For all those "blind" defenders of the Israeli governments

I'm not the one supporting a party that shoves laws down the throats of the American people. Telling all who disagree to get on the back of the bus.

I'm not supporting the party that says it has a pen and phone if it doesn't get it's way in Congress.

I'm not the one trying to force UN agreements on America knowing you don't have the support of the Senate......

I'm not the one refusing to enforce the immigration laws in this country.

I'm not the one who attacks the other side with the IRS.

I'm not the one regulating what our kids eat in school

You have a lot of room to talk.............It is your side shoving your agenda down our throats and not the other way around.

You elected a dip shit to office.........and he is a miserable failure on foreign and domestic policy.

Your hatred of Obama is duly noted......

But you are BLINDED by the hatred and you resort to inane accusations.

It is amazing how right wing ideology CANNOT separate a criticism of Israel's fear-mongering politicians while not necessarily criticize common Israeli citizens.....You bundle the two together like a moron incapable of objective thought.
...l.

I think that I can.

Do you think that Israeli citizens who are descendants of European/American Jews have a right to live in Israel?

Huh, whaaa? How did you jump to that conclusion?

THat I think I can tell the difference?

Well, sometimes the criticism seems like a reasonable difference of opinion, and sometime it seems unreasonable.

Do you think that Israeli citizens who are descendants of European/American Jews have a right to live in Israel?

Of course they have a right to live in Israel, but what does that have to do with not agreeing with politician's and their policies?

Nothing "of course" about it, Hamas which wants to destroy Israel won the last election in the PA, and I have heard many libs refer to Israel as a "European Colony" instead of a legitimate nation.

These people, I find to be very "unreasonable" in their criticism of Israeli policy.

Do you believe in the Right of Return?

Your hatred of Obama is duly noted......

But you are BLINDED by the hatred and you resort to inane accusations.

It is amazing how right wing ideology CANNOT separate a criticism of Israel's fear-mongering politicians while not necessarily criticize common Israeli citizens.....You bundle the two together like a moron incapable of objective thought.
...l.

I think that I can.

Well, sometimes the criticism seems like a reasonable difference of opinion, and sometime it seems unreasonable.

Of course they have a right to live in Israel, but what does that have to do with not agreeing with politician's and their policies?

Nothing "of course" about it, Hamas which wants to destroy Israel won the last election in the PA, and I have heard many libs refer to Israel as a "European Colony" instead of a legitimate nation.

These people, I find to be very "unreasonable" in their criticism of Israeli policy.

The election nine years ago after which they violently threw out or killed fatah from gaza? Hamas that have brought war after war upon their people? That 80% or so want to leave gaza to get away from? That Abbas wants the arab world to destroy so there can be a peace agreement with Israel? That egypt and much of the world including the PA call terrorists? The group that gets funding, weapons and support from Iran?

I think that I can.

The election nine years ago after which they violently threw out or killed fatah from gaza? Hamas that have brought war after war upon their people? That 80% or so want to leave gaza to get away from? That Abbas wants the arab world to destroy so there can be a peace agreement with Israel? That egypt and much of the world including the PA call terrorists? The group that gets funding, weapons and support from Iran?

Yep, that's the one.

After all, as late as 1987 Israel was the only 'Western-aligned' nation that kept diplomatic ties with apartheid South Africa and was the last country to join the international boycott campaign before the collapse of the oppressive South African government.
"In 2002 Anglican Archbishop and Nobel Peace Prize winner Desmond Tutu wrote a series of articles in major newspapers,[217] comparing the Israeli occupation of the West Bank to apartheid South Africa, and calling for the international community to divest support from Israel until the territories were no longer occupied.[217]

Israel and the apartheid analogy - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

"In an April 2010 open letter to the University of Berkeley, Tutu wrote 'I have been to the Occupied Palestinian Territory, and I have witnessed the racially segregated roads and housing that reminded me so much of the conditions we experienced in South Africa under the racist system of Apartheid. I have witnessed the humiliation of Palestinian men, women, and children made to wait hours at Israeli military checkpoints routinely when trying to make the most basic of trips to visit relatives or attend school or college, and this humiliation is familiar to me and the many black South Africans who were corralled and regularly insulted by the security forces of the Apartheid government."

