FOIA request exposes Trump inaugural photos changed to make crowd look better.

Well seems only you care. You like to sweat the small stuff.

No one else gives a shit.

You only speak for yourself. Why you continue to support Trump is a question seeking an answer. Please tell us what you find Presidential about him.

I support Trump because he's worth supporting.

He's doing his best to keep his campaign promises.

UE is the lowest its been since 1969.

People have more money in their pay checks.

The economy is booming.

And people like the direction the country is going in for the first time in quite some time.

Businesses are opening where I live and hiring signs are everywhere.

If you don't find that enough to support Trump then you are blind.

That was already happening . People act like we were in a decline until Don showed up .

By the way. The unemployment numbers were “fake” when Trump was runnin , now they are real!!! Y’all just forget that .

You only speak for yourself. Why you continue to support Trump is a question seeking an answer. Please tell us what you find Presidential about him.

The economy is booming.

And people like the direction the country is going in for the first time in quite some time.

That was already happening . People act like we were in a decline until Don showed up .

By the way. The unemployment numbers were “fake” when Trump was runnin , now they are real!!! Y’all just forget that .

How many years need to pass before "y'all" stop saying "good things are happening because of Obama's policies"...?

The economy is booming.

How many years need to pass before "y'all" stop saying "good things are happening because of Obama's policies"...?

More than two!!!

True or false , the economy was on the upswing before trump showed up.

Trump and his goons have been lying to the American people since day one .

He’s an egomaniac who cares only if himself .

Trump inauguration crowd photos were edited after he intervened

The photographer cropped out empty space “where the crowd ended” for a new set of pictures requested by Trump on the first morning of his presidency, after he was angered by images showing his audience was smaller than Barack Obama’s in 2009.

This is hardly news. That lying Oranged Faced Pus Bag had to lie, he cannot help himself. He is a pathological liar.

No, actually, it's worth mentioning.

It speaks to the amoral lying nature of Trump, who is entirely unfit for high office.

That glaringly obvious and arrogant lie was an early warning rattle of such a viper.

Snowflakes still beating that dead horse, I see.
deadhorse.gif

The Brit left wing "Guardian"? Come on lefties, Trump supporters aside you know for a fact that there were more freaking anti-Trump demonstrators breaking windows and torching freaking cars than the lame "Guardian" photo indicates. I mean the crazy left was rioting in the freaking streets on inauguration day and we all saw it. How can this photograph possibly be accurate? What's the freaking point? Do Brits come out in mobs every time the freaking Queen or her inbred family shows? Who cares?

The photographer cropped out empty space “where the crowd ended” for a new set of pictures requested by Trump on the first morning of his presidency, after he was angered by images showing his audience was smaller than Barack Obama’s in 2009.
Look at the bright side timmy, there was no crowd at all for hillary

The best part is you think this shit matters.

Bottom line for me is regardless of size, it was his crowd and not Hillary's.

Look you jackass, the only egomaniac here is YOU.

I happen to be something of an image expert and I can tell you this:
  1. I still have the live video feed from Trump's inauguration and it was a lot fuller than what is shown here. That picture on the left DOES NOT represent Trump's crowd at its maximum.
  2. The picture on right was from Obumma's first inauguration. He had far less at his second.
  3. The scale of the pictures in your article is misleading. The photo at left of Trump's is zoomed further back at a distance to give a wider view and thus the appearance of showing more of the foreground making it appear emptier. But it takes a closer examination to spot that so to the casual reader glancing at the pictures, the intent of the article was clearly to exaggerate and misrepresent the facts.
  4. The photo at right confirms what I've long known, that the barricades normally up to control crowd security (which were in place at Trumps) were taken down at Obamas which allowed more people easier access to come in and join the crowd. You can see the vast spillover off to the sides outside where the public viewing area normally is.
If you are so pathetic that after almost TWO YEARS you are still nagged by this nothing-burger of a topic that you cannot even be honest about it and have to bend the facts to try to make a point that only exists on the top of your head, then the only ego that needs checked at the door is your own.

wow,an "image expert"!

Are you also a crowd expert? They estimated Trump's crowd was about 1/3 the size of Obama's.

Like "you can keep your doctor"? Or how about "it was an anti muslim video"? Like those whoppers?
He didn't willfully give false info.

That said, how many more instances of this do you have on Obama?

Seems these same two are the only ones I see self-proclaimed conservatives citing...after 8 years of a Presidency.

Speaks volumes.

Forum List

Back