Food you can't Stand!!!!!!!!!!!!

French Fries

OK I said it. I used to enjoy those fresh cut fries deep fried in fat and salted. They exploded with flavor when you bit into them

What passes for fries today are frozen and fried in some healthy alternative. They are bland and tasteless....basically a vehicle to eat ketchup with

for the most part with a few exceptions I can't stand sushi
First thing that came to my mind
I've never tried sushi, but I do know that it's a very generic term.

I've never tried it either, but I just don't think it looks or sounds very appetizing. Raw fish rolled in rice?? Yuck! People are always drowning sushi in hot sauces too, which tells me it may not taste as good as some people say. Lol.

81I%2BWOzoduL._SY355_.jpg

French Fries

OK I said it. I used to enjoy those fresh cut fries deep fried in fat and salted. They exploded with flavor when you bit into them

What passes for fries today are frozen and fried in some healthy alternative. They are bland and tasteless....basically a vehicle to eat ketchup with

What???? You should make homemade ones. Sweet potato fries? Yum!

I've never tried it either, but I just don't think it looks or sounds very appetizing. Raw fish rolled in rice?? Yuck! People are always drowning sushi in hot sauces too, which tells me it may not taste as good as some people say. Lol.
AFAIK, most of the time sushi isn't served like that.
French Fries

You do have the option of cooking them yourself.

Beets and anything with olives in it, green or black. Yuck.:puke:
I can't stand beets but I love olives. I eat them almost every day. Anytime I make myself a garden salad (which is basically every day) I use both green and black olives.

AFAIK, most of the time sushi isn't served like that.
French Fries

You do have the option of cooking them yourself.

Which restaurant allow you to cook fries yourself?

Forum List

Back