LOL..........................................m................y.................k................ey..............bbbbbbbbbbooooooooooaaaaaarrrrrrrrrdddddddddd iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssss sssssssssttttttttttuuuuuuuuuucccccccccckkkkkkkkkk.

:blahblah:

And which rogue state gave the world Hamas?
"Another often cited example is Israeli support of Islamic movements in the 1970s and 1980s intended to weaken the PLO, and leading to the creation of Hamas.[5][6][7]

"With its takeover of Gaza after the 1967 war with Egypt, Israel hunted down secular Palestinian Liberation Organization factions but dropped the previous Egyptian rulers' harsh restrictions against Islamic activists.[8] In fact, Israel for many years tolerated and at times encouraged Islamic activists and groups as a counterweight to the secular nationalists of the PLO and its dominant faction, Fatah.[8][9] Among the activists benefited was Sheikh Ahmed Yassin, leader of the Muslim Brotherhood in Gaza, who had also formed the Islamist group Mujama al-Islamiya in 1973, a charity recognized by Israel in 1979. Israel allowed the organization to build mosques, clubs, schools, and a library in Gaza.[8][10]"

Blowback intelligence - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

"There are no differences between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. We are all part of one nation. It is only for political reasons that we carefully underline our Palestinian identity... yes, the existence of a separate Palestinian identity serves only tactical purposes. The founding of a Palestinian state is a new tool in the continuing battle against Israel".
- Zuhair Muhsin, military commander of the PLO and member of the PLO Executive Council -

“Why is it that on June 4th 1967 I was a Jordanian and overnight I became a Palestinian?”
“We did not particularly mind Jordanian rule. The teaching of the destruction of Israel was a definite part of the curriculum, but we considered ourselves Jordanian until the Jews returned to Jerusalem. Then all of the sudden we were Palestinians - they removed the star from the Jordanian flag and all at once we had a Palestinian flag”.
-Former PLO Terrorist

flags-1.jpg

Coincidence?! I think not!

"There are no differences between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. We are all part of one nation. It is only for political reasons that we carefully underline our Palestinian identity... yes, the existence of a separate Palestinian identity serves only tactical purposes. The founding of a Palestinian state is a new tool in the continuing battle against Israel".
- Zuhair Muhsin, military commander of the PLO and member of the PLO Executive Council -

“Why is it that on June 4th 1967 I was a Jordanian and overnight I became a Palestinian?”
“We did not particularly mind Jordanian rule. The teaching of the destruction of Israel was a definite part of the curriculum, but we considered ourselves Jordanian until the Jews returned to Jerusalem. Then all of the sudden we were Palestinians - they removed the star from the Jordanian flag and all at once we had a Palestinian flag”.
-Former PLO Terrorist

flags-1.jpg

If you wish to go THAT route, there was (and is) enough terror on BOTH sides.....Here are some, but the list goes on to modern days...
Jewish terrorism in Palestine 1930s and 1940s Jewterror s Blog

Soon after the end of World War II, there were three basic para-military Zionist organizations in Palestine, working against the Arab people, with the specific purpose of driving it out of Palestine. These were the Haganah, the Irgun Zvai Leumi and the Stern Gang.
Before the British Mandate, the Jewish settlers had formed a group of mounted armed watchmen called “Hashomar” and with the advent of the British Mandate, it became the Haganah (Defense). With a membership of 60,000 Zionist Jews, the Haganah had a field army of 16,000 trained men and a unit called the Palmach, which was a full-time force, numbering about 6000.
The Irgun Zvai Leumi included between 3000 and 5000 armed terrorists, and grew out of the Haganah and its Palmach branch in 1933. The Irgun was not ready to obey the Jewish Agency which sought to dilute the terror of the Haganah in order not to lose its respectability.

In 1939, one of Irgun’s commanding officers, Abraham Stern, left the parent organization and formed the Stern Gang, numbering some 200 to 300 dangerous fanatics.

Between August 20, 1937 – June 29, 1939. During this period, the Zionists carried out a series of attacks against Arab buses, resulting in the death of 24 persons and wounding 25 others.

