Football should be banished

and replaced with Soccer....due to all the injuries.

Soccer is a game of skill wheras football is largely dependent on size and muscle mass.

Soccer woujld be much more affordable for schools;...does not require expensive equipment.

We should get in step with the rest of the world whose football is soccer and eliminate all those life changing injuries sustained on Friday nights across this nation whilst high schoolars attempt to be Friday night heroes.

Worst injury I ever had in sports was from playing soccer.

BTW, learn to spell or get spellcheck!

It's called football.

No, this is football...

images

... and I can tell you're not ready for some.

Soccer is a game of skill wheras football is largely dependent on size and muscle mass.

Soccer woujld be much more affordable for schools;...does not require expensive equipment.

We should get in step with the rest of the world whose football is soccer and eliminate all those life changing injuries sustained on Friday nights across this nation whilst high schoolars attempt to be Friday night heroes.

I agree with everything you said. The only problem is soccer is nearly unwatchable. It is a remarkably boring sport.

The best sport to watch is hockey- it takes more skill than Football, or soccer and is very physical with fewer life altering injuries.

Really? Ever try watching hockey on TV? The puck becomes invisible at such high speeds and the light on the goal or slow motion replay is the only way to see if and how anyone scored.

well
Rolling around on the ground? What's to figure out?
well thats not what happens 90% of the time,,,
the game stops once that happens,,,

Well, you could at least extend the courtesy of an explanation. Or even a tutorial.

Then I could comprehend what's going on, the next time I'm in an American living room, surrounded by whooping and hollering beef eating males.
not my job to educate you,,,and based on your comments you are beyond help if you think the game is played by writhing on the ground

You're just lazy.

I will give you this much...

when the guy carrying the ball falls on the ground they stop the game until everyone gets up and resets to play again,,,

So I Wiki'ed it. You're not much good.

American football evolved from the sports of soccer and rugby.

Must have hearkened back to colonial times.

image.jpeg

well
well thats not what happens 90% of the time,,,
the game stops once that happens,,,

Well, you could at least extend the courtesy of an explanation. Or even a tutorial.

Then I could comprehend what's going on, the next time I'm in an American living room, surrounded by whooping and hollering beef eating males.
not my job to educate you,,,and based on your comments you are beyond help if you think the game is played by writhing on the ground

You're just lazy.

when the guy carrying the ball falls on the ground they stop the game until everyone gets up and resets to play again,,,

View attachment 285845

are you saying they dont stop the game when the guy with the ball falls to the ground??

You're just lazy.

View attachment 285845

are you saying they dont stop the game when the guy with the ball falls to the ground??

I'm not saying anything. I was asking.

Fuk dat. The only problems with football is 2-fold:
  1. The players are getting hurt because they've been made candyasses. Used to be you never shied away from a hit, and you played hard, clobbered people. Now they run around wearing pink quirting milk for breast awareness month and getting 15 yard penalties for being happy they scored a point. Put the "man" back in football.
  2. Out of control rules and penalties. A full third of all the rules and penalties have to go. Let the guys play. While at it, end slo-mo. Things happen in real time; if you need to review a play, it should be seen in real time as it happened as well. Enough of this frame by frame bullshit.

You're just lazy.

View attachment 285845

and I told you a fact which you claimed was wrong,,,

Fuk dat. The only problems with football is 2-fold:
  1. The players are getting hurt because they've been made candyasses. Used to be you never shied away from a hit, and you played hard, clobbered people. Now they run around wearing pink quirting milk for breast awareness month and getting 15 yard penalties for being happy they scored a point. Put the "man" back in football.
  2. Out of control rules and penalties. A full third of all the rules and penalties have to go. Let the guys play. While at it, end slo-mo. Things happen in real time; if you need to review a play, it should be seen in real time as it happened as well. Enough of thids frame by frame bullshit.

they need their helmets and pads taken away,,,

You're just lazy.

View attachment 285845

You must be into convoluted jargon.

I've been dragged into soccer games in the USA.

Never American football. I'd go for the adrenalin rush, and the razzamatazz.

I've heard they play Lacrosse in America. A game for upper class females in England.

View attachment 285845

I've heard they play Lacrosse in America. A game for upper class females in England.

please stay on topic,,,

View attachment 285845

please stay on topic,,,

There's a topic?

please stay on topic,,,

There's a topic?

ahhh I see the problem now,,,

please stay on topic,,,

There's a topic?

ahhh I see the problem now,,,

Sorry. I have to move locations now.

Is that a problem for you?

Forum List

Back