For all those "blind" defenders of the Israeli governments

Our country has turned into a bunch of pussies..............like Gnat here.
Somebody already recommended that you fly to Israel (maybe on another similar thread) Quit whining and do what "MEN" do and leave us "bunch of pussies" here to fend for ourselves. Deal? BTW, thank you for being here to protect us now, you can move to Israel to fight we will take it from here.
If you had any balls you would be Defcon 1.
I think at the present defcon4 is an appropriate measure. It has nothing to do with balls, oh you wish to have some…. cool. I don't even want to ask what do you want to do with an other man's balls.
Fagnat thinks your funny. Stands to reason.

Fukin' A...........

You got anything more than smarmy, sentimental rhetoric?

What is it you are looking for................Nice song BTW............

I'm here to slam Gnat..............he and others would probably cheer if Israel was destroyed.........

On another thread some are openly saying they are for the extermination of Israel............

I'm telling them to Fuck Off there also.............It's just what I do..............

I'm here to slam you. : )

Good..........Now that we have that out in the open...........I support Israel..............and think gnats a pussy.............and the deal with Iran is BS..............

That's my stance.................now slam away.

I think you're, well, ridiculous.
You've contributed nothing but random scat on this thread. Can you speak to the OP in any meaningful way?

And please....... Do it..........
In..........sentence........form.

That is your opinion. It is not mine.

The OP is Israel Bad, and Palestine Good. Obama Good and Bibbi is bad........perhaps not all in this thread and in that exact way........................................my keyboard is sssssssstuck again..............

He one of the poster children for anti Israel Rhetoric...................

That's what you got out of this thread? You have the mental capacity of a 5 year old.

I'm not the one supporting a party that shoves laws down the throats of the American people. Telling all who disagree to get on the back of the bus.

I'm not supporting the party that says it has a pen and phone if it doesn't get it's way in Congress.

I'm not the one trying to force UN agreements on America knowing you don't have the support of the Senate......

I'm not the one refusing to enforce the immigration laws in this country.

I'm not the one who attacks the other side with the IRS.

I'm not the one regulating what our kids eat in school

You have a lot of room to talk.............It is your side shoving your agenda down our throats and not the other way around.

You elected a dip shit to office.........and he is a miserable failure on foreign and domestic policy.

Your hatred of Obama is duly noted......

But you are BLINDED by the hatred and you resort to inane accusations.

It is amazing how right wing ideology CANNOT separate a criticism of Israel's fear-mongering politicians while not necessarily criticize common Israeli citizens.....You bundle the two together like a moron incapable of objective thought.

If another country's citizen criticized the Obama administration AND showed disdain and hatred of YOU as a citizen of the US, how would you feel?........You'd probably be pissed and state....."NO,,,,NO.....I never supported Obama...why are you criticizing me also.....?:

I don't expect you to understand the example (you're either too hateful or too stupid).....but maybe others will.

I'm not the one supporting a party that shoves laws down the throats of the American people. Telling all who disagree to get on the back of the bus.

I'm not supporting the party that says it has a pen and phone if it doesn't get it's way in Congress.

I'm not the one trying to force UN agreements on America knowing you don't have the support of the Senate......

You have a lot of room to talk.............It is your side shoving your agenda down our throats and not the other way around.

You elected a dip shit to office.........and he is a miserable failure on foreign and domestic policy.

It is amazing how right wing ideology CANNOT separate a criticism of Israel's fear-mongering politicians while not necessarily criticize common Israeli citizens.....You bundle the two together like a moron incapable of objective thought.
...l.

I think that I can.

Do you think that Israeli citizens who are descendants of European/American Jews have a right to live in Israel?

The point, good folks, simply put is this: Posters like Beagle INSISTS that he/she be separated from the Obama administration's policies...an administration that he/she obviously despises.....

Yet, this dingbat cannot allow for others to ALSO be able to separate the policies of a war and fear-mongering Israeli administration, from common Israeli citizens' opposition views.

