Football should be banished

American football played by negroes with a few white tokens is little more than organized mayhem......concussions, knee injuries, back injuries and on and on....not even to mention how many high school kids are disabled for life participating in this gruesome nonsense.

On the other hand most nations play soccer.....much more civilized.

and replaced with Soccer....due to all the injuries.

Soccer is a game of skill wheras football is largely dependent on size and muscle mass.

Soccer woujld be much more affordable for schools;...does not require expensive equipment.

We should get in step with the rest of the world whose football is soccer and eliminate all those life changing injuries sustained on Friday nights across this nation whilst high schoolars attempt to be Friday night heroes.

I agree with everything you said. The only problem is soccer is nearly unwatchable. It is a remarkably boring sport.

The best sport to watch is hockey- it takes more skill than Football, or soccer and is very physical with fewer life altering injuries.

Really? Ever try watching hockey on TV? The puck becomes invisible at such high speeds and the light on the goal or slow motion replay is the only way to see if and how anyone scored.

That’s true, It can be difficult, but I played for years, so I’ve learned to watch on tv.

As if it's possible to replace football you might consider the olympic sport of curling. Not many casualties and lots of excitement.

and replaced with Soccer....due to all the injuries.

Soccer is a game of skill wheras football is largely dependent on size and muscle mass.

Soccer woujld be much more affordable for schools;...does not require expensive equipment.

We should get in step with the rest of the world whose football is soccer and eliminate all those life changing injuries sustained on Friday nights across this nation whilst high schoolars attempt to be Friday night heroes.
Soccer had all kinds of brain injuries …..and its boring

Forum List

Back