On November 25, 1940 – S.S.Patria was blown up by Jewish terrorists in Haifa harbour, killing 268 illegal Jewish immigrants (see below).
On November 6, 1944 – Zionist terrorists of the Stern Gang assassinated the British Minister Resident in the Middle East, Lord Moyne, in Cairo.

On July 22, 1946 – Zionist terrorists blew up the King David Hotel in Jerusalem, which housed the central offices of the civilian administration of the government of Palestine, killing or injuring more than 200 persons. The Irgun officially claimed responsibility for the incident, but subsequent evidence indicated that both the Haganah and the Jewish Agency were involved.

On October 1, 1946 – The British Embassy in Rome was badly damaged by bomb explosions, for which Irgun claimed responsibility.

On June 1947 – Letters sent to British Cabinet Ministers were found to contain bombs.

On September 3, 1947 – A postal bomb addressed to the British War Office exploded in the post office sorting room in London, injuring 2 persons. It was attributed to Irgun or Stern Gangs. (The Sunday Times, Sept. 24, 1972, p. 8)

On December 11, 1947 – Six Arabs were killed and 30 wounded when bombs were thrown from Jewish trucks at Arab buses in Haifa; 12 Arabs were killed and others injured in an attack by armed Zionists on an Arab coastal village near Haifa.

On December 13,1947 – Zionist terrorists, believed to be members of Irgun Zvai Leumi, killed 18 Arabs and wounded nearly 60 in Jerusalem, Jaffa and Lydda areas. In Jerusalem, bombs were thrown in an Arab market-place near the Damascus Gate; in Jaffa, bombs were thrown into an Arab cafe; in the Arab village of Al Abbasya, near Lydda, 12 Arabs were killed in an attack with mortars and automatic weapons.

On December 19, 1947 – Haganah terrorists attacked an Arab village near Safad, blowing up two houses, in the ruins of which were found the bodies of 10 Arabs, including 5 children. Haganah admitted responsibility for the attack.

On December 29, 1947 – Two British constables and 11 Arabs were killed and 32 Arabs injured, at the Damascus Gate in Jerusalem when Irgun members threw a bomb from a taxi.

On December 30,1947 – A mixed force of the Zionist Palmach and the “Carmel Brigade” attacked the village of Balad al Sheikh, killing more than 60 Arabs.

Between 1947 – 1948. Over 700,000 Palestinian Muslims and Christians were uprooted from their homes and land, and forced to live in refugee camps on Israel’s borders. They have been denied the right to return to their homes. They have been refused compensation for their homes, orchards, farms and other property stolen from them by the Israeli government. After their expulsion, the “Israeli Forces” totally obliterated (usually by bulldozing) 385 Arab villages and towns, out of a total of 475. Commonly, Israeli villages were built on the remaining rubble.

-Former PLO Terrorist

flags-1.jpg

If you wish to go THAT route, there was (and is) enough terror on BOTH sides.....Here are some, but the list goes on to modern days...
Jewish terrorism in Palestine 1930s and 1940s Jewterror s Blog

Soon after the end of World War II, there were three basic para-military Zionist organizations in Palestine, working against the Arab people, with the specific purpose of driving it out of Palestine. These were the Haganah, the Irgun Zvai Leumi and the Stern Gang.
Before the British Mandate, the Jewish settlers had formed a group of mounted armed watchmen called “Hashomar” and with the advent of the British Mandate, it became the Haganah (Defense). With a membership of 60,000 Zionist Jews, the Haganah had a field army of 16,000 trained men and a unit called the Palmach, which was a full-time force, numbering about 6000.
The Irgun Zvai Leumi included between 3000 and 5000 armed terrorists, and grew out of the Haganah and its Palmach branch in 1933. The Irgun was not ready to obey the Jewish Agency which sought to dilute the terror of the Haganah in order not to lose its respectability.

In 1939, one of Irgun’s commanding officers, Abraham Stern, left the parent organization and formed the Stern Gang, numbering some 200 to 300 dangerous fanatics.

Between August 20, 1937 – June 29, 1939. During this period, the Zionists carried out a series of attacks against Arab buses, resulting in the death of 24 persons and wounding 25 others.

