FOIA request exposes Trump inaugural photos changed to make crowd look better.

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
Trump and his goons have been lying to the American people since day one .

He’s an egomaniac who cares only if himself .

Trump inauguration crowd photos were edited after he intervened

The photographer cropped out empty space “where the crowd ended” for a new set of pictures requested by Trump on the first morning of his presidency, after he was angered by images showing his audience was smaller than Barack Obama’s in 2009.

The photographer cropped out empty space “where the crowd ended” for a new set of pictures requested by Trump on the first morning of his presidency, after he was angered by images showing his audience was smaller than Barack Obama’s in 2009.
We are more concerned about Trump fixing the SC and lowering taxes and creating more jobs and fixing unfair trade and reducing illegals flooding into the country. You are clearly only concerned over mickey mouse bullshit.

At the time t-Rump made a big federal case about it, if you recall.
There was substantial posts here on USMB about that very thing actually.
Funny how his Trumpettes are now acting like it was no big deal.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Snowflakes still beating that dead horse, I see.

Well seems only you care. You like to sweat the small stuff.

No one else gives a shit.

Everyone should care. Someone that cares enough to lie about little things can never be trusted with big things.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Like "you can keep your doctor"? Or how about "it was an anti muslim video"? Like those whoppers?

Yes like those... thank you for once again highlighting how alike Trump and Obama are.

Oh, and I kept my doctor!

There may be a day when the blob isn’t an embarrassment to the nation. Today wasn’t that day. Tomorrow doesn’t look good either.

There may be a day when the blob isn’t an embarrassment to the nation. Today wasn’t that day. Tomorrow doesn’t look good either.
obammy is gone, thank god

You only speak for yourself. Why you continue to support Trump is a question seeking an answer. Please tell us what you find Presidential about him.

The headline suggests something more devious as if Trump personally ordered someone to digitally add fake people to the photos but in truth the article consists of 20 paragraphs describing something incredibly mundane: the cropping of photos that may have not even have been released to the public. Considering that most people on social media only read headlines, this "story" only serves to distort the truth and confirm biases.

I know that the majority of this forum are getting up there in years and probably aren't particularly tech-savvy - anyone who has baby boomer relatives on their facebook knows that you guys don't know how to crop or rotate photos but you should know that the process is extremely simple.

Still aint cankles, though

That is a damn low bar. Like someone saying “well, at least it is not lung cancer”!

weve-been-given-the-right-to-choose-between-a-douch-and-a-turd.jpg

You only speak for yourself. Why you continue to support Trump is a question seeking an answer. Please tell us what you find Presidential about him.

I support Trump because he's worth supporting.

He's doing his best to keep his campaign promises.

UE is the lowest its been since 1969.

People have more money in their pay checks.

The economy is booming.

And people like the direction the country is going in for the first time in quite some time.

Businesses are opening where I live and hiring signs are everywhere.

If you don't find that enough to support Trump then you are blind.

I support Trump because he's worth supporting.

He's doing his best to keep his campaign promises.

UE is the lowest its been since 1969.

People have more money in their pay checks.

The economy is booming.

And people like the direction the country is going in for the first time in quite some time.

Businesses are opening where I live and hiring signs are everywhere.

If you don't find that enough to support Trump then you are blind.
If what you say is true, why aren't Republicans running on this BOOMIN' ECONUHMUH??

Forum List

Back