Football should be banished

and replaced with Soccer....due to all the injuries.

Soccer is a game of skill wheras football is largely dependent on size and muscle mass.

Soccer woujld be much more affordable for schools;...does not require expensive equipment.

We should get in step with the rest of the world whose football is soccer and eliminate all those life changing injuries sustained on Friday nights across this nation whilst high schoolars attempt to be Friday night heroes.
crawl back in your hole buttercup,,,soccer players end up being pussies people laugh at in public

Soccer is a game of skill wheras football is largely dependent on size and muscle mass.

Soccer woujld be much more affordable for schools;...does not require expensive equipment.

We should get in step with the rest of the world whose football is soccer and eliminate all those life changing injuries sustained on Friday nights across this nation whilst high schoolars attempt to be Friday night heroes.
Yeah, lets vote on it.
lets not,,,

the world needs sports for pussies to soft to play rugby,,,

I've tried, believe me I've tried, to understand American football.

A gaggle of men writhing around on the ground, pushing and shoving.

For what?

based on your description the problem is you not football

For what?

I don't have a problem.

What gave you that idea?

Yeah, lets vote on it.
lets not,,,

the world needs sports for pussies to soft to play rugby,,,

You wouldn't last five minutes with rugby.

Those guys don't wear protective gear, like you pussies.

For what?

I don't have a problem.

What gave you that idea?

that you cant figure out a game as simple minded as football,,,

For what?

I don't have a problem.

What gave you that idea?

Rolling around on the ground? What's to figure out?

well

For what?

I don't have a problem.

What gave you that idea?

well thats not what happens 90% of the time,,,
the game stops once that happens,,,

For what?

I don't have a problem.

What gave you that idea?

They flop about like a fish. Silly is what it is.

well

For what?

I don't have a problem.

What gave you that idea?

Well, you could at least extend the courtesy of an explanation. Or even a tutorial.

Then I could comprehend what's going on, the next time I'm in an American living room, surrounded by whooping and hollering beef eating males.

Try cricket. You have to use your brains.
Several years ago I had a co-worker who was from England.

One day I asked him if he would explain the game of Cricket to me.

He replied, "Believe me, I could try to explain the game to you for 3 days, and you would be none the wiser". ... :lol: :lol:

I've seen it played in the front gardens of houses in NorthernVirginia. So it must have a cultural appeal.

My dad used to play it, and I'd go and watch him.

well

I don't have a problem.

What gave you that idea?

Well, you could at least extend the courtesy of an explanation. Or even a tutorial.

Then I could comprehend what's going on, the next time I'm in an American living room, surrounded by whooping and hollering beef eating males.
not my job to educate you,,,and based on your comments you are beyond help if you think the game is played by writhing on the ground

well
I don't have a problem.

What gave you that idea?

not my job to educate you,,,and based on your comments you are beyond help if you think the game is played by writhing on the ground

You're just lazy.

well

You're just lazy.

that is a goal,,,

I agree with everything you said. The only problem is soccer is nearly unwatchable. It is a remarkably boring sport.

The best sport to watch is hockey- it takes more skill than Football, or soccer and is very physical with fewer life altering injuries.

well

You're just lazy.

I will give you this much...

when the guy carrying the ball falls on the ground they stop the game until everyone gets up and resets to play again,,,

Forum List

Back