🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Food for thought, III

That's why they must completely denuclearize. You DO understand what "completely" means?

And why should they and not us? That's the problem, "do as I say, not as I do" is not the art of the deal; it's doomed to fail.

Because we have the means to enforce our will on dangerous criminal regimes should we choose to do so, your skewed sense of relativity notwithstanding.

Some may see our foreign policy since the end of WW I as criminal. Your inability to think, notwithstanding.

As an American. I am not interested in what some think, only in what is beneficial and advantageous to the United States. All else is charity.

Isolationism isn't a productive ideology, especially in a world which is so much smaller than it was when Charles Lindbergh was leading that movement.

As an American, of five generations, I care what other nation's think of us, and I'm embarrassed and very concerned by Trumpism. I have two sons and two grandsons and worry very much that they will live with the damage done by Trump and his ill fated form of leadership.

Of course it isn't funny. That's why the push by the trump admin to take the little shits nukes away. The bigger problem is the iran deal that was given by the obummer admin GRANTS iran a nuke in 10 years. It is good that the trump admin has pulled us out of that abortion, but now we have to figure out how to undo the damage to world security that the obummer admin left us with. It is not enough to merely pull out of the deal, we need to take their nukes away too. They are even worse in regards to transferring nuke tech to terrorists than north korea is.

Actually Trump should of honored the Iran agreement and even promoted it and make it stronger, but no, since Israel and SA want Iran taken out.

penny, dear, You "should of" (sic) learned English as a child. Your suggestion that Iran needs nuclear weapons "because Israel and SA wants iran 'taken out' " is kinda sick--------Iranians do not sing only
"DEATH TO ISRAEL"------they also sing "DEATH TO AMERICAN" whilst shitting on the USA flag--------AND Shiite sluts tie bombs on their asses for the UTTER JOY of blowing the heads off sunni children. Your sentiments are sick . Talk to some Yemenis in the USA----we have lots

Iranian citizens do not hate America, the vast majority would like our freedoms. Time will tell if they begin to liberalize, as the older generation dies out.

sophisticated and educated Iranians do not hate America----it is the country bumpkins that swallow the filth of the AYATOILETS

By "country bumpkins" do you mean they're Deplorable?

Of course it isn't funny. That's why the push by the trump admin to take the little shits nukes away. The bigger problem is the iran deal that was given by the obummer admin GRANTS iran a nuke in 10 years. It is good that the trump admin has pulled us out of that abortion, but now we have to figure out how to undo the damage to world security that the obummer admin left us with. It is not enough to merely pull out of the deal, we need to take their nukes away too. They are even worse in regards to transferring nuke tech to terrorists than north korea is.

Actually Trump should of honored the Iran agreement and even promoted it and make it stronger, but no, since Israel and SA want Iran taken out.

penny, dear, You "should of" (sic) learned English as a child. Your suggestion that Iran needs nuclear weapons "because Israel and SA wants iran 'taken out' " is kinda sick--------Iranians do not sing only
"DEATH TO ISRAEL"------they also sing "DEATH TO AMERICAN" whilst shitting on the USA flag--------AND Shiite sluts tie bombs on their asses for the UTTER JOY of blowing the heads off sunni children. Your sentiments are sick . Talk to some Yemenis in the USA----we have lots

Iranian citizens do not hate America, the vast majority would like our freedoms. Time will tell if they begin to liberalize, as the older generation dies out.

sophisticated and educated Iranians do not hate America----it is the country bumpkins that swallow the filth of the AYATOILETS

By "country bumpkins" do you mean they're Deplorable?

no ----delightfully naive

That's why they must completely denuclearize. You DO understand what "completely" means?

And why should they and not us? That's the problem, "do as I say, not as I do" is not the art of the deal; it's doomed to fail.

Because we have the means to enforce our will on dangerous criminal regimes should we choose to do so, your skewed sense of relativity notwithstanding.

Some may see our foreign policy since the end of WW I as criminal. Your inability to think, notwithstanding.

As an American. I am not interested in what some think, only in what is beneficial and advantageous to the United States. All else is charity.

Isolationism isn't a productive ideology, especially in a world which is so much smaller than it was when Charles Lindbergh was leading that movement.

Who said anything about isolationism? "Wings Over The World", and I'm talking neither global governance, nor McCartney. :laugh:

As an American, of five generations, I care what other nation's think of us, and I'm embarrassed and very concerned by Trumpism. I have two sons and two grandsons and worry very much that they will live with the damage done by Trump and his ill fated form of leadership.

As an American of eight generations (so there :funnyface:), I am not in the least concerned with foreign opinions other than as talking points for negotiation. We are not them, they are not us. Many change governments at the drop of a hat, and are less than reliable as allies. Having interests in common does not mean all interests are in common.

I actually expected little from Trump, but now all eyes are on him and world events are circling him. Considering the damage done by his predecessor and the limited time he has been in office, his performance has been remarkable.

My only concern is the Democratic Party and their insane cohorts. They need to be politically castrated for the good of the nation.

Forum List

Back