FOIA Docs Show Lerner DOJ Conspired To Prosecute Patriots

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
Only a fool believes that this is anything but targeted harrassment

FOIA Documents Show Lois Lerner Was In Contact With DOJ About Prosecuting Conservative Tax-Exempt Groups…

images

Are Dems still claiming she’s the real victim?

Via Daily Caller:
Lerner was in contact with DOJ about prosecuting tax-exempt groups | The Daily Caller

Former head of the IRS tax-exempt division Lois Lerner communicated with the Justice Department about the possibility of criminally prosecuting certain tax-exempt groups, new documents reveal.

According to the conservative government accountability group Judicial Watch, email exchanges between Lerner and Nikole C. Flax, the Chief of Staff to then-Acting IRS Commissioner Steven T. Miller, reveal there were discussions about possible prosecution of tax-exempt groups that were believed to have “lied” about political activities.

May 8, 2013: Lerner to Flax
JW1559-00105 | Judicial Watch

I got a call today from Richard Pilger Director Elections Crimes Branch at DOJ … He wanted to know who at IRS the DOJ folks [sic] could talk to about [Rhode Island Democratic Sen. Sheldon] Whitehouse idea at the hearing that DOJ could piece together false statement cases about applicants who “lied” on their 1024s — saying they weren’t planning on doing political activity, and then turning around and making large visible political expenditures. DOJ is feeling like it needs to respond, but want to talk to the right folks at IRS to see whether there are impediments from our side and what, if any damage this might do to IRS programs.

I told him that sounded like we might need several folks from IRS …

* May 9, 2013: Flax to Lerner
JW1559-00105 | Judicial Watch

I think we should do it — also need to include CI [Criminal Investigation Division], which we can help coordinate. Also, we need to reach out to FEC. Does it make sense to consider including them in this or keep it separate?

I predict that within 20 posts, Franco the Dyslexic will post some nonsense that involves the phrases "Hater dupe", "pubcrappe propaganda" and "phony bs".

Lerner asked the DOJ about groups lying on official forms (committing perjury) to cheat the system to get tax exempt status, and you and the OP and nutcakes at Judicial Watch think this is some kind of smoking gun?

lol.

I remember the last time Judicial Watch thought it was a big gotcha with the

she released confidential info-mation!!!11!!

"According to Judicial Watch, the materials “from the IRS’ files sent from Lerner to the FEC containing detailed, confidential information about the organizations. These include annual tax returns (Forms 990) ..."

Till a huge facepalm covered their faces when people were shown 990 Forms are required to be made public.

To do this I showed...ta da! Judicial Watch's non-profit tax exempt 990 Forms -- right from their own site!

lol. That was phunny.

Lerner asked the DOJ about groups lying on official forms (committing perjury) to cheat the system to get tax exempt status, and you and the OP and nutcakes at Judicial Watch think this is some kind of smoking gun?

lol.

Clearly some people are way too retarded to understand it is the DOJ's job to prosecute criminals.

"We don't have to play by the same rules as everyone else. We're Patriots! It's okay to lie. I can't believe we are being persecuted for this!" :lol:

Last edited:
This ahere is what we call the Low Information Media, delivered to Low Information Voters and Low Information Posters defend the unbearable lightness of Being

...Low Information.

lol.

Clearly some people are way too retarded to understand it is the DOJ's job to prosecute criminals.

Tax exempt conservative groups aren't criminal.

Forum List

Back