For all those "blind" defenders of the Israeli governments

Our fathers fought against the Tyranny and mass murder of Jews...............

The Arab Nations and the Grand Muftie assisted in Extermination of ethnic minorities in current Bosnia..............

When the Germans were beaten..............that ended their BS..............for the Radical Islamist it just began.

Our fathers and those that fought this War gave those that survived the holocaust a small slither of land to call home................and the persecution never ended.................

3 Wars.............The Arab armies lost every time..............

Continued terror attacks.................and they never end................

Upon the creation of Israel..........................

NEVER AGAIN.......................and so it stands today..............

Fukin' A...........

You got anything more than smarmy, sentimental rhetoric?

What is it you are looking for................Nice song BTW............

I'm here to slam Gnat..............he and others would probably cheer if Israel was destroyed.........

On another thread some are openly saying they are for the extermination of Israel............

I'm telling them to Fuck Off there also.............It's just what I do..............

I'm here to slam you. : )

The Arab Nations and the Grand Muftie assisted in Extermination of ethnic minorities in current Bosnia..............

When the Germans were beaten..............that ended their BS..............for the Radical Islamist it just began.

Our fathers and those that fought this War gave those that survived the holocaust a small slither of land to call home................and the persecution never ended.................

Fukin' A...........

I'm here to slam Gnat..............he and others would probably cheer if Israel was destroyed.........

On another thread some are openly saying they are for the extermination of Israel............

I'm telling them to Fuck Off there also.............It's just what I do..............

Good..........Now that we have that out in the open...........I support Israel..............and think gnats a pussy.............and the deal with Iran is BS..............

That's my stance.................now slam away.

Fukin' A...........

Good..........Now that we have that out in the open...........I support Israel..............and think gnats a pussy.............and the deal with Iran is BS..............

I think you're, well, ridiculous.
You've contributed nothing but random scat on this thread. Can you speak to the OP in any meaningful way?

And please....... Do it..........
In..........sentence........form.

Our country has turned into a bunch of pussies..............like Gnat here.
Somebody already recommended that you fly to Israel (maybe on another similar thread) Quit whining and do what "MEN" do and leave us "bunch of pussies" here to fend for ourselves. Deal? BTW, thank you for being here to protect us now, you can move to Israel to fight we will take it from here.
If you had any balls you would be Defcon 1.
I think at the present defcon4 is an appropriate measure. It has nothing to do with balls, oh you wish to have some…. cool. I don't even want to ask what do you want to do with an other man's balls.

Our country has turned into a bunch of pussies..............like Gnat here.
Somebody already recommended that you fly to Israel (maybe on another similar thread) Quit whining and do what "MEN" do and leave us "bunch of pussies" here to fend for ourselves. Deal? BTW, thank you for being here to protect us now, you can move to Israel to fight we will take it from here.
If you had any balls you would be Defcon 1.
I think at the present defcon4 is an appropriate measure. It has nothing to do with balls, oh you wish to have some…. cool. I don't even want to ask what do you want to do with an other man's balls.

Wow! Just wow. smh

Fukin' A...........

You've contributed nothing but random scat on this thread. Can you speak to the OP in any meaningful way?

That is your opinion. It is not mine.

The OP is Israel Bad, and Palestine Good. Obama Good and Bibbi is bad........perhaps not all in this thread and in that exact way........................................my keyboard is sssssssstuck again..............

He one of the poster children for anti Israel Rhetoric...................

Fukin' A...........

The OP is Israel Bad, and Palestine Good. Obama Good and Bibbi is bad........perhaps not all in this thread and in that exact way........................................my keyboard is sssssssstuck again..............

Funny , I read it as a stuttter. It didn't help your case.
This isn't an anti Israel thread. If you actually read it, the author is asking a question and offering logical, well thought out questions.
I didn't once see him call for the destruction of Israel. The first sentence starts with " Far from an accusation of the Israeli people".

Funny , I read it as a stuttter. It didn't help your case.
This isn't an anti Israel thread. If you actually read it, the author is asking a question and offering logical, well thought out questions.
I didn't once see him call for the destruction of Israel.
He has on other threads....................which is a history of his standard BS.

He has on other threads....................which is a history of his standard BS.

Never have, never will.......I don't hate the Jews....but YOU seem to hate being asked to think beyond your prejudices

One would have thought that even brainwashed right wingers could discern the DIFFERENCE between objecting to a government versus having no animosity toward the ordinary citizens of that country....

After all, what the hell are they doing to our OWN government.

......I've served on that side of the world.

How about you....................

As Sinclair Lewis aptly stated: ".....
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross."

Can you relate?

From the.....Netanyahu and the Crumbling Israeli Lobby The American Conservative

The Israeli Lobby represents less than half of American Jews. The real lobby today is an amalgam of mainly older Jews, evangelical Armageddon believers, and the military-industrial complex, which prospers from unending wars and chaos in the Middle East.

The hawkish Israeli Lobby’s massive strength in Congress depends for its power upon a myth—that it represents nearly all American Jews. Instead, today it depends upon others, especially Bible Belt Republican evangelicals........

......I've served on that side of the world.

How about you....................

As Sinclair Lewis aptly stated: ".....
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross."

Can you relate?
I'm not the one supporting a party that shoves laws down the throats of the American people. Telling all who disagree to get on the back of the bus.

I'm not supporting the party that says it has a pen and phone if it doesn't get it's way in Congress.

I'm not the one trying to force UN agreements on America knowing you don't have the support of the Senate......

I'm not the one refusing to enforce the immigration laws in this country.

I'm not the one who attacks the other side with the IRS.

I'm not the one regulating what our kids eat in school

You have a lot of room to talk.............It is your side shoving your agenda down our throats and not the other way around.

You elected a dip shit to office.........and he is a miserable failure on foreign and domestic policy.

Never have, never will.......I don't hate the Jews....but YOU seem to hate being asked to think beyond your prejudices
Whatever Gnat,,,,,,,,,,,
Are you a noseeum that you have problem with gnats? Little man syndrome?
I don't like gnats........they are annoying little bugs with flying teeth. They need to be squashed.

He's just a cheerleader for Obama.......and wouldn't give a damn if Israel was wiped off the face of the earth. I wouldn't piss on him if he were on fire.

Clear it up for ya.

One would have thought that even brainwashed right wingers could discern the DIFFERENCE between objecting to a government versus having no animosity toward the ordinary citizens of that country....

...t.

I think that I can.

Do you think the descendants of European Jews have a right to live in Israel?

I don't like gnats........they are annoying little bugs with flying teeth. They need to be squashed.
You missed the point, what do you think noseeums are? They are gnats but smaller in size. Does this clear it up for ya?

Forum List

Back