🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

For all the Liberals who love throwing the "cult" word around, here's a great show for you to watch

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Shen Yun is now performing in my city and their advertisements are intriguing. The production is very impressive as is the dancing but there is much more to the performance. Apparently, this is an ACTUAL CULT as opposed to the Liberal definition of a Cult. They believe their leader is the reincarnation of Buddha (I think not positive about that). The show itself is a blatant promotion for their cult and bashes the Xi Jinping regime, which is kind of cool. I'm surprised they are allowed to perform, but there it is. I guess it proves that we are still America and allow anyone to express themselves.

Shen Yun is now performing in my city and their advertisements are intriguing. The production is very impressive as is the dancing but there is much more to the performance. Apparently, this is an ACTUAL CULT as opposed to the Liberal definition of a Cult. They believe their leader is the reincarnation of Buddha (I think not positive about that). The show itself is a blatant promotion for their cult and bashes the Xi Jinping regime, which is kind of cool. I'm surprised they are allowed to perform, but there it is. I guess it proves that we are still America and allow anyone to express themselves.
They are very anti Chinese government party. We believe Jesus is resurrected, so I am not sure what you don't like. They are simply Buddhist that hate the Commies.

They are very anti Chinese government party. We believe Jesus is resurrected, so I am not sure what you don't like. They are simply Buddhist that hate the Commies.
Anything differen is suspect, and probably "of the devil"

Here's an actual cult that was widely supported by Democrats.

Today the big one is the Global Warming Doomsday Cult. And they have spent billions of taxpayer dollars to recruit and brainwash members. Many of those cult members are right here at USMB.

They are more than simply Buddhist. Do some research. I don't care what anyone's religion is, I'm not religious.

Forum List

Back