...l.

I think that I can.

Do you think that Israeli citizens who are descendants of European/American Jews have a right to live in Israel?

Huh, whaaa? How did you jump to that conclusion?

There a very old saying that roughly states, "......the tongue always seems to wind up hitting the painful tooth..."

For right wingers, regardless the theme or objective of a thread, bashing Obama is de rigueur.

...l.

I think that I can.

THat I think I can tell the difference?

Well, sometimes the criticism seems like a reasonable difference of opinion, and sometime it seems unreasonable.

...l.

I think that I can.

THat I think I can tell the difference?

Well, sometimes the criticism seems like a reasonable difference of opinion, and sometime it seems unreasonable.

Of course they have a right to live in Israel, but what does that have to do with not agreeing with politician's and their policies?

311543_never_again.png
Iran had nothing to do with that, but it doesn't stop you from being disingenuous and trying this bullshit innuendo to attract sympathy.

If another country's citizen criticized the Obama administration AND showed disdain and hatred of YOU as a citizen of the US, how would you feel?........You'd probably be pissed and state....."NO,,,,NO.....I never supported Obama...why are you criticizing me also.....?:

I don't expect you to understand the example (you're either too hateful or too stupid).....but maybe others will.
I didn't vote for Obama............You obviously did...............His foreign policy is a disaster.............and he then circumvents the Constitution with his pen and phone.............Libya a disaster..............He said how great it was going in Yemen and we were then kicked out by the Gov't there.............Egypt told him to take a hike on his the Muslim Brotherhood must be in the process and OUTLAWED THEM..............

He now just threw in the towel to Iran and dropped Sanctions and they will take advantage of that..........and they will keep developing............they will thwart inspections and buy time..............until they get the bomb...........a week before this they chanted DEATH TO AMERICA..........and he still cut the deal..............It will not be ratified in the Senate................which needs to be done if it is the will of the people.

Israel gets attacked daily...........in one form or another............they have the right to self defense...................and people like you bitch at them every time they respond..............which is BS as is your agenda.

I didn't vote for Obama............You obviously did...............His foreign policy is a disaster.............and he then circumvents the Constitution with his pen and phone.............Libya a disaster..............He said how great it was going in Yemen and we were then kicked out by the Gov't there.............Egypt told him to take a hike on his the Muslim Brotherhood must be in the process and OUTLAWED THEM..............

He now just threw in the towel to Iran and dropped Sanctions and they will take advantage of that..........and they will keep developing............they will thwart inspections and buy time..............until they get the bomb...........a week before this they chanted DEATH TO AMERICA..........and he still cut the deal..............It will not be ratified in the Senate................which needs to be done if it is the will of the people.

Israel gets attacked daily...........in one form or another............they have the right to self defense...................and people like you bitch at them every time they respond..............which is BS as is your agenda.
You are fucking stuttering again. You always do that when you get worked up?

You are fucking stuttering again. You always do that when you get worked up?
LOL..........................................m................y.................k................ey..............bbbbbbbbbbooooooooooaaaaaarrrrrrrrrdddddddddd iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssss sssssssssttttttttttuuuuuuuuuucccccccccckkkkkkkkkk.

:blahblah:

The Grand Mufti did and he created the Muslim Brotherhood and the PLO............he was best buddies with HITLER..............and Arafat was one of his decendants.

You know, some dummies try to hide their ignorance....and then there's you who actually flaunt it.....Since your moronic post is trying to slam Iran....know this.

The Grand Mufti who was "best buddies" with Hitler, was from Jerusalem and the title of Mufti is mostly reserved to the Sunni sect....

Now, since Iran is mostly Shi'a, don't you feel a bit silly for posting such crap (which you probably heard from Hannity) ....if you don't feel silly....well, you should.

Perhaps Beagle has a hard time differentiating Arabs from Persians, Sunni from Shi'a, Kenyans from Americans, reality from Limbaugh.....you know, the usual right wingers' malady.

Forum List

Back