For a couple of weeks now, i thought that i had enough ammunition, because there was going to be a red wave. Guess it is time to buy more.

Is this a bogus thread? It looks like it.
No, and i just got 2 .45 LC revolvers from Cheaper than Dirt. How do you say this is bogus when it is all about the rights of US citizens to exercise their 2nd amendment?

Cimarron Model P Revolver 45 Colt 5 1/2" Barrel 6 Rounds Walnut Grips Case Hardened and Standard Blue Finish​

Cimarron SA Frontier Pre War .45 LC Single Action Revolver 4.75" Barrel 6 Rounds Walnut Grips Blue​

I've bought thousands of rounds online but with the gov now getting that info it puts you on a list.
Let them put me on the list, i go out and practice, so need to stock up on ammo all the time. Never know when the Russians are going to invade, right?

Most states including Virginia limits the purchase of firearms to one handgun a month. The poster who claims not being able to prove that he is over 18 now brags about copping two Colt .45's? Bogus, bogus , bogus or maybe the ATF should give him a visit.

Most states including Virginia limits the purchase of firearms to one handgun a month.
"Most" sates? 26 or more? Don't think so.
The poster who claims not being able to prove that he is over 18 now brags about copping two Colt .45's? Bogus, bogus , bogus or maybe the ATF should give him a visit.
Could have brought them on the private market. Legal.

Forum List

Back