now they will call him cured and release him just as they did Attias who killed 4 people and critically wounded one.

i think he killed himself, jeri, so i doubt the insanity plea will come up.

Everyone will pick out there favorite issue and blame that.

He was insane. The issues that disturbed him were merely a matter of chance. There is no reasoning behind it. Others will assign their own motivations.

He was insane. The issues that disturbed him were merely a matter of chance. There is no reasoning behind it. Others will assign their own motivations.

here's one... he was able to purchase a gun legally and everyone knew he had mental problems.

ijit

I didn't realize his name was Lazarus.

from the article "Perhaps you do not know about “rape culture,” but briefly, it is this: the attitude that men are entitled to anything from women, as they are people and we are the designated sex class. Men are deserving of sex, and we must award it to them. Any violence that comes upon women either because we withheld sex or because we slept with the “wrong” man is deserved."

There is no such thing as a "rape culture", only sick and depraved men and women.

from the article "Perhaps you do not know about “rape culture,” but briefly, it is this: the attitude that men are entitled to anything from women, as they are people and we are the designated sex class. Men are deserving of sex, and we must award it to them. Any violence that comes upon women either because we withheld sex or because we slept with the “wrong” man is deserved."

There is no such thing as a "rape culture", only sick and depraved men and women.
Bingo, Jake. If anything, we have an evil, selfish culture, which includes the crime of rape as a manifestation of evil or selfishness (or both).

Actually, it's not so much the "rape culture" as it was that he was insane and a narcissist who thought everything should be coming up roses for him.

I saw part of the tape on the news, and he looked like he was a straight up psychopath.

He's already dead.

Do you even bother to check out what actually happened, or do you just keep pulling things outta your ass?

He had 2 shoot outs with the police along the way, and when he crashed his car, he then decided to shoot himself.

he was able to purchase a gun legally and everyone knew he had mental problems.
You knew and you did nothing?

Police did. In fact, they talked to him last week from the reports I've seen.

From what I understand he had Aspergers, i wonder how much that had to do with his inability to relate to people.

btw this rape culture thing is a bit messed up. I think there are just sick men out there.

here's one... he was able to purchase a gun legally and everyone knew he had mental problems.

ijit

He would have had to have been committed to a mental institution in his past to stop the purchase process.

Forum List

Back