On November 25, 1940 – S.S.Patria was blown up by Jewish terrorists in Haifa harbour, killing 268 illegal Jewish immigrants (see below).
On November 6, 1944 – Zionist terrorists of the Stern Gang assassinated the British Minister Resident in the Middle East, Lord Moyne, in Cairo.

On July 22, 1946 – Zionist terrorists blew up the King David Hotel in Jerusalem, which housed the central offices of the civilian administration of the government of Palestine, killing or injuring more than 200 persons. The Irgun officially claimed responsibility for the incident, but subsequent evidence indicated that both the Haganah and the Jewish Agency were involved.

On October 1, 1946 – The British Embassy in Rome was badly damaged by bomb explosions, for which Irgun claimed responsibility.

On June 1947 – Letters sent to British Cabinet Ministers were found to contain bombs.

On September 3, 1947 – A postal bomb addressed to the British War Office exploded in the post office sorting room in London, injuring 2 persons. It was attributed to Irgun or Stern Gangs. (The Sunday Times, Sept. 24, 1972, p. 8)

On December 11, 1947 – Six Arabs were killed and 30 wounded when bombs were thrown from Jewish trucks at Arab buses in Haifa; 12 Arabs were killed and others injured in an attack by armed Zionists on an Arab coastal village near Haifa.

On December 13,1947 – Zionist terrorists, believed to be members of Irgun Zvai Leumi, killed 18 Arabs and wounded nearly 60 in Jerusalem, Jaffa and Lydda areas. In Jerusalem, bombs were thrown in an Arab market-place near the Damascus Gate; in Jaffa, bombs were thrown into an Arab cafe; in the Arab village of Al Abbasya, near Lydda, 12 Arabs were killed in an attack with mortars and automatic weapons.

On December 19, 1947 – Haganah terrorists attacked an Arab village near Safad, blowing up two houses, in the ruins of which were found the bodies of 10 Arabs, including 5 children. Haganah admitted responsibility for the attack.

On December 29, 1947 – Two British constables and 11 Arabs were killed and 32 Arabs injured, at the Damascus Gate in Jerusalem when Irgun members threw a bomb from a taxi.

On December 30,1947 – A mixed force of the Zionist Palmach and the “Carmel Brigade” attacked the village of Balad al Sheikh, killing more than 60 Arabs.

Between 1947 – 1948. Over 700,000 Palestinian Muslims and Christians were uprooted from their homes and land, and forced to live in refugee camps on Israel’s borders. They have been denied the right to return to their homes. They have been refused compensation for their homes, orchards, farms and other property stolen from them by the Israeli government. After their expulsion, the “Israeli Forces” totally obliterated (usually by bulldozing) 385 Arab villages and towns, out of a total of 475. Commonly, Israeli villages were built on the remaining rubble.

All of the above of course started when Arab Muslim animals massacred the ancient Jews of Hebron in 1929. It was then that the Jews had enough and decided to form militias to defend themselves against the savages.

1929 Hebron massacre - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

It's still happening today. Muslim savages are massacring non Muslims where they can find them.

Islam, the cancer of modern humanity.

[/QUOTE]

All of the above of course started when Arab Muslim animals massacred the ancient Jews of Hebron in 1929. It was then that the Jews had enough and decided to form militias to defend themselves against the savages.

It's still happening today. Muslim savages are massacring non Muslims where they can find them.

[/QUOTE]

As always there are TWO sides to the story and, you being a right wing zealot, only bothered to relay one-side.

The ideology which inspired the killings is the same as that of the "Jewish Underground" of 1984. The members if this movement, who attempted to blow up the mosques of the Temple Mount, were caught red-handed while fixing bombs, timed to explode exactly on the beginning of the Sabbath, to nine Arab buses, so as to avoid the killing of any pious Jew.

While interrogating one "Jewish Underground" member, the Shin Bet were stunned by the downright Satanic idea underlying the plan to demolish the mosques on the Temple Mount. As the man explained to his interrogators, "the demolition of these mosques would have infuriated all the hundreds of millions of Muslims in the world. Their rage would inevitably have led to a war which in all likelihood would have escalated into a world war. In such a war the scale of casualties would be formidable enough to promote the process of Redemption of the Jews and the Land of Israel. All the Muslims would by then disappear, which means that everything would be ready for the coming of the Messiah."

the demolition of these mosques would have infuriated all the hundreds of millions of Muslims in the world. Their rage would inevitably have led to a war which in all likelihood would have escalated into a world war. In such a war the scale of casualties would be formidable enough to promote the process of Redemption of the Jews and the Land of Israel. All the Muslims would by then disappear, which means that everything would be ready for the coming of the Messiah."

Does the above remind anyone else of the crazed Ayatollahs and the 12th Imam? Religions of violence on BOTH sides.

It all started with Lords Balfour and Rothschild:
"Since the Balfour Declaration of 1917, tensions had been growing between the Arab and Jewish communities in Palestine.[20] The Muslim community of Hebron had a reputation for being highly conservative in religion.

"Though Jews had suffered numerous vexations in the past, and this hostility was to take an anti-Zionist turn after the Balfour Declaration.[21] generally, a peaceful relationship existed between both communities.[22] During the riots of 1920 and 1921, Hebron's Jews had been spared the violence that broke out elsewhere."
When Jews from Europe flooded into Palestine, announcing "a land without a people for a people without a land," hundreds of thousands of Arabs objected. Racists in Likud continue the same lie today. Ready for that big SPLASH!

[/QUOTE]

As always there are TWO sides to the story and, you being a right wing zealot, only bothered to relay one-side.

The ideology which inspired the killings is the same as that of the "Jewish Underground" of 1984. The members if this movement, who attempted to blow up the mosques of the Temple Mount, were caught red-handed while fixing bombs, timed to explode exactly on the beginning of the Sabbath, to nine Arab buses, so as to avoid the killing of any pious Jew.

While interrogating one "Jewish Underground" member, the Shin Bet were stunned by the downright Satanic idea underlying the plan to demolish the mosques on the Temple Mount. As the man explained to his interrogators, "the demolition of these mosques would have infuriated all the hundreds of millions of Muslims in the world. Their rage would inevitably have led to a war which in all likelihood would have escalated into a world war. In such a war the scale of casualties would be formidable enough to promote the process of Redemption of the Jews and the Land of Israel. All the Muslims would by then disappear, which means that everything would be ready for the coming of the Messiah."

[/QUOTE]

Yeah the other side is the Nazi mufti of Palestine incited the Muslim Arabs to commit genocide on the Jews, just like he did with Hitler and Himmler.

Hitler s Mufti Catholic Answers

Well, roudy, you're red neck is showing.....The massacre in Hebron was indeed horrible...But did you know that the massacre was prompted by a false rumor that Jews had blown up Mosques in Jerusalem?....and did you know that some of those Muslim"animals" as you call them, sheltered Jewish families from the massacre?

Apologize (but of course rednecks do not)

Roudy, like most FOX watchers and right wing imbecility, does NOT like facts....since prejudices are much easier for this dolt to digest.

Well, roudy, you're red neck is showing.....The massacre in Hebron was indeed horrible...But did you know that the massacre was prompted by a false rumor that Jews had blown up Mosques in Jerusalem?....and did you know that some of those Muslim"animals" as you call them, sheltered Jewish families from the massacre?

Apologize (but of course rednecks do not)

nat----just as you and your fellows lynched black children on a rape libel---
muslims always create a libel when they enact massacres. I fail to see
your reference to the Islamic libel as a justification. Apologize for what?.

Sorry, I misplaced my Moron-to-English dictionary and I can't decipher what the hell you're babbling about.

Sorry, I misplaced my Moron-to-English dictionary and I can't decipher what the hell you're babbling about.

moron----you made a reference to the libel muslims used to justify
the Hebron pogrom. I correctly informed you that muslims
regularly create libels in order to justify massacres. In the southern part of
the USA-----idiots like you liked to lynch black people---even adolescents----so
they created "rape" libels. Are you very young? not from the USA?
If I know a little about your background, I can fix up my words so that you can
understand them

Forum List

Back